Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Estrogen rebound when coming off?

2. Anti-androgen?

3. Cortisol rebound when coming off?

Thanks....
1. Nope! It does not convert to an estrogenic compound, no estrogenic activity itself, and no androgen receptor activity itself. These are some the attributes seen in other AIs that lead to estro rebound

2. Nope! Not like ATD

3. Nope! It would act like other 7-oxygenated compounds

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Nope! It does not convert to an estrogenic compound, no estrogenic activity itself, and no androgen receptor activity itself. These are some the attributes seen in other AIs that lead to estro rebound

2. Nope! Not like ATD

Beat me to it.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone go into its effects on cortisol a little more? What would you describe or compare its effects on cortisol to? Cortisol hates my body very much, so I am looking forward to stacking erase in a recomp.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a metabolite of 7-oxo-dhea which hold a lot of research and other metabolites alike for cortisol inhibition, so the effects are likely to be similar to those (7-oxo-dhea, 7b-hydroxy-dhea, etc)

Basically, it will keep more of your cortisol (active) as cortisone (incactive), by competing with the enzyme that causes cortisone to convert to cortisol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No estro rebound at all? You can go from 3/day to 0/day, no problem?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established

2. Nope! Not like ATD

Being like other 7-oxo's does it increase TSH/t3 also?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
can i run it for 8 weeks with a natty anabolic like mass fx or testopro? and how should i taper it down, if necessary?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being like other 7-oxo's does it increase TSH/t3 also?
The possibility is certainly there - I will have the get a thyroid panel done on it!

can i run it for 8 weeks with a natty anabolic like mass fx or testopro? and how should i taper it down, if necessary?
No need to taper down, and yes u can! (think i answered you in another thread)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The possibility is certainly there - I will have the get a thyroid panel done on it!

No need to taper down, and yes u can! (think i answered you in another thread)
this man is a true player

I gotta bottle ;) cannot wait to add it to tcf-1/testopro/asgt/ghenerate

is it safe to stack with asgt- i know asgt has AI qualities to it? If not- ASGT will have to wait lol

I take two servings

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting on a bottle as well.

I have an interesting time coming up - need to come off t3 soon and taper off of a hard cut.

Going to play around and maybe order another bottle of Alpha t2, erase and some other goodies while trying to do a bunch of things and stay below 10%... Holding 206 and getting leaner

Just pimping a potential log a little bit ha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I stack it with natadrol, t-911 and asgt? Or save it for pct with asgt,tcf-1 and formadrol?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack it with natadrol, t-911 and asgt? Or save it for pct with asgt,tcf-1 and formadrol?
Simply...Do NOT run formadrol and erase in pct imo. ZERO need for a single AI nevermind 2 of them. I know nothing about natadrol though but I doubt it is very suppressive

JRS1

Awards
I will be running erase with natadrol, then doing formadrol and DAA for PCT. Would it be ok to run erase with natadrol for 4 weeks then directly use formadrol for 4 weeks or will it just be a waste?

Also, would using ASGT be overkill because of its AI capabilities?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running erase with natadrol, then doing formadrol and DAA for PCT. Would it be ok to run erase with natadrol for 4 weeks then directly use formadrol for 4 weeks or will it just be a waste?

Also, would using ASGT be overkill because of its AI capabilities?
normally you would save the AI for post natadrol.

i wouldnt stack them.

just run your natadrol/formadrol cycle, take 4 weeks off and then run erase either standalone or with another test booster such as DAA.

Last edited:
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My opinion since you seem to want to run them all together:

Natadrol/Formadrol ---> DAA/Erase

JWest0926

Awards
If taken alone, what will the results of erase potentially be? Do I have to worry about it changing the way my body naturally produces testosterone ect? Seems like the answer is no it will not, however I am not as knowledgeable about this product.

Thanks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If taken alone, what will the results of erase potentially be? Do I have to worry about it changing the way my body naturally produces testosterone ect? Seems like the answer is no it will not, however I am not as knowledgeable about this product.

Thanks
the results are independent on your training and dieting style. its a booster, and it will be effective, just that you need to keep in mind its just a supplement to aid in your training and dieting. if the training and dieting arent appropriate supplements wont help you much.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
the results are independent on your training and dieting style. its a booster, and it will be effective, just that you need to keep in mind its just a supplement to aid in your training and dieting. if the training and dieting arent appropriate supplements wont help you much.
great response. Assuming you're 'dialed in' with your dieting and training I would imagine you'd experience all the benefits PES lists. I picked up 2 bottles... gonna run 2 a day for 8 weeks solo. Can't wait!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great response. Assuming you're 'dialed in' with your dieting and training I would imagine you'd experience all the benefits PES lists. I picked up 2 bottles... gonna run 2 a day for 8 weeks solo. Can't wait!
i meant dependent, lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simply...Do NOT run formadrol and erase in pct imo. ZERO need for a single AI nevermind 2 of them. I know nothing about natadrol though but I doubt it is very suppressive
OK thanx i wont..i was curious...So ill stick to the formadrol and tcf-1 for pct