- 09-08-2010, 08:55 PM
- 09-08-2010, 11:06 PM
- 09-08-2010, 11:09 PM
09-09-2010, 06:31 AM
09-09-2010, 01:24 PM
it would be sweet to use if u bought a legit one just dont mess up or this could happen...
CELTIC LABS REP
09-09-2010, 02:48 PM
09-09-2010, 04:57 PM
09-12-2010, 08:21 PM
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
09-13-2010, 11:24 AM
They must have done something really wrong to blow one up. The military dive schools use their hyperbaric chambers multiple times a day, and I've never heard of one blowing up.
There are plenty of people out there with homemade chambers. Just take your time, do it right, and don't push the limits of your system. Think about it, reading that article, how high did they have to have the pressure to blow through steel? Know your materials, don't push the limits.
I used to specialize in commercial DC electrical work, and you knew better than to pass more voltage through a wire than it could handle. Just part of the job.
12-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
12-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mike4266 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2009, 07:58 PM
- By Ballin1243 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:29 AM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2006, 06:47 PM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2006, 04:34 PM