Supplements for natural growth

ezjax

Awards
i have never done steroids and am saving it until i have kids...

was thinking of doing lean xtreme ec stack triazole and activate xtreme but with all these sales i dont know what to do
with that said a few questions, answer any or all.

1) Are erase and lean xtreme similar? if so i will buy erase.

2)in your opinion should i get daa bulk or tcf sodium d aspartate

3) should i take a test booster with daa and erase? is omega t-force anygood? it is buy one get one.

4) can i add forskolin bulk powder with all of this? and if so do i still need the test booster?

5) should i take this test boosting stack on a bulk or cut with an EC stack?

6) do i need tribulus and longjack?

already taking

lecithin 6g day
fishoil 9g daily
maca 6g daily
prostate support
dandelion root 2g daily
zma 3 pills

gemma isolate 50-100g protein from that.

macros 35/35/30 with about 22-2700 cals

thanks

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
No need for a test booster w/ the DAA, but Activate Xtreme, DAA, with Erase would make a sick stack. DAA increasing test, AX increasing free test, and Erase controlling estrogen and cortisol. Sounds sick to me. I'll be running almost this exact same stack in November.

1. Lean Xtreme is cortisol control, Erase is cortisol control and an AI. 2 for 1
2. I don't really think it matters. You could always go w/ Test Force by E-Pharm
3. Answered above.
4. Yes you can add Forskolin. That wouldn't eliminate the need for a test booster. Would be an excellent addition for a cut/recomp.
5. Either/or I guess. I always like to use an AI/cortisol control for cutting cycles. So it may be more beneficial in that aspect.
6. Not unless you like wasting money. You can just give it to me instead!

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Edit:

read the subject wrong. will post back later.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

was thinking of doing lean xtreme ec stack triazole and activate xtreme but with all these sales i dont know what to do
with that said a few questions, answer any or all.

3) should i take a test booster with daa and erase? is omega t-force anygood? it is buy one get one.
phyto-testosterone and bulk divanil

4) can i add forskolin bulk powder with all of this? and if so do i still need the test booster?
forskolin good addition to lean out, not needed but you can and yes keep the phyto-testosterone and divanil in with the TCF-1 or D-aspartic acid

BUI with what you have so far minus the erase itd make a good bulk or cut stack either way
go with longjack if you can trib wont do anything....

already taking

lecithin 6g day
fishoil 9g daily
maca 6g daily
prostate support
dandelion root 2g daily
zma 3 pills

gemma isolate 50-100g protein from that.

macros 35/35/30 with about 22-2700 cals

thanks
answers are posted above, in bold italic underline, should be a good stack whether you want more muscle mass and are bulking, recomping, and want to keep muscle lose fat or if you want to cut, the supplements you listed acan all be a part of each of them

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

already taking

lecithin 6g day
fishoil 9g daily
maca 6g daily
prostate support
dandelion root 2g daily
zma 3 pills
1) They are similar in the fact that they both can reduce cortisol. Erase offers the ability to lower Estrogen as well, and increase testosterone. Lean Xtreme has added fatloss benefits. Have you seen the Erase + Alpha-T2 stack for 40 bucks on Nutra?

2) Bulk DAA is cheap as dirt, or if you're already getting Erase the Erase + TCF-1 stack is cheap as dirt too

3) I would say DAA + Erase is plenty for test boost

4) Yes you can add forskolin to ^^^^

5) You can do whatever you want with it. Bulk, cut, lean bulk

6) No

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
20-Ecdy, ArA, and 5,7 Methoxy have proven imitable and indispensable in natural anabolism for me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) They are similar in the fact that they both can reduce cortisol. Erase offers the ability to lower Estrogen as well, and increase testosterone. Lean Xtreme has added fatloss benefits. Have you seen the Erase + Alpha-T2 stack for 40 bucks on Nutra?

2) Bulk DAA is cheap as dirt, or if you're already getting Erase the Erase + TCF-1 stack is cheap as dirt too

3) I would say DAA + Erase is plenty for test boost

4) Yes you can add forskolin to ^^^^

5) You can do whatever you want with it. Bulk, cut, lean bulk

6) No

You can't lose with TCF-1 and Erase!!!

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase and TCF-1 is definately on my To-do list!!! Sick stack for gains right there!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate? I'm not familiar with most of these...
Absolutely... in short, Ecdy and Methoxy combine to form a constant positive nitrogen retention and have clinical human data to back up their in-vivo proficiency at creating anabolic state without side effects. Arachiodonic Acid is quite possibly my favorite natural anabolic by its own merit without being stacked with anything, although it is a tall order to trump the synergy of Ecdy and Methoxy - SO I WON'T TRY ;) I will be implemented all three compounds, and anabolic trio of sorts during my PCT I am confident will retain my gains and keep my muscle fullness all while staying completely out of the way while my body reacclimatizes hormonally and reaches homeostasis.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
from my research, steroid abuse is what causes low sperm count and that is generally only temporary. You doing a 6 week cycle once a year is nothing i would worry about. to each his own though....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
A Dormant Testosterone Actuator (AploTest)? Hmmmm, I think I'll pitch this to the boys at MT! HAHA, I'm totally kidding, I'm going over to read up on it. :)