bulk phase now, what type of creatine???

shotdead42

Awards
Hey everyone, I just finished my cutting phase and is now going to begin my bulking phas.
now im not sure what type of creatine is the best for me, I've taken creatine pre-loaded by ON. But I want somethng different.

Was wondering what u guys thhink of kre alkyln or just creatine mono.
or if anything else thatss awesome please let me know!

Thanks,

spezzy

Awards
I'm using krealkalyn right now. It's always worked better for me than mono. Doesn't work for everyone though it seems.

shotdead42

Awards
The kre alkalyn ur taking, what form is it powdr or pill? My friend was taking the pill form im not sure what brand but it was purple or sumthing lol, and it seemed to work pretty well for him.

Mm anyways I wanna trry something new but I heard like kre alkalyn isn't stable or something, im not sure.. still researching

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of Magneisum Creatine Chelate

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I was just reading other log her and ,there is a lot of people talking good about creatine nitrate!!just my 2 cents

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, I just finished my cutting phase and is now going to begin my bulking phas.
now im not sure what type of creatine is the best for me, I've taken creatine pre-loaded by ON. But I want somethng different.

Was wondering what u guys thhink of kre alkyln or just creatine mono.
or if anything else thatss awesome please let me know!

Thanks,
Just use straight creatine monohydrate - it's the most researched, tried and true creatine available. There is nothing wrong with Kre-Alkalyn, though - either or will be fine; it's your preference.

shotdead42

Awards
Thanks everyone, one more when should I take my creatine? Before workin out or after, and it should be taken with simple carbs that's iff its 100 percent just creatine powder, right?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone, one more when should I take my creatine? Before workin out or after, and it should be taken with simple carbs that's iff its 100 percent just creatine powder, right?
Really it could be both. You can actually load by dosing 10-20 grams daily to saturate your muscles and when fully saturated just dose maintenance- 5g daily. I split my intake up some, just to break down the amount I take in at once. Some upon waking, some preworkout and some post. Timing isn't as important with creatine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal preference as to timing of creatine dosing - you can do:
* ~60 min pre-training,
* Immediately post-training, or
* ~60 min pre-training AND immediately post-training.

If you're only going to dose once daily, I recommend 5g immediately POST-training.

If you're going to dose pre and post, use 2-3g per dose (if using pills, this is usually 2 caps).

A high intake (75-100g) of carbohydrates increases the absorption rate of creatine, yes, but you do not necessarily have to dose your creatine with carbohydrates - only if you want to make it more effective.

Creatine loading is NOT necessary, and is another personal preference practice.