whats coming out soon?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was really into PH's, I always got excited about the release of new products/compounds. It was like christmas morning every time a new compound came out.

Due to the ban of PH's I noticed I haven't gotten as excited about newer products, but have been SERIOUSLY impressed over the past couple of months with a few companies innovation/brilliance.

What are you most excitedly awaiting? A specific unreleased product? A specific unreleased ingredients?

Would love to hear what everyone else is excited for, and what might be on the horizon!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Will be revealed at the Olympia ^^^^^^^^^

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the new superpump reform looks very decent... spirodex also. it's been receiving a ton of praise from the good bros.

should be getting samples in sometime this week, so i'm excited to give it a shot.

gaspari seems to be coming up big recently.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome animal image...ill be at the O waiting the release!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What new stuff has impressed you so far?(If you don't mind getting off topic for a minute)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was really into PH's, I always got excited about the release of new products/compounds. It was like christmas morning every time a new compound came out.

Due to the ban of PH's I noticed I haven't gotten as excited about newer products?
I 'm feeling the same way in this regard.

I agree with smit that spirodex looks to be a very interesting supp.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your review of it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
seems like lots of stuffs comin out soon, my list -

new Genomyx stuff-protocolv2,heat,dcpv2,new prewo

gaspari superpumpmax looks promising

new xf ultra peptide2.0 flavor

new MAN product

prob a lot more unveiled at the O

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit the tests/results from Triazole have me interested.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive got a bottle of the spirodex right now

1 of only 2 1'3 products that i like that i dont crash off of or feel like ****

its a solid product

i also have a few bottles of Test factor looking forward to this

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established

new MAN product

want to enlighten me on the bolded above?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the ingredient profile for the new version of Superpump?

Serving Size 1 Scoop (16g)
Servings Per Container 40

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 10.00

Total Carbohydrates 3.00 g

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30.00 mg 50%

Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexanicotinate) 80.00 mg **

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) 3.00 mg **

Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10.00 mcg **

Calcium 39.00 mg **

Phosphorus 69.00 mg **

Magnesium 40.00 mg 10%

Sodium 30.00 mg 1%

Potassium 20.00 mg 1%

SUPER PUMP MAX Proprietary Blend 11.30 g **

MyoVol ElectroHYDRATION Complex 0.00 **

L-Taurine Calcium Glycerophosphate Sodium Glycerophosphate Sustamine (l-alanyl-l-glutamine) Di-Magnesium Malate **

Nitric OxiENDURANCE Complex 0.00 **

L-Citrulline (2 g) Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate Beet Ext. (beta vulgaris) (root) **

Branch Chain mTOR Stimulation Blend 0.00 **

L-Leucine (2 g) L-Isoleucine L-Valine **

PhosphoDRIVE Signaling Complex 0.00 **

Creatine Monohydrate (1.3 g) Creatine Magna Power® (magnesium creatine chelate) Setria® (l-glutathione reduced) **

CogniDRIVE Acceleration Matrix 0.00 **

L-Tyrosine Caffeine Oxytropis Falcate Ext. (whole plant) Peak ATP(adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium) Glucoronolactone **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1 Warning: Seek the advice of a health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical condition(s) including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug(s). Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. For use by healthy adults only. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are subject to testing for performance enhancing compounds or any type of drug testing do not use this product under any circumstances. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Note: Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
want to enlighten me on the bolded above?

Just go to the store and you can see the current Protocol-new version will be higher lclt/beta alanine amounts, and a way better flavor. Go to Genomyx's section here to see the rest of new DCP- and HEAT will be an awesome thermogenic. Not sure on the MAN supp-al I seen was something new is comn, and usually anything they have is very solid-def gonna be some good stuff for the winter/fall tho

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is this the ingredient profile for the new version of Superpump?

