abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start my new stack on mon and just want to clear some questions before starting. I will be stacking natadrol(3bottles taken straight) and willl start with 6caps 6on 1 off for one week than I'll up the dose to 8caps 6on 1off. Will take it with t-911 (one bottle only) two perday again 6on 1off. asgt 2scoops...now I was wondering on adding davinil to the stack but its been sold out for a while on nutra...anyother suggestions? Does this sound right or make some adjustments?

My pct consist of formadrol along with tcf-1 and was planning on maybe adding at-2...
And of course will be taking the staples..
Ohh also can I add gplc to the stack? I don't see why not but just curious

Thanx

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow no one? Gee thanx guys lol

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
If your still interested in Divanil, Nutra has Activate Extreme on sale right now for a good price. Stack looks good to me. Not sure why your dosing 6on 1off since this is a natty stack. Did a rep suggest this dosing scheme?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your still interested in Divanil, Nutra has Activate Extreme on sale right now for a good price. Stack looks good to me. Not sure why your dosing 6on 1off since this is a natty stack. Did a rep suggest this dosing scheme?
Activate extreme is the same as divanil? Ill research it..ummm yes one person actually did..never really did a natty stack..so how would u suggest on dosing? Not six days on 1off? Knowledge is power lol the more I'm told the more I learn..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can add divanil and gplc no problem. but honestly i would just save the divanil for pct i think natta and t911 will be more than enough imo.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can add divanil and gplc no problem. but honestly i would just save the divanil for pct i think natta and t911 will be more than enough imo.
Yea i was thinking that as well..yea ill save it for the pct....how about dosing? bludevil said why im taking 6on 1off...whats ur opinion? the more there is the better

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start my new stack on mon and just want to clear some questions before starting. I will be stacking natadrol(3bottles taken straight) and willl start with 6caps 6on 1 off for one week than I'll up the dose to 8caps 6on 1off. Will take it with t-911 (one bottle only) two perday again 6on 1off. asgt 2scoops...now I was wondering on adding davinil to the stack but its been sold out for a while on nutra...anyother suggestions? Does this sound right or make some adjustments?

My pct consist of formadrol along with tcf-1 and was planning on maybe adding at-2...
And of course will be taking the staples..
Ohh also can I add gplc to the stack? I don't see why not but just curious

Thanx
Nata+Div may be cool. I'd like to see it stacked with DAA personally. For pct, just use Formadrol or tcf-1. No need for both. Seems like overkill.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Half,

I agree with the other fellaz and yes take everyday. No need to do 6 on 1 off.

Will you be logging?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard that divinil is a bad idea in PCT. All its gonna do is free up test. When your body sences the extra free test, it doesn't work as hard to make the boys start producing more. I could be wrong, but it makes sense to me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nata+Div may be cool. I'd like to see it stacked with DAA personally. For pct, just use Formadrol or tcf-1. No need for both. Seems like overkill.
Now I'm super confused on this whole thing..some say this n that not sure on wat to do :-(...so u saying stack natA, divanil, and tcf-1? And formadrol just for pct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive heard that divinil is a bad idea in PCT. All its gonna do is free up test. When your body sences the extra free test, it doesn't work as hard to make the boys start producing more. I could be wrong, but it makes sense to me.
So much confusion I am having...I bought everything thinking I'm all good n now I hear some differences...it sort of makes sense on wat u saying

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half,

I agree with the other fellaz and yes take everyday. No need to do 6 on 1 off.

Will you be logging?
Alright will do..got this part in the clear..lol...so now on my stack wat would u sggest or anyone else?....now I have nata,t911 and asgt for cycle and was thinking of the divanil or extreme..and formadrol with tcf-1 while taking asgt throuhout the whole process...ugghhh..I think this sounds good idk

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont worry to much brother i think your just over complicating it. just keep it simple run the natta,asgt and the t911 2 if you wish and just use formadrol for pct.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
form will be more than enough imo for pct although TCF-1 will just make it even better. and run the natta daily for best result imo. should make great gains through out cycle and pct.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm super confused on this whole thing..some say this n that not sure on wat to do :-(...so u saying stack natA, divanil, and tcf-1? And formadrol just for pct?
Option 1 - use Natadrol+divinal and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Option 2 - use Natadrol+T911 and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Option 3 - use Natadrol+tcf1 and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Try one of those options.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
And after working out on the ASGT, look in the mirror and you'll see your "after" picture. ASGT has a great "swoleness" factor to it... :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And after working out on the ASGT, look in the mirror and you'll see your "after" picture. ASGT has a great "swoleness" factor to it... :D
I've actually tried asgt before n loved it besides the taste..but great supp...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
form will be more than enough imo for pct although TCF-1 will just make it even better. and run the natta daily for best result imo. should make great gains through out cycle and pct.
U lost me bro lol..if form is good enough but tcf-1 will make it better why not stack them?..yea I'm going to run nata daily..should I start low the first week at 6 perday or go to 8per day? I have 3bottles

