Custom Amino Blend

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I've devised a plan to make a custom amino blend. I have already calculated how many aminos you get per dose. It will contain GPLC and ArginoCarn. This should be pretty interesting. If anyone is interested I can share more.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go on.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Supplements:
Maximum Absorbed Protein (PeptoPro) 454g
iBCAA 100g
ArginoCarn 75g
GlycoCarn 67.5g

I'll mix these all together in the PeptoPro container. It'll mix 46 servings.

In each 15g dose:
glycocarn 1453mg
arginocarn 1615mg
alanine 235mg
arginine 304mg
aspargaine 520mg
cysteine 9mg
glutamine 1777mg
glycine 137mg
histidine 226mg
isoleucine 931mg
leucine 1852mg
lysine 608mg
methionine 264mg
phenylalanine 383mg
proline 883mg
serine 422mg
threonine 294mg
tryptophan 78mg
tyrosine 451mg
valine 1068mg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is your goal/purpose by using this?
what seperates this formula from that of already manufactured ones?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Supplements:
Maximum Absorbed Protein (PeptoPro) 454g
iBCAA 100g
ArginoCarn 75g
GlycoCarn 67.5g

I'll mix these all together in the PeptoPro container. It'll mix 46 servings.

In each 15g dose:
glycocarn 1453mg
arginocarn 1615mg
alanine 235mg
arginine 304mg
aspargaine 520mg
cysteine 9mg
glutamine 1777mg
glycine 137mg
histidine 226mg
isoleucine 931mg
leucine 1852mg
lysine 608mg
methionine 264mg
phenylalanine 383mg
proline 883mg
serine 422mg
threonine 294mg
tryptophan 78mg
tyrosine 451mg
valine 1068mg
That looks like it'd be great to down first thing in the morning before some fasted cardio...or post workout...or pre workout...and it probably tastes good too being MAP. That sounds like a very dangerous blend you've created. I like it!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
The reason for this blend is that PeptoPro contains no carnitine. I've added carnitine and iBCAA. This will improve performance, help increase protein synthesis, and keep me anabolic.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice brother!! Might have to try this down the road!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like it bro! the added forms of carnitine will def help with endurance, although im not a HUGE fan of adding BCAA to complete proteins as they dont act the same, i seperate my IBCAA from my protein sources by atleast 1hr.....

looks great though

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
BTW: The doses are calculated with the unflavored MAP.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
have u guys tryed iso sensation 93 it has 30000 amino acids per serving 30 grams protein and 1 carb

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
have u guys tryed iso sensation 93 it has 30000 amino acids per serving 30 grams protein and 1 carb
Naw dude, Maximum Absorbed Protein uses a patented amino blend, known as Peptopro. When it comes to aminos, purity is a must.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it a lot..

I can see many applications for your formula and see things that id change ( just for me though ). Pre workout id add the GPLC. From my experience I get a stim like buzz from this as well as incredible pumps, but this is the only time I like to take it. Thats why I choose to take Arginocarn throughout the day, I get the benefits of carnitine supplmentation without the "spike".

Creapure and beta-alanine would be 2 great adds right before a workout.

times to take it would be 1st thing in the morning to break the fast, pre, intra, and post workout. Maybe add a casein post workout? Anyways, I like the formula man.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot..

I can see many applications for your formula and see things that id change ( just for me though ). Pre workout id add the GPLC. From my experience I get a stim like buzz from this as well as incredible pumps, but this is the only time I like to take it. Thats why I choose to take Arginocarn throughout the day, I get the benefits of carnitine supplmentation without the "spike".

Creapure and beta-alanine would be 2 great adds right before a workout.

times to take it would be 1st thing in the morning to break the fast, pre, intra, and post workout. Maybe add a casein post workout? Anyways, I like the formula man.
Carnitine works well for me at 1gram per dose or maybe 2 grams if I'm pushing it. So almost 3 grams per dose should be enough carnitine for my tastes. Also, you could dose this twice per day and do plenty fine.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Interesting blend! I will try this!
I'll be placing my order Thursday night. I'll let everyone know how it goes! I was kicking around the idea of ordering some formestane LV too hehe.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Kk placed my order. Should get it in less than a week. These aminos are exactly what I need now that I've finished PCT.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
why are those aminos what u need after pct..?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start a similar protocol with the (most of)same supplements, albeit different timing. I'll be using 30g of iBCAA in a 3L jug and drink that throughout the day. 30 minutes pre-training, I'll take 4.5g GPLCA and 3g of ArginoCarn. Immediately post-training, I'll mix a scoop of MAP with 30g of WMS to get the protein synthesis kicking before having a whole-food meal about 45-60 minutes later.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start a similar protocol with the (most of)same supplements, albeit different timing. I'll be using 30g of iBCAA in a 3L jug and drink that throughout the day. 30 minutes pre-training, I'll take 4.5g GPLCA and 3g of ArginoCarn. Immediately post-training, I'll mix a scoop of MAP with 30g of WMS to get the protein synthesis kicking before having a whole-food meal about 45-60 minutes later.
Now that sounds like an amazing protocol!

Now I have to try this.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Kk it's complete! I had to pour everything into a large glass bowl and whisk it together. I then poured it into the MAP container.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just typed that it has 30 grams of protein per 30 grams of protein.