Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
FinaFlex Epi-V 410mg **

3alpha-Hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one 100mg **

Cortisol Inhibitor Blend:
Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA
50mg **

Stimulant & Shredding Matrix:
Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standarized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthing, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane
260mg**

This just came out and looks like an awesome supp to recomp/cut. Any opinions?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
The old Fina (the original) had a shut down that was stupid ridiculous. Just like taking M1t except I lost my gains from it. I hope this is better.....
At least with M1t and proper PCT, I got to keep about 80% of my gains, but my diet was strict as hell.
Fina I did everything perfect, just felt week and slammed on some fat right after teh cycle, my PCT was Letro too, freaking FINA!!!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The name of the company is finaflex. I don't think it's fina or whatever shut u down super hard. Anybody have any info?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
The name of the company is finaflex. I don't think it's fina or whatever shut u down super hard. Anybody have any info?

The company is Redefine Nutrition. The stuff I took is illegal now. Taken out in one of the bans. And yes, it shut me down. I've cycled all sorts of stuff and I know my body very, very well. Shut me down.

Anyhow, back to the point. This stuff looks like a Test booster with a cortisol blocker and some stimulants (or whatever they are using for a fat burner).

I know where to get M1T still, look at some other board and read, you will find somebody with a link that can be posted. Much better than this legal crap. It is MuscleSystems and isn't as strong as the old stuff we used to get in 02, but it works well with little to no shut down with proper PCT.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Had no idea that it was the same company. That old stuff sounds rough, especially since u lost the gains. That always sucks! Thanks for the input on what's in this as it's what I was thinking too. Test booster and cort blocker might be fun. :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ask to PA and they tell me this:

3alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one is androsterone (a two step precursor to DHT)
Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione is 11-oxo
7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA is a DHEA metabolite similar to b-aet and 7-keto dhea

but to run a properly cycle is necessary 2 bottles!

mojicad84

Awards
I'm 27 5'6 160lbs. I am going to fun finaflex epi-v for about 60 days at 2 capsules in the morning and 2 before I go to bed. My nutrition is clean but not to strict, does anyone have any advise on witch pct to run? I was thinking revolution or that new pure test by redefine nutrition, also does anyone know if this has any sides to it?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 27 5'6 160lbs. I am going to fun finaflex epi-v for about 60 days at 2 capsules in the morning and 2 before I go to bed. My nutrition is clean but not to strict, does anyone have any advise on witch pct to run? I was thinking revolution or that new pure test by redefine nutrition, also does anyone know if this has any sides to it?
160 pounds? Brother, the only supplement you need is food. NOTHING WILL REPLACE FOOD... EVER!

gbstylez87

Awards
So did anyone here try finaflex epi-v as of yet? I just started and want to know if anyone had results?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You could have answered your own question by simply reading the posts in this thread.
HAHA smart ass :p

Really though why do these companies name things like another product on the market and yet have nothing in it even similar to the product they name it after **** Epistane is cheap I can import a kilo for dirt cheap yet 11oxo will cost me an arm and leg wtf is this company thinking.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Its basically Stanodrol 100mg and a small dose of 11-oxo with some stimulant, diuretic fat burning complex.
you would need 3 bottles and at least 4 pills a day

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its basically Stanodrol 100mg and a small dose of 11-oxo with some stimulant, diuretic fat burning complex.
you would need 3 bottles and at least 4 pills a day
Hell id say 6-8 a day to be worth it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Probably but my point was anything less then 4 would be pointless
Oh I totally agree with that even 4 is pushing the bottom limit. But then I didn't look at what else it has if there are stims it might be too much...bad product design and name in my opinion.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Oh I totally agree with that even 4 is pushing the bottom limit. But then I didn't look at what else it has if there are stims it might be too much...bad product design and name in my opinion.
Exactly you dont know how much caffeine and Dmaa is in it. I dont know why its called epi-v but i bet it would be a good addition to a real epistane cycle If your goal is to get as dry and lean as possible.

Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract is just dandelion root its not bad as a mild diuretic as im sure everyone knows