octopamine????

pressmaster

Awards
where can i find sublingual octopamine tablets???? eric marchewitz says in his book that octopamine can easily increase lean mass and possibly burn fat but is not orally bioavailable and must be sublingual.Does ne1 have ne nfo or personal experiences,MAJOR REPS!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can i find sublingual octopamine tablets???? eric marchewitz says in his book that octopamine can easily increase lean mass and possibly burn fat but is not orally bioavailable and must be sublingual.Does ne1 have ne nfo or personal experiences,MAJOR REPS!!!!!!
what is your main goal buddy?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Didn't find anything on a simple Google search but i have been interested in it since i read the LBF Adipose Annihilation write up on it-

Octopamine HCL acts within the SHRED COMPLEX as a verified noradrenergic and dopaminergic antagonist [18]. More specifically, Octopamine’s activation of β3 receptors burn fat through two avenues: adipose tissue lipolysis and skeletal muscle thermogenesis [19, 20]. Hyperplasia of brown adipose tissue is solely attributed to the effects of β3 agonists in medical studies [21]. β3 agonists improve nutrient partitioning through the mechanisms of uptake and shuttling. Perhaps best of all, the naturally high resistance of β3 receptors to downregulation allow Octopamine to maintain effectiveness. Unlike other popular agonists (ECA stack, amphetamines, etc.) that quickly diminish in efficacy, Octopamine continues to produce results over a long period of time.

Since i don't see any sublingual products on the market i wonder if a homemade topical would work??

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
What is/are his reference(s) for this claim?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
octopamine is an AWESOME ingredient. We have a huge dose in our Adipoxil:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/adipoxil-120-caps.html

There is some great info out there on its fat burning effects, which is what I believe it is best for. Any bump in metabolism will help build lean mass, but I wouldnt think of it as a muscle builder in any way.

Here is some info on how octopamine works:

"Octopamine (OA), a biogenic monoamine structurally related to noradrenaline, acts as a neurohormone, a neuromodulator and a neurotransmitter in invertebrates. It is present in relatively high concentrations in neuronal as well as in non-neuronal tissues of most invertebrate species studied. It functions as a model for the study of modulation in general. OA modulates almost every physiological process in invertebrates studied so far. Among the targets are peripheral organs, sense organs, and processes within the central nervous system. The known actions of OA in the central nervous system include desensitization of sensory inputs, influence on learning and memory, or regulation of the 'mood' of the animal. Together with tyramine, OA it is the only neuroactive non-peptide transmitter whose physiological role is restricted to invertebrates. This focussed the interest on the corresponding OA receptors. They are believed to be good targets for highly specific insecticides as they are not found in vertebrates. All octopamine receptors belong to the family of G-protein coupled receptors. Four of them could be distinguished using pharmacological tools. They show different coupling to second messenger systems including activation and inhibition of adenylyl cyclase, activation of phospholipase C and coupling to a chloride channel. Recently, octopamine receptors from molluscs and insects have been cloned. Further studies of all aspects of octopaminergic neurotransmission should give deeper insights into modulation of peripheral and sense organs and within the central nervous system in general."

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
octopamine is an AWESOME ingredient. We have a huge dose in our Adipoxil:

There is some great info out there on its fat burning effects, which is what I believe it is best for. Any bump in metabolism will help build lean mass, but I wouldnt think of it as a muscle builder in any way.

Here is some info on how octopamine works:

"Octopamine (OA), a biogenic monoamine structurally related to noradrenaline, acts as a neurohormone, a neuromodulator and a neurotransmitter in invertebrates. It is present in relatively high concentrations in neuronal as well as in non-neuronal tissues of most invertebrate species studied. It functions as a model for the study of modulation in general. OA modulates almost every physiological process in invertebrates studied so far. Among the targets are peripheral organs, sense organs, and processes within the central nervous system. The known actions of OA in the central nervous system include desensitization of sensory inputs, influence on learning and memory, or regulation of the 'mood' of the animal. Together with tyramine, OA it is the only neuroactive non-peptide transmitter whose physiological role is restricted to invertebrates. This focussed the interest on the corresponding OA receptors. They are believed to be good targets for highly specific insecticides as they are not found in vertebrates. All octopamine receptors belong to the family of G-protein coupled receptors. Four of them could be distinguished using pharmacological tools. They show different coupling to second messenger systems including activation and inhibition of adenylyl cyclase, activation of phospholipase C and coupling to a chloride channel. Recently, octopamine receptors from molluscs and insects have been cloned. Further studies of all aspects of octopaminergic neurotransmission should give deeper insights into modulation of peripheral and sense organs and within the central nervous system in general."
octopamine is excellent,

i believe it works just like synephrine but more selective to just B3s and alpha 1s

pressmaster

Awards
my goal is to run the meanest pct possible with my serms,psarms,anti-cort.,adaptogens,and natty t boosters!!! I am running 20mg nolvadex ed,50mcg IGF-1 LR3 5on 2off,500mcg peg mgf 2xweekly,200mcg regular mgf eod,along with fenugreek,ashwaghanda,forskolin,tribulus,long jack,and anadraulic state gt 3scoops a day in a morning prewo dose.I will also hit 25g dextrose and 2tbsp of honey with all of my meals and shakes to keep insulin levels high along with using ala and chromium.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 1