Testopro/tcf-1/asgt/ghenerate/erase stacknizzle log

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was day 4 I figure I would go ahead and start logging.

First a question- 2 scoops asgt is this enough AI till i get my erase?

Okay testopro is obviously working- strength is slowly going up- weight is too

my starting weight was like 221 now its almost 224 keep in mind i am hypersensitive thus i have ALWAYS responded GREAT to any substance

mood- normal a little more aggression slightly easier to become agitated

alpha male feeling- nothing yet its only day 4 and tcf-1 will start tommorrow

so far sleep is great from the ghenerate and dreams r nutz!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah. The PMs are beginning to make sense :thumbsup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's been researching this one for a bit and here it is...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 5- will update today on my weight and strength- its leg day going to try and set a pr

have a great day folks

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Looks expensive!! Haha. Epic stack ftw though :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is expensive- but im a great responder- i dont even think I need prohormones at this point or AAS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my tcf-1 in the mail today- was very happy! Erase is being shipped shortley so I should see it soon- okay updates

Weight 22 dropped a bit- flucuation i imagine

Strength- set pr on the following

squat-305x8 for 3 sets- 5 lb increase

Legpress 680(weight only)x8 for 3 sets-30 lb increase

my fackin back is pulled- i think i pulled a muscle deadlifting- so thats out for a week or so

other than that shizz is cursin- when do mass gains come in from these products?

Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my tcf-1 in the mail today- was very happy! Erase is being shipped shortley so I should see it soon- okay updates

Weight 22 dropped a bit- flucuation i imagine

Strength- set pr on the following

squat-305x8 for 3 sets- 5 lb increase

Legpress 680(weight only)x8 for 3 sets-30 lb increase

my fackin back is pulled- i think i pulled a muscle deadlifting- so thats out for a week or so

other than that shizz is cursin- when do mass gains come in from these products?

Thanks!
Watch that back that is one area you really don't want to screw up.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch that back that is one area you really don't want to screw up.
yeah- its already starting to loosen up- but im going to rest it for a week- all other lifts will continue as planned

okay off day- eating huge and doing homework/resting

my aggression is up- im normally a pretty mellow guy- unless of course myself or a loved one is under threat.

but man i was biting my womans head off! I had to gear back and check myself- wtf I have done roids and they didnt affect me like this? I dunno strange lol anyways everything is going well- tcf-1 is day 2- erase should be here soon- im going to get bloods for test drawn after this to see what this stuff has really done

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah- its already starting to loosen up- but im going to rest it for a week- all other lifts will continue as planned

okay off day- eating huge and doing homework/resting

my aggression is up- im normally a pretty mellow guy- unless of course myself or a loved one is under threat.

but man i was biting my womans head off! I had to gear back and check myself- wtf I have done roids and they didnt affect me like this? I dunno strange lol anyways everything is going well- tcf-1 is day 2- erase should be here soon- im going to get bloods for test drawn after this to see what this stuff has really done
Sounds good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh did I forget you to warn you about that, :32: Yah when Testopro first kicks in you can get a little nasty, means it's working and it will go away. Just be aware of it and it will be ok... :veryhappy:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude sweet stack, wish i could fit that in my bduget a couple times a year, the d-aspartic acid goes well with the divanil form testopro, and the AI from ASGT is great in conjunction. good stacking man,
testopro tcf-1 asgt and then i forgot the great GH boosting form GHnenerate man you're going to be one well rested, well fed,testosterone charged tudent on cmapus aint ya

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So schwell... You stopped cycle again lol???
I am in otherwise..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious as to how you're going to be dosing TCF-1 and Erase? Are the TCF-1 and Erase going to be started as soon as they come in or are you planning on running them after you finish the Testopro? If I overlooked your dosing I apologize.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious as to how you're going to be dosing TCF-1 and Erase? Are the TCF-1 and Erase going to be started as soon as they come in or are you planning on running them after you finish the Testopro? If I overlooked your dosing I apologize.
I think he should run TCF-1 at full dose ED for max 24 days, with the testopro and erase at 1-2 caps.. No more than 2...

He might be doing that already..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think he should run TCF-1 at full dose ED for max 24 days, with the testopro and erase at 1-2 caps.. No more than 2...

He might be doing that already..
Thanks guys. And would this be while he's taking TestoPro or afterward? I guess I'm asking for schwellington as well as for myself. :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. And would this be while he's taking TestoPro or afterward? I guess I'm asking for schwellington as well as for myself. :)
I think he just started the testo, and he is getting stuff shipped in by the day lol.. So yes, everything he has will be stacked..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i think i posted in your other thread??

Anyways im subbed on this one too, if you have any questions reguarding your TCF-1 dont be affraid to ask!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this will continue in my pct- I COULD NOT RESIST THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL....So how long did you actually take the "STACK" before you turned to the dark side?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The damn computer filter at the town library would not let me access the site.:(
:( NO FEAR! Adding glycobol to the pct stack cousin prolly stoked too- YEAAA BUDDY LIGHT WEIGHT BABBBBYYYY!!!