Triazole or Erase for pseudogyno

kmcart

Awards
I developed puffyness under my nipples and somewhat under the skin around the nipple during puberty with the left side being slightly worse. After going to my family doctor I was told I had gyno and thats what I always believed. After doing some more research of my own I finally believe its pseudogyno. There is not a lump and it is not tender or painful. From my understanding this is most likely caused by estrogen binding to adipose tissue in the area. So my question will Triazole or PES Erase help with this or would I be better off just getting getting my bodyfat to single digits and trying to lose the fat in my chest. I'm not overweight by any means with really most of my stubborn fat clinging to my abdomen. Now that Ive gotten serious in my workouts my chest is finally starting to develop and this puffyness just kills me, any help is greatly appreciated!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erase or forma-stanzol...

If erase doesnt work, try forma, if that doesnt, you need letro/ralox and if that doesnt work, you need surgery.

kmcart

Awards

If erase doesnt work, try forma, if that doesnt, you need letro/ralox and if that doesnt work, you need surgery.
Thanks gamer I was checking out your log on Erase and it seems great, but I'm a little worried about the ingredient. I'm want to keep everything natural and the ingredient looks more like a steroid than a natural one? Got any insight on this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks gamer I was checking out your log on Erase and it seems great, but I'm a little worried about the ingredient. I'm want to keep everything natural and the ingredient looks more like a steroid than a natural one? Got any insight on this?
It is non steroidal.
There will be no suppression with this product.

You are G2G man!

kmcart

Awards
Thanks gamer it sounds like a plan and hopefully I can get rid of this once and for all!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good information. One thing to keep in mind, any type of gyno developed during puberty is a pain to rid yourself of short of surgery.

Personally i would utilize Tamox/Ralox to bind weakly to your breast estrogen receptors and a low dose of erase to keep estrogen low so progesterone can't work it's magic on breast tissue. Given a few weeks, check improvement and if none you are most likely out of luck the drug avenue and will have to resort to surgery.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I posted my reduction cyle on here not too long ago. It is a hell of a routine and I ordered everything today. I will start taking pics the next few days and keep that thread updated. I've been struggling with this crap for a few years and made some dumb mistakes.
I'm hoping for the best!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is natural.

The average dose is about 2 capsules. If you already have gyno or are very estrogen sensitive and get gyno easily, go with 3 capsules per day until the gyno subsides, then you can cruise at 2.

Gamer was using 75mg of Erase, I believe he is cruising at a lower dose right now until more Erase is available

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
my nipples and breasts sound the same as yours and letro did nothing to fix that... but it did get rid of lumps that came after a cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is natural.

The average dose is about 2 capsules. If you already have gyno or are very estrogen sensitive and get gyno easily, go with 3 capsules per day until the gyno subsides, then you can cruise at 2.

Gamer was using 75mg of Erase, I believe he is cruising at a lower dose right now until more Erase is available
I was even doing over 100mg lol

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
We posted up a lot of solid blood work for Triazole showing that it does exactly what we say it will, and we also included curcumin for two reasons: 1. it is awesome for health benefits, and 2. there are many reports of men with gyno using it for lump-reduction.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
We posted up a lot of solid blood work for Triazole showing that it does exactly what we say it will, and we also included curcumin for two reasons: 1. it is awesome for health benefits, and 2. there are many reports of men with gyno using it for lump-reduction.
Forgot to add, one of our alpha testers noted a significant reduction in his gyno. It did not disappear completely, but it was more than happy with it getting smaller considering he has had it since his teens.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
hm...these booth seem like pretty good choices for gyno and being non-steroidal is a plus. tough call...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established

Curious what your reasoning is for Erase gamer...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curious what your reasoning is for this Gamer...
Because if those 3 AIs do not work, you will need surgery..

Formestane is the most powerful OTC AI when application is transdermal.. It is in literature.. People have experienced gyno shrinking or gone completely with it..

And my reasoning Erase is because it is cheap and I am using it and it is working at reducing my gyno :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and Triazole reps!

I asked if you would like an on cycle beta tester a long while back..
You did not reply to PM..
Oh well..

Erase works, nuff said!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add, one of our alpha testers noted a significant reduction in his gyno. It did not disappear completely, but it was more than happy with it getting smaller considering he has had it since his teens.
as in the lumps, or tissue reduction?? thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
might i suggest 2 sprays of td formestane-1 one each side of chest, and 2 caps of erase. i would only use the form once a day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also interested to find out if the Erase has reduced lumps or tissue formation or both
As stated in other threads, Gamer berid of his developing gyno when he added Erase to his regiment. Not sure what you mean by lumps vs tissue formation. Its physically impossible (scientifically) to reduce gyno that is from puberty (preexisting gyno), even if you injected prescription letrozole into the gyno itself nothing would happen. Surgery is the only way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As stated in other threads, Gamer berid of his developing gyno when he added Erase to his regiment. Not sure what you mean by lumps vs tissue formation. Its physically impossible (scientifically) to reduce gyno that is from puberty (preexisting gyno), even if you injected prescription letrozole into the gyno itself nothing would happen. Surgery is the only way.
isn't this because long term gyno is a form of inflamation and scar tissue forms. not sure-just guesstimating.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
To the original poster, I don't believe either of these products will help you with pseudogyno if that is really what it is because it is not really gyno.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Danazol appear to be effective in treating puberty gyno when taken at very high doses. One of its side effects for women is breast reduction.

