Recompadrol Questions ...

useyourhead

Awards
I bottle of this during Nutra Planet labor day sale, and I understand the basics behind the supplement, but the dosing confused me. I will be cutting for a few more weeks and figured I could use a Nutrient Repartioner to help keep the carbs I'm taking in from going fat. May continue to use the product during my bulk if I get some things explained to me.

The directions say for BULKING take 20-30 minutes prior to taking in 60-100 grams of complex carbs. So is taking it while taking in 20-40 grams of complex carbs pointless? What if I'm eating a meal with mostly simple carbs?

The directions for CUTTING say take 20-30 minutes prior to all meals low in complex carbohydrates? Why should I not take a pill when I am eating a meal with complex carbohydrates? Is it ok to take with simple carbohydrates?

If someone could explain this all to me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bottle of this during Nutra Planet labor day sale, and I understand the basics behind the supplement, but the dosing confused me. I will be cutting for a few more weeks and figured I could use a Nutrient Repartioner to help keep the carbs I'm taking in from going fat. May continue to use the product during my bulk if I get some things explained to me.

The directions say for BULKING take 20-30 minutes prior to taking in 60-100 grams of complex carbs. So is taking it while taking in 20-40 grams of complex carbs pointless? What if I'm eating a meal with mostly simple carbs?

The directions for CUTTING say take 20-30 minutes prior to all meals low in complex carbohydrates? Why should I not take a pill when I am eating a meal with complex carbohydrates? Is it ok to take with simple carbohydrates?

If someone could explain this all to me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Well most of the time when one is cutting they want complex carbs most of the time. You can take Recompadrol priord to simple or complex carbs, i also believe 1 cap is good for up to 100gms of carbs, Personaly if i go over 50-60gms of carbs i take 2 caps just to cover all my bases.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If your eating less than 60g of carbs take 1 capsule. If your going to eat 60-100+g of carbs take 2 caps. If its from 150 or 160+g of carbs take 3 capsules. It confused me a little at the beginning too but right now I'm taking it with Slin Sane on a bulk and it's really keeping fat away...Natadrol is helping that also :bigok:

useyourhead

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. That helps with a bit. I still am kind of lost though on why they say take it with complex carbs while bulking, and take it with meals low in complex carbs while cutting?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. That helps with a bit. I still am kind of lost though on why they say take it with complex carbs while bulking, and take it with meals low in complex carbs while cutting?
No problem my brotha! That is because it's an insulin mimicker and it helps the carbs to be feed into your muscles rather than being stored as fats. So it helps you get bigger while keeping fat away.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's simple bro, don't get confused with the cutting and bulking directions. When I cut, there are times where my meals have 80+ grams of carbs. Simple guidelines,

50 grams of carbs and under- 1 pill
50 grams of carbs and over- 2 pills

*Does not matter if its simple or complex.