Serving Size 1 Scoop (16g)
Servings Per Container 40

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 10.00

Total Carbohydrates 3.00 g

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30.00 mg 50%

Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexanicotinate) 80.00 mg **

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) 3.00 mg **

Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10.00 mcg **

Calcium 39.00 mg **

Phosphorus 69.00 mg **

Magnesium 40.00 mg 10%

Sodium 30.00 mg 1%

Potassium 20.00 mg 1%

SUPER PUMP MAX Proprietary Blend 11.30 g **

MyoVol ElectroHYDRATION Complex 0.00 **

L-Taurine Calcium Glycerophosphate Sodium Glycerophosphate Sustamine (l-alanyl-l-glutamine) Di-Magnesium Malate **

Nitric OxiENDURANCE Complex 0.00 **

L-Citrulline (2 g) Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate Beet Ext. (beta vulgaris) (root) **

Branch Chain mTOR Stimulation Blend 0.00 **

L-Leucine (2 g) L-Isoleucine L-Valine **

PhosphoDRIVE Signaling Complex 0.00 **

Creatine Monohydrate (1.3 g) Creatine Magna Power® (magnesium creatine chelate) Setria® (l-glutathione reduced) **

CogniDRIVE Acceleration Matrix 0.00 **

L-Tyrosine Caffeine Oxytropis Falcate Ext. (whole plant) Peak ATP(adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium) Glucoronolactone **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1 Warning: Seek the advice of a health care practitioner before use, especially if you have any pre-existing medical condition(s) including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug(s). Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if excessive sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. For use by healthy adults only. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are subject to testing for performance enhancing compounds or any type of drug testing do not use this product under any circumstances. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing testing and use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Note: Do not store in direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place.
Thats it-theres a big thread over at bb, and the bottle/label was up on the web at a few places-but I guess they took em down till the unveiling at the O. Like the Carnipure/2 g citrulline dose/Sustamine, and Setria sounds very interesting.Will give it a try for sure

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit the tests/results from Triazole have me interested.
Im with this guy also interested in trying Erase. Have to see how I will work them into PCT or if I will make them post PCT.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, i saved the supp facts image. Attached as its a little easier to read.
I wonder how the energy component of this product, will compare to the rest of the preworkouts in the category, i.e. Jacked,Maximize etc?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the store and you can see the current Protocol-new version will be higher lclt/beta alanine amounts, and a way better flavor. Go to Genomyx's section here to see the rest of new DCP- and HEAT will be an awesome thermogenic. Not sure on the MAN supp-al I seen was something new is comn, and usually anything they have is very solid-def gonna be some good stuff for the winter/fall tho
CAN'T WAIT for DCP! I tried the original... so this should be amazing.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

new MAN product

Yup Lots of stuff coming out for Genomyx this year. Even more begining of 2011

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in that pre-wo-also, the new protocol cant come soon enough.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yup Lots of stuff coming out for Genomyx this year. Even more begining of 2011
Very interested in that pre-wo-also, the new protocol cant come soon enough.
I've heard NOTHING but GREAT things about this company, I've even tried their Slin Sane AND Protocol both, and nearly leaves me wanting to smoke a cigarette afterward every time ;)

Seriously though, Protocol must have gone through a special manufacturing process, because the powder is very finely particulated and mixes almost instantly. I simply don't WANT to train without it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Im so mad I never got my hands on some Protocol now I have to wait.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'll wait for reviews on the superpump but it does look promising. I feel some of the bigger companies are stepping up because of new smaller companies like Genomyx and PES putting out QUALITY products.

With that said, I'm really looking forward to the new Genomyx products. Hopefully they'll have wicked presale prices like before. I still have a couple Protocol jugs in my supp cabinet.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll wait for reviews on the superpump but it does look promising. I feel some of the bigger companies are stepping up because of new smaller companies like Genomyx and PES putting out QUALITY products.