However, research also showed Nolva to be more effective and I haven't seen that to be the case. At least not in the steroid induced gyno.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Danazol appear to be effective in treating puberty gyno when taken at very high doses. One of its side effects for women is breast reduction.

However, research also showed Nolva to be more effective and I haven't seen that to be the case. At least not in the steroid induced gyno.
i got lumps while in pct using nolva, my opinion of nolva has changed somewhat

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
To the original poster, I don't believe either of these products will help you with pseudogyno if that is really what it is because it is not really gyno.
So what would help OP then?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Oh and Triazole reps!

I asked if you would like an on cycle beta tester a long while back..
You did not reply to PM..
Oh well..
My memory is sketchy but IIRC isaid i'd keep you in mind. You PM'd me on July 12th and we only got the product in stock this week! it wouldn't have worked out very well!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
i got lumps while in pct using nolva, my opinion of nolva has changed somewhat
Thats interesting... could it be a bad product? I know Nolva did not do anything for my gyno (propecia induced). Neither did Ralox, although i did not run it for long. Letro reduced it by 70% or so even though it has been around 2 years.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
So what would help OP then?
Anti-estrogens can help alter estrogenic fat storage patterns. If OP has gynoid fat distribution rather than actual gynocomastia then they may still be of benefit, but a calorie deficit is required to metabolize the fat. Otherwise, it may be distributed to more android-typical areas over time.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
He has had genuine lumps for many years.
So far Letro has proven to be the best gyno reducer, and Letro is an AI. Since Triazole is an AI, it can have similar effects. Some with gyno problems may want to try it, it is worth a shot. So far it appears at least one person benefited from it. If not, it is still great sup :)

I don't know if it will be as effective as Letro since Letro is probably the strongest AI, but not many people want to use Letro.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
So far Letro has proven to be the best gyno reducer, and Letro is an AI. Since Triazole is an AI, it can have similar effects. Some with gyno problems may want to try it, it is worth a shot. So far it appears at least one person benefited from it. If not, it is still great sup :)

I don't know if it will be as effective as Letro since Letro is probably the strongest AI, but not many people want to use Letro.
It is also Rx, and a lot of people do not have access to, nor necessarily want to obtain it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My memory is sketchy but IIRC isaid i'd keep you in mind. You PM'd me on July 12th and we only got the product in stock this week! it wouldn't have worked out very well!
Oh I see. you didnt even have product..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is also Rx, and a lot of people do not have access to, nor necessarily want to obtain it.
i can get research chems all day long, i just don't trust them.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
i can get research chems all day long, i just don't trust them.
Look at some sites. Don't just toss them all under the bus. I have ordered from 3 seperate research chem and I can tell you I found one that is great. I don't run off and have it lab tested, I just take it and pay attention. They work and work very, very well as long as the company is reputable.

The other 2 companies did sell me some stuff that was under-dosed or fake altogether, but the more I read and researched I wasn't the only one. That's what these boards are for, I'd be happy to tell you where to get legit stuff from, but the rules keep me from doing so. Read and read, you'll find it, as did I

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look at some sites. Don't just toss them all under the bus. I have ordered from 3 seperate research chem and I can tell you I found one that is great. I don't run off and have it lab tested, I just take it and pay attention. They work and work very, very well as long as the company is reputable.

The other 2 companies did sell me some stuff that was under-dosed or fake altogether, but the more I read and researched I wasn't the only one. That's what these boards are for, I'd be happy to tell you where to get legit stuff from, but the rules keep me from doing so. Read and read, you'll find it, as did I
trust me, my friend-i have plenty of bro's who could and would tell me the best places, i just choose not to go that route.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trust me, my friend-i have plenty of bro's who could and would tell me the best places, i just choose not to go that route.
Good man... regardless of how "Trustworthy" a RC company is.. they are nothing more than a jug of PEG, an Oster Blender and a few powders. Not exactly the most stand up companies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good man... regardless of how "Trustworthy" a RC company is.. they are nothing more than a jug of PEG, an Oster Blender and a few powders. Not exactly the most stand up companies.
x2:bigok::bigok:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I will conceed that they might not be the BEST way to get it, but it beats the hell out of going to a doc and trying to explain that you need PCT or anything else.

