keeping prolactin down while on DAA

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys im looking into starting DAA and im worried about an increase in estrogen/prolactin and was wondering what i could do to limit this from happening? Ive read alot about AI's and what not but i dont really know what those are or how to use those lol........... I was also thinking of using powerfull with the DAA and was wondering if this would be enough to keep the estro/prolactin from rising too high

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Hey guys im looking into starting DAA and im worried about an increase in estrogen/prolactin and was wondering what i could do to limit this from happening? Ive read alot about AI's and what not but i dont really know what those are or how to use those lol........... I was also thinking of using powerfull with the DAA and was wondering if this would be enough to keep the estro/prolactin from rising too high
You don't need to worry about it. simple as that. Their are a few posts on here if you need more info.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To lower prolactin in general, and increase sleep quality, try HGHpro, would stack great with TCF-1 ;)