Forma Stanzol , confused...libido <>

mjonesjr8

Awards
increase or decrease the libido.. I emailed MRSupplements and they said it would decrease, why would you use it for a PCT then? or I've seen other users say in has increase theirs.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
increase or decrease the libido.. I emailed MRSupplements and they said it would decrease, why would you use it for a PCT then? or I've seen other users say in has increase theirs.
I am not sure why you would try and say this is the email you got from Mrsupps.com considering mrsupps.com has been instructed to send any questions about any of the products at there store to me.

I just called Mrsupps.com right now and just asked him if he ever once said this to anyone and he said "hell know Nate I do exactly what you tell me to do and I send everyone with questions like this to you or your forums!!!!"...

So ether you highly highly misunderstood the reply you got back from mrsupps.com email. Or AH well I truly do not know what else it could be...

Do you mind posting a screen shot of this email??? Because I am damn sure and almost 100% positive Mrsupps.com would have told you to come talk to me.

Anyway NO forms-stanzol in way what so ever lowers your libido. You are correct in thinking it will increase it because that is exactly what it will do.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
As you are aware now, needto is bringing out an awesome new supplement, wich if used alone will increase lbm, improve vascularity and muscle tone, If used at higher doses, a nice conversion to the steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone takes place, wich is actualy less androgenic than formestane and slightly more anabolic.
If used on cycle it can reduce water retention caused by aromatisation to estrogen, so helping you stay looking lean, and improving your post cycle therapy as recovery will be easier.

Now the best bit is this, There are references as that show that DHT applied in areas with high prolactin can reduce gyno. Here is one:

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can Forma-stanozolol, the new break through supplement from needto improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist.

Now you will see many companies add pregenelone to formestane to reduce the androgenic activity, but it aslo reduces it effects considerably.
Taken oraly it has little effect, but transdermaly it is extremely potent, in fact its used to treat breast cancer as It is available as an intramuscular depot injection , some of you maybe aware called lentaron.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And transdermaly formestane is one of the strongest products for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. thats good news as it doesnt act like exemestane wich form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen wich is bad for your joints and tendons.

So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special abilty to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION.

Yes NEEDTO has done it again...In fact this could even be used to treat and prevent DECA droopiness.

But i havent finished, one more thing makes this perfect not only alone or on cycle but especialy through PCT when estrogen levels rise, problem is if you block estrogen off you get low igf-1 levels... FORMA-stanozolol, Or the main active formestane can increase igf1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

And you know i said it was androgenic... well it is, but it also can reduce BPH, so it even protects your prostrate

Now bro, it will increase your libido, and unless you dose over 100mg a day, you wont get any inhibition of the leydig cells.

You probably mis read any information you recieved, Needto and myself did the product write up for this, and after intensive study on this compound in the lab i can assure you it will do exactly what we said, it will increase libido, it will reduce the side effects of both estrogen conversion on cycle as its a potent A.I but as with all Anti estrogen compounds, dont overdo it, as some estrogen is important for libido and health, keep the dose to 100mg max a day, read what i posted above and your onto a winner.
Hope that helps, if you need anything, drop me a pm. RS

mjonesjr8

Awards
Below is the response I got and what confused me.. when i asked would it increase ..

I don't believe so, aromatase inhibitors can decrease libido. Check with the needtobuildmuscle.net forums. Lots of people on there using the Forma.

"Cutting Edge Products, Wholesale Prices"
Thank You
Lee Parmenter
mrsupps.com

mjonesjr8

Awards
ps.. thanks you for the response, hope you can see what it confused me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ps.. thanks you for the response, hope you can see what it confused me.
formestane makes libido increase, but not only that staying power is also increased. i am almost 52 and formestane makes my sex life like it was in my 20's. so you get more desire, you last longer- plus performance should also go up-your lady should be very happy.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed Forma Stanzol= big libido increase!:D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
formestane makes libido increase, but not only that staying power is also increased. i am almost 52 and formestane makes my sex life like it was in my 20's. so you get more desire, you last longer- plus performance should also go up-your lady should be very happy.
Amen.

Forma is the bomb!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Below is the response I got and what confused me.. when i asked would it increase ..

I don't believe so, aromatase inhibitors can decrease libido. Check with the needtobuildmuscle.net forums. Lots of people on there using the Forma.

Thank You
Lee Parmenter
mrsupps.com
That email right there is a general email. Typically, AIs will lower libido due to lowering estro to the extremes or being anti androgenic..

Forma is androgenic on its own and will lower estro a good amount, about 40% dose dependent, but will not kill your libido. You WILL see at least a slight rise in libido from forma.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thank You
Lee Parmenter
mrsupps.com
Yes as you can see the support email at mrsupps.com is simple for customer support only and not for supplement advice my friend.. Please if you have any questions about the products you can talk to me or head over to the needtobuildmuscle.net forums or our forums here on the site. We would love to help you my friend.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Forma equals sex LONGER since it decreases prolactin while increasing test

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats not always a great thing, one night I went 90 minutes before I was just worn out and gave up :D
That happened to me as well LMAO.. So I just started thrusting and pounding as fast and hard as I could, until I was soaking wet sweaty and finally blew :dance:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you don't release, you won't release zinc levels which is good thing hehe

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats not always a great thing, one night I went 90 minutes before I was just worn out and gave up :D
yeah, this has happened to me too...I get soooo frustrated after about 40 minutes of trying to finish!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lol