I still think you shouldn't steer people away from them though. I have had some serious progress with some of the products. I know it mostly had to do with my diet, motivation, and routine, but it gave me the extra I was looking for by far.

Both of you have a lot more post and have been here a while contributing so people listen (or at least they should). All I'm saying is don't bash every research company. There are good ones. Very good ones.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I will conceed that they might not be the BEST way to get it, but it beats the hell out of going to a doc and trying to explain that you need PCT or anything else.

I still think you shouldn't steer people away from them though. I have had some serious progress with some of the products. I know it mostly had to do with my diet, motivation, and routine, but it gave me the extra I was looking for by far.

Both of you have a lot more post and have been here a while contributing so people listen (or at least they should). All I'm saying is don't bash every research company. There are good ones. Very good ones.
for example, a company has a ton of letro that isn't selling. at the same time they are running low on supply of aromasin-the demand for aromasin is hard to keep up with-and they have all that letro just sitting there. top it off with the fact that aromasin is more expensive.

the temptation for an unregulated rc company would be too great imo.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I get the same product from an oversea's pharmacy. The real deal so you dont have to worry if some guy in his moms basement dosed the A-dex right. I think there are companies with good intentions with their RCs, but they slap the not made for human consumption on there for more than just legality, but if you do take their product and it was wrong and messes you up, you are responsible. All it takes to make a RC company is a blender from walmart, PEG, and the powders... and if you want to seem really cool, grab a packet of Koolaide for flavor.

I dont fault anyone for using them, but will never say one is trustworthy because of the sheer business they are in.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
for example, a company has a ton of letro that isn't selling. at the same time they are running low on supply of aromasin-the demand for aromasin is hard to keep up with-and they have all that letro just sitting there. top it off with the fact that aromasin is more expensive.

the temptation for an unregulated rc company would be too great imo.
That is so outside the scope of right that's not even funny. I didn't even think of that. Would they do that? I mean it is for "research purposes" and not for human consumption. Blah, blah, blah.
So if it's clen, maybe it's not and it's crushed up adderal (kidding). Maybe it's something else. Or they mix water in with stuff when it is running low.

If that's the case, I would be more cautious, the wrong stuff could kill you. I did get some clomid induced gyno once. Maybe it wasn't clomid. Tasted like clomid.

I've had very good luck with the company I order from now and have a friend that orders from them too. We are both very happy and have never even got anything we needed to questions just because the effects were obvious (even thier IGF-LR3 made me feel all achey, it was great).

All in all, good point. I'll keep that crap in mind and if I ever meet a bunk research chem dude, I'm going to kick the s**t out of him right in the verga.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is so outside the scope of right that's not even funny. I didn't even think of that. Would they do that? I mean it is for "research purposes" and not for human consumption. Blah, blah, blah.
So if it's clen, maybe it's not and it's crushed up adderal (kidding). Maybe it's something else. Or they mix water in with stuff when it is running low.

If that's the case, I would be more cautious, the wrong stuff could kill you. I did get some clomid induced gyno once. Maybe it wasn't clomid. Tasted like clomid.

I've had very good luck with the company I order from now and have a friend that orders from them too. We are both very happy and have never even got anything we needed to questions just because the effects were obvious (even thier IGF-LR3 made me feel all achey, it was great).

All in all, good point. I'll keep that crap in mind and if I ever meet a bunk research chem dude, I'm going to kick the s**t out of him right in the verga.
lol, ok my friend, lets just agree to disagree!!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Wow, a blender sounds upmarket! I think you mean a bath tub and a baseball bat for stirring!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Wow, a blender sounds upmarket! I think you mean a bath tub and a baseball bat for stirring!

I knew they sold baseball bats at walmart, but they sell bath tubs too?

CRAZY!!!

That's it, I'm going to buy a blender, some flavor packets, and I got a bath tub.

Going to call it Morry's Bathtub & Baseball Bat (MB&B for short) Research Chems

Anybody want to help me design a website with an online store????

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting... could it be a bad product? I know Nolva did not do anything for my gyno (propecia induced). Neither did Ralox, although i did not run it for long. Letro reduced it by 70% or so even though it has been around 2 years.
it was blister pack pharmacy brand stuff, i can't get research stuff
Anti-estrogens can help alter estrogenic fat storage patterns. If OP has gynoid fat distribution rather than actual gynocomastia then they may still be of benefit, but a calorie deficit is required to metabolize the fat. Otherwise, it may be distributed to more android-typical areas over time.
great post as this somes up the other part of my problem, i tend to hold fat around the breast area and now ive leaned out it has reduced some what but my nipple shape still looks puffy, im just happy i got rid of the lumps as they hurt