Erase shrinks gyno!!!---READ this!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a lot of you know, I am running a aromatizing compound. I gained some gyno behind my nips despite the fact I was running nolva EOD.

So, PES/Natty sent me some Erase beta caps to help me lower my estro on cycle!

At 100+mg that I was dosing, 3 beta caps per day (beta caps were dosed 1.5x normal amount per cap), my gyno was reduced and nip pain/sensativity has diminished. I lost about 4lbs of water weight in 3 days and joints dried out in 24-48 hours time.

I am now cruising at 1 beta cap per day now and am experiencing no further estro sides.

Just check out my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159145-i-have-estros.html

No, PES did not ask me to post this, I am not a PES rep or a PES board supporter.

Just want to get the word across that Erase can be used as on cycle estro control even on a high dosed testosterone cycle!

If I could compare it to something,it would be .5mg adex EOD..

Benefits of Erase over adex is, cheaper, legal, will not crush estro to the point of libido loss and it is natural...

-Gamer

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
As a lot of you know, I am running a aromatizing compound. I gained some gyno behind my nips despite the fact I was running nolva EOD.

So, PES/Natty sent me some Erase beta caps to help me lower my estro on cycle!

At 100+mg that I was dosing, 3 beta caps per day (beta caps were dosed 1.5x normal amount per cap), my gyno was reduced and nip pain/sensativity has diminished. I lost about 4lbs of water weight in 3 days and joints dried out in 24-48 hours time.

I am now cruising at 1 beta cap per day now and am experiencing no further estro sides.

Just check out my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159145-i-have-estros.html

No, PES did not ask me to post this, I am not a PES rep or a PES board supporter.

Just want to get the word across that Erase can be used as on cycle estro control even on a high dosed testosterone cycle!

If I could compare it to something,it would be .5mg adex EOD..

Benefits of Erase over adex is, cheaper, legal, will not crush estro to the point of libido loss and it is natural...

-Gamer
Nice! :shocked1:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

How long have you been gyno free, and not on ERASE

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks cool. lot of really promising natty stuff coming out lately.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

How long have you been gyno free, and not on ERASE
Been gyno free up until test-e cycle..
was taking nolva alone to control estro probs.
That didnt work.
Big masses started to form and nips hurt pretty bad.

Now, still on erase, cruising, no nip pain and gyno has shrunk, but is not gone completely.. I dont wanna lower my estro enough to destroy it now, my joints ache already...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many things are you running right now? Test E, Erase, HGHPro, and...?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many things are you running right now? Test E, Erase, HGHPro, and...?
test
erase
2 days left hghpro
need2sleep
acnetame
onslaught----complex post workout shake
attack- pump pills
mad calories..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test
erase
2 days left hghpro
need2sleep
acnetame
attack- pump pills
mad calories..
Do you think you can accurately assess the efficacy of each of them this way? It seems like it would be difficult to distinguish the effects since you've yet to run several of them. The HGHPro and Need2sleep are particularly perplexing. Furthermore, it's disrespectful to the companies that sponsored your logs.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Thanks for the post man ! This is the kinda stuff I like seeing and reading, it also helps with the nightmares haha

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
nice feed back, thinking of getting a bottle in case i run out of letro and cant get anymore and i have a flare up

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think you can accurately assess the efficacy of each of them this way? It seems like it would be difficult to distinguish the effects since you've yet to run several of them. The HGHPro and Need2sleep are particularly perplexing. Furthermore, it's disrespectful to the companies that sponsored your logs.
Wow guy. I am pretty much out of HGHpro.

How the **** is it hard to distinguish test from HGHpro, or HGHpro to Erase and vice versa!!??

Explain that one to me bud?

Also, I just started dosing Need2Sleep and because I was getting to bed around 1 am, having to wake up around 6.. N2S knocks me out right away, while HGHpro take about 30 mins..

whatever brah, your voice has been duly noted..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow guy. I am pretty much out of HGHpro.

How the **** is it hard to distinguish test from HGHpro, or HGHpro to Erase and vice versa!!??

Explain that one to me bud?

Also, I just started dosing Need2Sleep and because I was getting to bed around 1 am, having to wake up around 6.. N2S knocks me out right away, while HGHpro take about 30 mins..

whatever brah, your voice has been duly noted..
Because you still have zero clue how each of them effect you on an individual basis. It's called interaction as you cannot be certain if any of the ingredients within each supplement may have had a positive, or negative, interaction. Also, very nice dodge on the disrespect to the companies that sponsored your logs. I know for a fact that AI requires you to not run any other logs concurrently while logging their product.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you still have zero clue how each of them effect you on an individual basis. It's called interaction as you cannot be certain if any of the ingredients within each supplement may have had a positive, or negative, interaction. Also, very nice dodge on the disrespect to the companies that sponsored your logs. I know for a fact that AI requires you to not run any other logs concurrently while logging their product.
AI knows I am running testosterone..

Also, this was not an official sponsored log..

