mass fx td vs. testopro

massolic

Awards
  • Established
aight guys, which is more potent in terms of ingredients, price dont matter?

im looking to stack one of these bad boys with either stoked or erase...

age 22
185 lb
3+ years training under belt

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro is a can't miss imo.....i loved mass fx when i took it, but that was the older version

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are both a bit different, but overall I'd say testopro is likely a better choice. It both raises total testosterone, as well as lowering SHBG giving you more free testosterone so maximizing your natural testosterone levels. Mass FX is primarily based around some of the plant based steroidal type compounds, and some people get hit or miss results from that. I used t-bol (older formulation) from thermolife as high as double dosed and got minimal results. Mass FX does work well for some people, just not everyone.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
what would be a sick combo that would stack with testo pro? (e.g. erase and glycobol or stoked or) OR.....?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol + Erase with it would work out quite nicely.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I responded much better to MFX MS than MFX TD. But.... everybody is different.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be a sick combo that would stack with testo pro? (e.g. erase and glycobol or stoked or) OR.....?
TestoPRO with Stoked or Glycobol is effective and if you run all e your running the Swole Stack which you can get for a lot less than if you purchased them one at a time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea im trying to bulk and looking for some size and strength knowing that diet is key...would this stack be ideal for me?
Should be as Glycobol can be used in a cut or a bulk. As you said your diet will be key.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude this combo!- Testopro/tcf-1/erase! im doing something similar with ASGT thrown in is the only difference

massolic

Awards
  • Established
dude this combo!- Testopro/tcf-1/erase! im doing something similar with ASGT thrown in is the only difference
how long is your cycle? and how are you dosing erase?

im either gonna do this ur combo without ASGT but cant decide between mass fx td or testopro still.....mass fx has similar ingredients but with 25 r diol and 25 r diox....wat u think?