Lean muscle fast

ruddy89

Awards
Im looking for the best supplements to gain lean muscle. I was planning to take stanzabolin but then realised it cuts fat (therefore losing weight) However Im planning to gain but want lean muscle.

Price is not really an objective, if you can recommend anything please let me know. If you took anything alongside it or after please list them too. Regards

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's going to want some stats before shouting out reccomendations for you.

Age? Lifting Experience? What kind of supplements have you run in the past? Whats your diet like, this is the most important thing!!! You can not grow and gain mass without a proper diet no matter what supplements you take.

ruddy89

Awards
Everyone's going to want some stats before shouting out reccomendations for you.

Age? Lifting Experience? What kind of supplements have you run in the past? Whats your diet like, this is the most important thing!!! You can not grow and gain mass without a proper diet no matter what supplements you take.
age 21
6,1 tall
Been working out for about 6months, I am pushing myself enough.

Diet - I am having 4+ meals a day, I try my best to eat the best food, rice+Chicken most days for lunch and evening snack. Whey supplement after a workout too.
Ill stick a pic in my profile too

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
age 21
6,1 tall
Been working out for about 6months, I am pushing myself enough.

Diet - I am having 4+ meals a day, I try my best to eat the best food, rice+Chicken most days for lunch and evening snack. Whey supplement after a workout too.
Ill stick a pic in my profile too
Congrat on choosing a healthy lifestyle. I hope its a utilitarian and an aesthetic decision. Either way, you will live a much fuller life staying in good shape, so once again congrats.

With your stats, you need to put on some natural size before you start messing with your endocrine system. You are 21, your body is "ready" for it, but is your mind? I'll explain.

If you haven't already started, begin reading and reading and reading about PH's, PCT's, supplement stacks and get very comfortable with your body's processes and how to maximize growth without PH's.

Do you want to end up with bitch tits, torn tendon, horrible acne, a herniated disc(s), major muscle tears, dry joints, or a broken bone?

At your size you have to train your tendons to take a larger load of weight. I'm your height and used to look like you do. I'm 200 solid now, but that took years to put on even with PH (bc you don't get to keep it all, even with a perfect PCT). It wasn't done without injury either. I was stupid and didn't perfect my form before I cycled and I would pull muscles and cost myself precious training time.
Work on your form while you are preparing yourself and educating yourself. Perfect every single exercise even if it means going down to a weight that you may think makes you feel small. Don't worry about it, you will catch up to the other guys and pass them in the gym if your form is perfect.
Work on breathing and it's relation to negative reps and which sets will be heavy vs light or explosive vs slow reps. Get your diet abosolutely perfect. It takes training to do this (yes training doesn't stop in the gym, you train yourself to eat right, sleep right, and lift heavy weights perfectly)
Find out all these things before you cycle and you will find that the size you put on, you will keep and you won't injur yourself or grow man boobs.

You haven't trained long enough to hit a real platuea, you will eventually and if everything else is in line then, maybe then it is time to look at PH's. I do suggest M1T, but not to beginners. If you get some feel free to pick my brain about PCT and anything else. I'd rather give you all the information I've put together for a successful M1T cycle than you go into it reading a ton of conflicting crap (there are a lot of misinformed people, but hey, there aren't forums because everybody know what the hell is going on).

Till then, take some creatine, eat large and clean and enojy growing!

Good luck bro!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
Fishoil
Multivitamin
A Good Pre Workout
Whey Protein
BCAA's
And possibly a nutrient partioner

If youve already been taking all of that maybe try a natural test booster, or something like Natadrol which is all natural. But like the guy above said DIET is going to be the biggest thing at this point to help you grow. If you keep the diet clean and efficient and train hard the lean mass WILL come.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine
Fishoil
Multivitamin
A Good Pre Workout
Whey Protein
BCAA's
And possibly a nutrient partioner

If youve already been taking all of that maybe try a natural test booster, or something like Natadrol which is all natural. But like the guy above said DIET is going to be the biggest thing at this point to help you grow. If you keep the diet clean and efficient and train hard the lean mass WILL come.

Excellent post, I agree with this^^^. Don't mess with PH's until you've been doing this for awhile (not just 6 months) and until you know exactely what you'd be doing with them, how they affect your body and what you would need to compliment the cycle including pct. JMO

ruddy89

Awards
Thankyou all for the time taken posting here, I will take your advice and just work on my diet. I may try creatine eventually, finding the time around work to fit in the extra snacks is the hard part though. Pics are going up now, Hope you guys see my updated pics in months to come with my good progress :D