Also, Erase is an AI, has nothing to do with sleep, skin or joint rejuvenation. That and HGHpro could be easily distinguished..

Point out any interactions of the supplements and test together..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya...I'm pretty sure you can tell the difference of how a Test, hgh supp and Anti-Estrogen supplement is working......

But Anyways great post Gamer and thanks for the help, I have ordered some Erase..along with OEP and Alpha T-2, I couldn't resist that kind of deal at nutra lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI knows I am running testosterone..

Also, this was not an official sponsored log..

Also, Erase is an AI, has nothing to do with sleep, skin or joint rejuvenation. That and HGHpro could be easily distinguished..

Point out any interactions of the supplements and test together..
You completely missed the point. You're running a novel compound; there's no way of knowing what may or may not effect it. For example, how do you know the HGHPro didn't negate any potential effects on joint pain from the dose of Erase?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You completely missed the point. You're running a novel compound; there's no way of knowing what may or may not effect it. For example, how do you know the HGHPro didn't negate any potential effects on joint pain from the dose of Erase?
Im pretty sure the HGHpro is helping out with my joints. I have had a 60lb increase in bench (repping), 100lb increase in squats and my joints are surprisingly fine.. Like I said, I started Erase towards the end of my HGHpro bottle and the Need2Sleep the beginning of the week, close to the end of HGHpro.. I have a great grasp for what HGHpro was doing alone and with the two products listed..

Also, attack is a pump product.. My pumps and vascularity increased further while on it.

And onslaught is a post with carbs, protein, BCAAs, creatine etc..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:grouphug: ...........lmao

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im pretty sure the HGHpro is helping out with my joints. I have had a 60lb increase in bench (repping), 100lb increase in squats and my joints are surprisingly fine.. Like I said, I started Erase towards the end of my HGHpro bottle and the Need2Sleep the beginning of the week, close to the end of HGHpro.. I have a great grasp for what HGHpro was doing alone and with the two products listed..

Also, attack is a pump product.. My pumps and vascularity increased further while on it.

And onslaught is a post with carbs, protein, BCAAs, creatine etc..
You started your HGHPro log on 8/5 and your Erase log on 8/19. There's more than a 2 week supply of HGHPro per bottle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You started your HGHPro log on 8/5 and your Erase log on 8/19. There's more than a 2 week supply of HGHPro per bottle.
I started the log late..

Does everything make sense to you now lol..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: WOW!!! are you the supplement Police?? ...I better not get a ticket out of this....:drillsergeant:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: WOW!!! are you the supplement Police?? ...I better not get a ticket out of this....:drillsergeant:
This is a disturbing trend. So, it's improper to be critical of a log and/or supplement when someone is shotgunning their supplement/AAS usage concurrently? Forgive me for taking a critical approach to this particular person who has several supplement logs running at the same time while using new compounds to his body.

onlyone

Awards
I know it might be hard to answer with all the other supplements you taking but how do you like Erase more than it takes away your gyno?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a disturbing trend. So, it's improper to be critical of a log and/or supplement when someone is shotgunning their supplement/AAS usage concurrently? Forgive me for taking a critical approach to this particular person who has several supplement logs running at the same time while using new compounds to his body.
New compounds albeit, but I have ran similar compounds in the past....

This thread is on Erase and its effectiveness, not a bicker battle..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pce, skeet, love and cheese.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
damn thats pretty badass, very very excitd to give this product a try!!

SBT

SBT

Awards
nice review Gamer!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test
erase
2 days left hghpro
need2sleep
acnetame
attack- pump pills
mad calories..
I think you should run more stuff, doesn't seem like a long enough list.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Okay so funny enough, after reading this I started to get a little in my right pec :( So I ordered some, and no joke it went away in about 2-3 days of taking it ! I honestly couldn't believe it worked so fast.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that's amazing. Can't believe how effective it is in just 3 days..

Uhhh anybody notice this guy is banned? Wonder how that happened..

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
This stuff is dog's bollocks!
All i did is read the ingredients label and my gyno completly vanished in a day...no joking!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's amazing. Can't believe how effective it is in just 3 days..

Uhhh anybody notice this guy is banned? Wonder how that happened..
I think he was sponsoring products that are not sponsors of this forum...but i could be wrong

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way I took 5 of these last night and got a warm fuzzy feeling. Dropping down to 2 now...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, right? PES stuff works, and there are multiple effective OTC AIs. HALF A PILL of 6 bromo changes the appearance/feel of my nipples, FWIW. From what I've read the advantage of Erase is that it's more tolerant about not CRUSHING estrogen, whereas 50mg ED of 6-bromo decimated my libido

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, right? PES stuff works, and there are multiple effective OTC AIs. HALF A PILL of 6 bromo changes the appearance/feel of my nipples, FWIW. From what I've read the advantage of Erase is that it's more tolerant about not CRUSHING estrogen, whereas 50mg ED of 6-bromo decimated my libido
Much appreciated

Decimated libido does not sound fun.