nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think?

Personally, I was trying to get that alanyl-l-glutamine (sustamine) compound for myself to stack with my GPLC. That compound with GPLC sounds like the ultimate athlete stack.

Thinking of taking it on workout days only. What do you guys think? I know theres a lot of GPLC (Glycocarn) fans on here including myself

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I remember discussing sustamine a while ago! Now that looks tasty.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. Athlete studies on both GPLC and Sustamine and BCAA's

Modern Athlete Stack

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very nice i like the idea natty.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, gonna have to give this a go myself!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds really good. Where are you getting your gplc from? Primordial Performance?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a real solid combination. Quite thought provoking indeed...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez I`m in...I`m in!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I was trying to get that alanyl-l-glutamine (sustamine) compound for myself to stack with my GPLC. That compound with GPLC sounds like the ultimate athlete stack.
Can anyone provide any cliffs or data on alanyl-l-glutamine? I think I carry one brand of that at work and supposedly it is more absorbed better than l-glutamine?

How would you plan on taking the two nattyd? GPLC pre and the sustamine during/post?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tell you what fellaz,I just bought some presurge unleashed(which contains GPLC) and I am waiting on my innercircle email so I can stack them both for me track workouts and gym workouts.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the "simple" ideas Jacob has never cease to amaze me. ModernBCAA looks pretty cool. nice flavors too!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds really good. Where are you getting your gplc from? Primordial Performance?
Correct

Can anyone provide any cliffs or data on alanyl-l-glutamine? I think I carry one brand of that at work and supposedly it is more absorbed better than l-glutamine?

How would you plan on taking the two nattyd? GPLC pre and the sustamine during/post?
Looking at the Modern BCAA formula it looks like a full dose of the glutamine is in there. It will improve endurance basically - human athlete studies prove it!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct

Looking at the Modern BCAA formula it looks like a full dose of the glutamine is in there. It will improve endurance basically - human athlete studies prove it!
what is the dose?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Lord I can't afford this crap... Might need to avoid the temptation.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like that combo im doing the same. Gplc and modern bcaa

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I might buy it and sell the jack3d...

anyone want it for $15 shipped? if the shipping isn't too bad I'd do that.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I love me some GPLC! I am gonna order PP's but I had some sample packs from MHP...there NO-bomb....and I used it for chest yesterday and I had an insane pump/workout. Still debating on either the ModernBCAA or getting N2BM Gear! Which do ya'll think would be better on a cut? The USP deal though is an awesome deal!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love me some GPLC! I am gonna order PP's but I had some sample packs from MHP...there NO-bomb....and I used it for chest yesterday and I had an insane pump/workout. Still debating on either the ModernBCAA or getting N2BM Gear! Which do ya'll think would be better on a cut? The USP deal though is an awesome deal!
Gear is great with meals modern bcaa is good pre mid post

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to be using both

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great combo...will have to try this!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think it would be a great combo but funds are lacking right now and I can only afford one of them :(

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's GPLC, Creatine, BCAA, and Beta Alanine combine for a pretty sweet mix. I enjoy it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I jumped in and got some, for the price cant beat it and i should have some GPLC on the way. This will be especially usefull since i am cutting.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modern BCAA stack with beta alanine GPLC and taurine and caffeine would be a nice lil pre workout,
anti catabolism from bcaa, beta alanine for performance, GPLC for nitric oxide increases, and taurine and caffeine for thermogenesis and energy boost :) good stuff