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Option 1 - use Natadrol+divinal and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Option 2 - use Natadrol+T911 and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Option 3 - use Natadrol+tcf1 and Formadrol for pct. Use ASGT all the way through.

Try one of those options.
^^^THIS^^^

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Metroba gave great recommendations. You can add the TCF-1 anywhere if you want. I think Metroba was trying to help you not only get the most out of your supps but ration them as well. You have enough test boosting things there to just choose to save one of the options for a stack later is what I recommend.

If you want to run the TCF-1 with the PCT you may gain a pound or so more during PCT, however with everything you already have running you may not get as much out of throwing everything in as you might waiting and using one or two of the products in a separate stack another month or so later gaining 2-4 lbs of muscle off of the same amount of supplements.

So Originally Posted by metroba

Try one of those options, I would lean towards Option 2 myself and save the TCF-1 with something like Erase or Triazole in another month or two after you finish the Formadrol. I think you would gain more weight over all with a set up like this than just tossing it all in one big stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Metroba gave great recommendations. You can add the TCF-1 anywhere if you want. I think Metroba was trying to help you not only get the most out of your supps but ration them as well. You have enough test boosting things there to just choose to save one of the options for a stack later is what I recommend.

If you want to run the TCF-1 with the PCT you may gain a pound or so more during PCT, however with everything you already have running you may not get as much out of throwing everything in as you might waiting and using one or two of the products in a separate stack another month or so later gaining 2-4 lbs of muscle off of the same amount of supplements.

So Originally Posted by metroba

Try one of those options, I would lean towards Option 2 myself and save the TCF-1 with something like Erase or Triazole in another month or two after you finish the Formadrol. I think you would gain more weight over all with a set up like this than just tossing it all in one big stack.
Thank you....Yea im going with option 2 and after pct take tcf-1 with erace or tiazole as they both look promising as well..
one more question do i dose t-911 everyday as well and the asgt as well everyday?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Im dosing both everyday.

3x/day T911 and 2-3 scoops of ASGT on workout days, 1 scoop on non, you should do the same!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im dosing both everyday.

3x/day T911 and 2-3 scoops of ASGT on workout days, 1 scoop on non, you should do the same!
3times per day for the t-911? how long will the bottle last? are u taking one bottle only? yea the asgt ill dose 2 scoops...ill do everyday as well

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack ideas in this thread, for sure!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
3times per day for the t-911? how long will the bottle last? are u taking one bottle only? yea the asgt ill dose 2 scoops...ill do everyday as well
25 days. Only 1 bottle. Take 2x/day and stretch the run to 5 weeks..up to you..either way will be effective.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25 days. Only 1 bottle. Take 2x/day and stretch the run to 5 weeks..up to you..either way will be effective.
Okk bro...ill stick to the twice daily routine...gracias sir

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log this! You've got a nice soup there!
OK i will try my best..;-) never did a log..im going to post my log now and start the stack tomm...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys flexw99 convinced me on doing a log lol so i did!....Follow me and join the ride..this will be my first log and will try to update as much and detailed as possible..idk how to post my log on here...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but had to delete my log as I don't have enough time to post results..maybe next time..thanx to flex n bigt...I appreciate helping me out...btw loving the stack thus far...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
No problem!

Let me know how the stack treats you!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem!

