Interesting idea with Natadrol

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if anyone had some input on this. Currently i am running natadrol at 8 caps a day im on day 13 and have 17 days left.i was thinking about either bridging into or stacking some the one/dplex i have with it.ive only got about 14 days of the one/dplex left over from a previous cycle tho, so would it be a bad idea to throw it in for 2 weeks,then go PCT?in previous experience i made most gains within the first 2 weeks anyways and they slowed from there.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
btw not sure if i shoulda put this in the anabolics section or not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think u should run another bottle..are u taking it alone? If so add t-911

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natadrol is a potent natural androgen that possesses the ability to cause minor shutdown. A light PCT is generally recommended to ensure a complete recovery.
Oh ok..yea I'm starting natadrol, t-911 and asgt. And for my pct formadrol, asgt and tcf-1...I was wondering if I should add erace to one of them..not sure if I can or should. Any ideas?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
they recommend a light PCT wich i have formadrol on hand, but was thinking about using the 2 weeks supply of appnuts "TheOne" either by stacking it with the natadrol or bridging the natadrol into it.
So it would be:

Natadrol:
6/8/8/8

TheOne:
0/0/3/3
or
0/0/0/0/3/3

Then PCT

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if anyone had some input on this. Currently i am running natadrol at 8 caps a day im on day 13 and have 17 days left.i was thinking about either bridging into or stacking some the one/dplex i have with it.ive only got about 14 days of the one/dplex left over from a previous cycle tho, so would it be a bad idea to throw it in for 2 weeks,then go PCT?in previous experience i made most gains within the first 2 weeks anyways and they slowed from there.
If you do decide to incorporate The One/D-Plex into your current Natadrol cycle you might want to consider adding additional post-cycle support (i.e. Formadrol Extreme plus Sustain Alpha-LV).

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i do have 6-bromo on hand which is recomended PCT for TheOne, plus i have the TNT stack here from nutra,divanex,t force,and trez.never have tried sustain but really want to.maybe if PP has a labor day sale i will throw that in

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok..yea I'm starting natadrol, t-911 and asgt. And for my pct formadrol, asgt and tcf-1...I was wondering if I should add erace to one of them..not sure if I can or should. Any ideas?
LG's T-911, and ASGT, already possess estrogen controlling ingredients. So, in my opinion, the Erase is not needed. Anyways, both options look solid!

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i do have 6-bromo on hand which is recomended PCT for TheOne, plus i have the TNT stack here from nutra,divanex,t force,and trez.never have tried sustain but really want to.maybe if PP has a labor day sale i will throw that in
You should be fine then. Especially since you already have experience with The One.

Sustain Alpha really is a stellar product. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but it sounds like Primordial Performance might be having a Labor Day sale as well. So, be on the lookout!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
been checking daily haha cus androhard has my interest as well

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
haha would rep you hoop but gotta spread it around blah blah..cus i repped your protomax log

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
What kind of results do people see with a cycle of Natadrol?

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results do people see with a cycle of Natadrol?
Tomorrow will be the start of my 5th week on natadrol and im up a true 5lbs. Meaning the lightest im currently weighing at now is 5lbs heavier than the heaviest point i ever weighed before starting natadrol. Hope that made sense haha i fluctate a good 1lb-1.5lbs through out the day normally. My strength is notciably up, more pronounced vascularity, my appetite is WAY up, recovery is amazing, havent checked body fat or taken measurements yet but im looking a little bit leaner on a caloric surplus which is a positive! So needless to say im responding very well and may not be the norm but its treating me really good! And this is at only 6 caps per day.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Tomorrow will be the start of my 5th week on natadrol and im up a true 5lbs. Meaning the lightest im currently weighing at now is 5lbs heavier than the heaviest point i ever weighed before starting natadrol. Hope that made sense haha i fluctate a good 1lb-1.5lbs through out the day normally. My strength is notciably up, more pronounced vascularity, my appetite is WAY up, recovery is amazing, havent checked body fat or taken measurements yet but im looking a little bit leaner on a caloric surplus which is a positive! So needless to say im responding very well and may not be the norm but its treating me really good! And this is at only 6 caps per day.
Any side effects? Any shutdown? Lowering of libido? Sensitive nips?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG's T-911, and ASGT, already possess estrogen controlling ingredients. So, in my opinion, the Erase is not needed. Anyways, both options look solid!
OH ok thank you....someone told me to stack natadrol, t-911 and asgt. Now someone else said not to add asgt? im confused..Alot of people stack it that way wondering why he said that..im going to look at wat he said

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Use ASGT during and for PCT, you'll be fine and your numbers will thank you for it.

U

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol had some sides for me.. low blood sugar, anger, prostate issues. Check into it.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Any side effects? Any shutdown? Lowering of libido? Sensitive nips?
None of the above man. The ONLY side effect i could even mention would be a headache the first few days but i do believe this was due to it starting to dehydrate my body. Other than my PWO and shakes which i mix with water the only other liquid i intake is water(no soda, juice, sports drinks). So i naturally thought i was taking in enough water to begin with but i was wrong. So i upped that to just about 1.5-2gal a day and have been fine since. There have been a few non responders and a few people who have experienced negative sides on it but thats going to be with any supplementation period. I was super skeptical of it at first but the price of the natabolic stack swayed me to try it and im glad i did.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use ASGT during and for PCT, you'll be fine and your numbers will thank you for it.
So I don't take asgt during the natadrol? Only during the pct? Any pre workout supp I should take with nat if I can't take it with asgt

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I mean during "cycle" and PCT. Just take it the whole time ;)

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
If it is a "light" cycle, maybe try some DAA for pct and see if it helps? :)

Whats up with you guys and counting how much water you drink? If your pee is clear to light yellow, you are drinking enough fluids. don't let anyone tell you different. I can just imagine someone coming into work and throwing up 3 x gallon water jugs on their desk. lol!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heh, I mean during "cycle" and PCT. Just take it the whole time ;)
Lol oh ok I figured that but thought there was something I didn't know...ty boss

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established

Whats up with you guys and counting how much water you drink? If your pee is clear to light yellow, you are drinking enough fluids. don't let anyone tell you different. I can just imagine someone coming into work and throwing up 3 x gallon water jugs on their desk. lol!
LOL i know what your saying. Its easy for me to track because i buy the gallons of water from the grocery store. And at work they have free water 10oz water bottles so its easy to track.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established

That right there is a good idea.so ill go with the TCF-1 by pp and, the formadrol or 6 bromo, maybe sustain alpha if pp has a good sale on it here soon.