With that said, I'm really looking forward to the new Genomyx products. Hopefully they'll have wicked presale prices like before. I still have a couple Protocol jugs in my supp cabinet.
Hey GREAT point... a rising tide lifts all boats! I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that the larger multi-million dollar players pay VERY close attention to what's hot, real, and inventive!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to anything released by Primordial Performance, Usp labs, and Universal.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always interested to know, but don't waste my funds anymore! lol :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look forward to anything released by Primordial Performance, Usp labs, and Universal.
I actually heard PP might be coming out with something new soonnnn......hopefully more LV ph's :D

and Universal has that new product coming out..

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
hey PP are we expecting any new ones soon??
i must say the TCF-1 with HCGenerat have been great tome in terms of labido whenb crusing on hrt.

hopfully it dont get banned by some dumbass.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey PP are we expecting any new ones soon??
i must say the TCF-1 with HCGenerat have been great tome in terms of labido whenb crusing on hrt.

hopfully it dont get banned by some dumbass.
might have something up our sleeves :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's quite a few companies with new releases coming over the next few months - many of which look promising. It's going to be exciting times! :party:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Want"

Ando55

Awards
Everything sounds awesome! I'm planning on using Slin Sane for my LG Natabolic-Andraulic Stack so I look forward for more Genomyx. :D Superpump Max looks very good. When Universal and MAN Sports come out with something I'm expecting great things, both companies I used multiple products from and they been in the game for a while and continue to get the job done. :D I spoke to Joey, owner of MAN Sports personally when he came to my local expo and i told him about my first ever thermogenic experience a la Scorch and Vaporize. Universal had the Shock Therapy and the Storm and still its very hard to beat that combo in terms of effectiveness and price per serving. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything sounds awesome! I'm planning on using Slin Sane for my LG Natabolic-Andraulic Stack so I look forward for more Genomyx. :D Superpump Max looks very good. When Universal and MAN Sports come out with something I'm expecting great things, both companies I used multiple products from and they been in the game for a while and continue to get the job done. :D I spoke to Joey, owner of MAN Sports personally when he came to my local expo and i told him about my first ever thermogenic experience a la Scorch and Vaporize. Universal had the Shock Therapy and the Storm and still its very hard to beat that combo in terms of effectiveness and price per serving. :D
and man doesn't do prop blends-you know what you are getting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those plus im waiting to see what CEL is gonna come out with
me too, it's been a long time since they were talking about a non ph line-up. curious to see what they come up with.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've heard some bros hinting about tcf-2, but that it won't replace tcf-1 but will work synergistically with it, anyone know anything about that?

Ando55

Awards
and man doesn't do prop blends-you know what you are getting.
Exactly brotha, Joey and his company never changed that mentality. I'm definitely planning down the road to run his Body Octane and Clout stack, still one of the first ever to run Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've heard some bros hinting about tcf-2, but that it won't replace tcf-1 but will work synergistically with it, anyone know anything about that?
Sounds good, I wonder if any reps can comment?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly brotha, Joey and his company never changed that mentality. I'm definitely planning down the road to run his Body Octane and Clout stack, still one of the first ever to run Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate.
i am going to support any company that doesn't do prop blends. and the clout body octane stack is golden.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to anything released by Primordial Performance...
I actually heard PP might be coming out with something new soonnnn...
hey PP are we expecting any new ones soon??...
Looks like there's lots of interesting things in the works: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/160601-breaking-news-pp.html

might have something up our sleeves :D
Maybe we're just going for the SHOCK factor :toofunny:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
well tcf-2 is coming out soon. should stack very well with tcf-1 obv. I really enjoyed bioforge + tcf-1 as a nice break from PH into a natty test stack

Due to the ban of PH's I noticed I haven't gotten as excited about newer products, but have been SERIOUSLY impressed over the past couple of months with a few companies innovation/brilliance.

What are you most excitedly awaiting? A specific unreleased product? A specific unreleased ingredients?

Would love to hear what everyone else is excited for, and what might be on the horizon!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is PP finally coming out with their nutrient repartitioner, Muscle Feeder or whatever it was called?