bedtime snack

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm 18 and Starting the asteroid stack tomorro just started taking prime today been on AP for a week and a half andPowerFull starts tomorro. But I've read around that u gotta take powerfull on an empty stomach before bed problem is I take a protein shake right before bed with some glutamine. Will that inhibit the effects? Also on a side note is there any complaints from this stack damaging libido or having any sexual sideeffect?

ScottyMac710

ScottyMac710

Awards
I wouldnt expect that to make too much difference with the absorption seeing as its just protein and amino's you're taking in, but if you're really worried about it I usually try to take supps about 45 mins before food (if I'm aiming for an empty stomach) and drink a couple bottles of ice cold (speeds stomach emptying) water with the powerFull, this will help to get the capsules dissolved and the supps into your system and out of your stomach before your protein shake .. havn't heard of negative effects on libido with this stack and looking at the products i dont see a reason why there would be, maybe someone else can chime in tho

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I would aim for is taking your night-time shake an hour before bed and hit the PF dose as late as possible (i.e. I keep mine right next to the bed and down it as I'm lying down). PowerFULL will give you some great sleep (and crazy dreams) and should in no way have any effect on libido.

This is just my .02, but I wouldn't bother with PF at age 18.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would u avoid powerFull at my age?
It's not so much "avoiding" the product, I guess. At your age, it just doesn't seem that it will be as advantageous to you as down the road. Others can certainly weigh in on this and like I said, it's not going to harm you - I think you could just see more benefits from other products for the money you're investing.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Any recommends on thos "other products" I work at vitamin shoppe and can buy right now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for in a product? What sort of benefits and what category?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 18 and Starting the asteroid stack tomorro just started taking prime today been on AP for a week and a half andPowerFull starts tomorro. But I've read around that u gotta take powerfull on an empty stomach before bed problem is I take a protein shake right before bed with some glutamine. Will that inhibit the effects? Also on a side note is there any complaints from this stack damaging libido or having any sexual sideeffect?
easiest thing to do man take powerfull 1 hr before bed, as you enter the bathroom to brush your teeth slam a shake which gives Powerfull 60min to work and this wont interfere with absorption....
definitely no sexual side effects form it, but if you're having issues look into perform by AI and also sustain alpha from primordial your lady will never leave your side ;)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Nah lol I don't have any issues in the bedroom because I'm a virgin till marriage. I just want everything to work perfect when I get there in a couple years