thermaPHORIA

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
so i just came across this fat burner by EST called thermaPHORIA.its a fat burn that spares muscle lose and can even increase muscle size and strength while losing some weight and a body fat.seem perfect!!!,lol.so why do i never hear more ppl using it?what are your guys thought on this?anyone ever use it?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so i just came across this fat burner by EST called thermaPHORIA.its a fat burn that spares muscle lose and can even increase muscle size and strength while losing some weight and a body fat.seem perfect!!!,lol.so why do i never hear more ppl using it?what are your guys thought on this?anyone ever use it?
can't say I've heard of it but probably the best thing to do is what your doing now asking questions.also do a search on here other forums and google to gather some more info on it.from what a quick glance at this stuff it seems to looks pretty good probably a very solid recomp supp and decent fat loss tool.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
yeah it does,seen some reviews on BB,not alot of weight loss,but enough.this summer when i cut i ran AP2 and OEP stack,lost 20 pounds but alot of muscle and strength aswell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0