Let me know how the stack treats you!
So far so good...the first day I broke my pr in the bech by 20lbs..bigt told me it was the t-911 not the nata bcause it don't kick in till a week or so...
And **** is it making me piss...the 1st day was normal but after that I would pee eveery 15min mind u I cut down on a lil water just to avoid it and there's no way around it lol

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Alf u should post a review after your run on this stack.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
*half*

Sorry... iPhone and fat fingers aren't a match made in heaven :(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*half*

Sorry... iPhone and fat fingers aren't a match made in heaven :(
Yea np buddy..I had a log but is to much for me to write everyday...but ill def give u guys a review when I'm done..ill post it here..I'm doing a 8week run :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea np buddy..I had a log but is to much for me to write everyday...but ill def give u guys a review when I'm done..ill post it here..I'm doing a 8week run :)
Hey since you already started the log maybe you can do a weekly update with a review of the week any pr's things like that. Would be kind of cool to have a short log with just the bullet points of the week and overall progress. A full on log takes some time but a weekly review log shouldn't be too bad. Just a suggestion. Oh yeah another option if you wanted would be the T911 a 3rd dose on workout days only. Meet somewhere in the middle but I think you will still get good results with only 2 doses.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey since you already started the log maybe you can do a weekly update with a review of the week any pr's things like that. Would be kind of cool to have a short log with just the bullet points of the week and overall progress. A full on log takes some time but a weekly review log shouldn't be too bad. Just a suggestion. Oh yeah another option if you wanted would be the T911 a 3rd dose on workout days only. Meet somewhere in the middle but I think you will still get good results with only 2 doses.
Sounds good..ill try and post a weekly update every sat or sun...I'm taking 6caps perday and two pills of t-911 for the 1st week and the rest of the way ill up the nata to 8per day and t-911 3perday as u said as well...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank u sir..will do!! Looking forward to next week when the nata kicks in :)
Few things are more enjoyable then when once heavy weight starts to feel less heavy out of nowhere. Drop kick them weights, bud.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Few things are more enjoyable then when once heavy weight starts to feel less heavy out of nowhere. Drop kick them weights, bud.

I love it!!! Yea this past mon when I started the stack I felt like a animal..I know most of it is the t-911 and mental of being on the stack lol..but it worked...
U have any recommendations on how to dose? I'm a little confused but seems like it makes sense the way I'm dosing..
I take two in the am after bfast and another 4hours later and another 2 4hours later in which is 30min before workout...seems the most logical but I could be wrong

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it!!! Yea this past mon when I started the stack I felt like a animal..I know most of it is the t-911 and mental of being on the stack lol..but it worked...
U have any recommendations on how to dose? I'm a little confused but seems like it makes sense the way I'm dosing..
I take two in the am after bfast and another 4hours later and another 2 4hours later in which is 30min before workout...seems the most logical but I could be wrong
You're good in the dosage schedule, 2am, 2 mid, 2pm :fing02:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're good in the dosage schedule, 2am, 2 mid, 2pm :fing02:
Good looking dude...I appreciate it..when I add that extra 2 I could take it 4hours later from the last one right?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking dude...I appreciate it..when I add that extra 2 I could take it 4hours later from the last one right?
I would more so use that 4 hour mark as a minimal time apart mark, as oppose to having to nail it at every 4 hours. Once your system has become saturated, meaning its fully kicked in, you don't have to worry so much about manually micromanaging elevated concentrations with perfectly timed spreads. My time of ingestion differed from training days and off days. On training days, I would do AM, mid-day and PM pre-workout, so all my doses were taken between 6am and 4-5pm. On off days, I may not take my last dose until bed time and end up waking up horny as hell, but on those days, my spread was 6am-10pm'ish.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would more so use that 4 hour mark as a minimal time apart mark, as oppose to having to nail it at every 4 hours. Once your system has become saturated, meaning its fully kicked in, you don't have to worry so much about manually micromanaging elevated concentrations with perfectly timed spreads. My time of ingestion differed from training days and off days. On training days, I would do AM, mid-day and PM pre-workout, so all my doses were taken between 6am and 4-5pm. On off days, I may not take my last dose until bed time and end up waking up horny as hell, but on those days, my spread was 6am-10pm'ish.
Ok I see..I mean I wake up at 330am I drink my shake head to work than I eat my bfast around 6 and after my first dose.than at 10 my second dose. And than at 130 which is the 30min before workout..now u said that's fine so when should I take my other one when I add it? ..in the weekend I keep the same dose in terms of 6-8pills right?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I like the weekly update idea as well. Great news on the 20lb increase fella!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok sorry i havent updated but here is a little update on my stack:
On my 3rd week and i went up on dose to 8 pills per day.
I must say focus and strength def went up and forced reps seem a little easier and less painful. I feel the 8 per day is much better. I dose now 3 am with breakfast and another 3 pre workout than another 2 with dinner or protein shake with peanut butter.
Pissing is kind of annoying but seems to be taking out the excess water in body but at times i would pee no lie 5 times in a hour or more...it gets crazy!....But def loving the stack so far..i know it gets better :)