Alpha t-2 and black cats stack. Thoughts

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Started this stack up today. Just thought I would offer my thoughts so far.
dosing was 2 AT2 1 BC before breakfast (7am) and 1 AT2 1 BC at lunch (1pm)

So far the feeling is awesome. Feel nice and toasty inside and cant wait to go train tonight. Energy is very much there but I don't feel like I want to run a marathon on a whim.
I did notice though that my frequency of urination has gone up a lot!!! I don't mind it but I just hope my weight loss isn't going to be water weight.

Overall I am super excited and hope this stuff does what everyone seems to say it will do. I plan on doing a 1 month cycle followed by a 2 week break and then maybe doing a month of AT2 and OEP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started this stack up today. Just thought I would offer my thoughts so far.
dosing was 2 AT2 1 BC before breakfast (7am) and 1 AT2 1 BC at lunch (1pm)

So far the feeling is awesome. Feel nice and toasty inside and cant wait to go train tonight. Energy is very much there but I don't feel like I want to run a marathon on a whim.
I did notice though that my frequency of urination has gone up a lot!!! I don't mind it but I just hope my weight loss isn't going to be water weight.

Overall I am super excited and hope this stuff does what everyone seems to say it will do. I plan on doing a 1 month cycle followed by a 2 week break and then maybe doing a month of AT2 and OEP.
I'm currently stacking them both as well - review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158108-will-alpha-t2.html

I recommend having another couple of hours (i.e. ~8 hours) between your doses.

BLACK CATS is going to have a diuretic effect, due to the caffeine in it.

You will probably lose a reasonable amount of weight during the first week or so on this stack - and yes, it will predominantly be water and food weight loss. After that, though, the weight loss should be primarily fat. All this takes into account that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss for YOU.

The products work, no doubt about that. Just make sure that you're doing everything you can to MAXIMIZE their effects (i.e. make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are spot on!)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
My training is good. My diet has been very up and down for a while now but due to wanting to get the most out of this stack it will be more clean.

No more bakery runs:crying:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My training is good. My diet has been very up and down for a while now but due to wanting to get the most out of this stack it will be more clean.

Eliminating bakery runs will help with weight loss alone man

baked goods----> :hammer:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My problems are Japanese steak house runs!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Have fun with it man! Black Cats are great!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well in fairness I went from 260 down to 185 right now, so I kinda let the baked goods thing happen again. Now I'm in my cutting faze again. Hopin to get to 175 or less.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take a pre-workout while on this stack or should I avoid it at all costs?
Was thinking asgt

If not I have some dicreatine malate, aakg , and Beta- alanine powder I could use.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take a pre-workout while on this stack or should I avoid it at all costs?
Was thinking asgt

If not I have some dicreatine malate, aakg , and Beta- alanine powder I could use.
You can use black cats as a preworkout. Creatine and BA should be fine (I'm not sure about AAKG, but I assume so).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking asgt

I used ASGT and other stims with BLACK CATS. However, it's not recommended to use too many other products with stims if you're using BLACK CATS, especially if you have a low tolerance to them or have never stacked them together before.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used ASGT and other stims with BLACK CATS. However, it's not recommended to use too many other products with stims if you're using BLACK CATS, especially if you have a low tolerance to them or have never stacked them together before.
Agreed. I would not add any more stims to the stack myself.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I would not add any more stims to the stack myself.
Well I am a little more stim tolerant, but I was curious if you thought maybe stacking like this : A.M 2 alpha t2 one black cat 6 to 8 hours later another alpha t2, the a pwo. Basically cutting out the second black cat.

Thanks for the replies !

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am a little more stim tolerant, but I was curious if you thought maybe stacking like this : A.M 2 alpha t2 one black cat 6 to 8 hours later another alpha t2, the a pwo. Basically cutting out the second black cat.

Thanks for the replies !
That would work...just make sure there is enough time between black cat and pwo (8 hours)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the replies !
That's fine.