TCF-1 Preworkout??

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
well if you have seen my log i was running it but im really low (about to order some more) so i dont have enough to go back to 12on 12 off. so for the last 2 workouts i have dosed tcf-1 pre W.O. along with my asgt. wonder what you alls thoughts are on the efficacy of this? and, how about that as a long term protocol instead of just 12 on /12 off? i know there has to be some potential benefit but is there a point of diminishing return..well i know none of us exactly know that answer but...just food for thought.

Let the dialogue begin!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
oh, and by the way good to be back on the boards.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a fine strategy to me. Its good to increase your own test before a workout. Try it out and let us know if you see any benefits from it, good luck.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
ill definitely do it. even if at some point i change dosing strategies, i think ill keep the timing on workout days to right before the gym. great endurance, mood and just overall edge in the gym. the mindset after i take tcf1 is just killer. and if nothing else, that leads to bettter work in training which translates to physical results

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill definitely do it. even if at some point i change dosing strategies, i think ill keep the timing on workout days to right before the gym. great endurance, mood and just overall edge in the gym. the mindset after i take tcf1 is just killer. and if nothing else, that leads to bettter work in training which translates to physical results
The edge you will gain from the TCF-1 pre workout is outa this world!! So taking it pre-workout if you are low is still a killer way to utilize the product!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
totally agree! its just the perfect state of mind for needing to accomplish about anything. but at the gym, it gives you that edge that makes your workout well, "outa this world" to steal your quote.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally agree! its just the perfect state of mind for needing to accomplish about anything. but at the gym, it gives you that edge that makes your workout well, "outa this world" to steal your quote.
Yup!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think thats when I took mine....planning on taking the last 12 days in PCT.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 kind of reminds me of a Alpha T2 in the fact it can be used successfully in many applications to a supplement and workout regimen. its just a really versatile and effective product. and taste like candy.

TCF-1 FTW!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought the effects of DAA are cumulative and it didnt really matter when you took it,

ill have to experement with my tcf-1 pre-workout and see if i feel anything. been taking it 3 hours prior, now ill go for 30 minutes prior.

im on day 30 something straight now.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
ive heard the cumulative thing as well. but, if taking it consistently pre W.O. will it be built up in your system enough to reap those same cumulative benefits?

consistently being at least 3-4 days a week.