Supplemented oxygen

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was kickin around the idea of making my own hyberbaric chamber. This would help my workouts and recovery a lot. Anyone know anything about this?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was kickin around the idea of making my own hyberbaric chamber. This would help my workouts and recovery a lot. Anyone know anything about this?
sounds dangerous

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Were you watching Bigger Faster Stronger?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
it would be sweet to use if u bought a legit one just dont mess up or this could happen...

www[dot]cdnn[dot]info/safety/s040202a/s040202a[dot]html
Eff that crap. Not worth it. "Scrapping leaves into a plastic bag"

Freaking nasty......

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hypoxico that's all I got to say. I sleep In altitude every night

mav6

mav6

Awards
They must have done something really wrong to blow one up. The military dive schools use their hyperbaric chambers multiple times a day, and I've never heard of one blowing up.

There are plenty of people out there with homemade chambers. Just take your time, do it right, and don't push the limits of your system. Think about it, reading that article, how high did they have to have the pressure to blow through steel? Know your materials, don't push the limits.

I used to specialize in commercial DC electrical work, and you knew better than to pass more voltage through a wire than it could handle. Just part of the job.