FDA says Piracetam is a drug, bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Got served a letter today. FDA is making a massive push against piracetam. Their stance is that it is a drug and it can't be sold. They also mentioned some other random products made by GET, Iforce, Fizogen, AMS. They said they're going after everyone selling Piracetam. This, imo, is a byproduct of a company attempting to make this a Script anyway. Not sure if anyone in this industry wants to fight the FDA on this topic. I have 15 days to respond at which point they do bad things to me haha.

Just a note to those that might enjoy piracetam. Contact the retailer that you purchase it from and play lets make a deal, cause this **** won't be around for long.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got served a letter today. FDA is making a massive push against piracetam. Their stance is that it is a drug and it can't be sold. They also mentioned some other random products made by GET, Iforce, Fizogen, AMS. They said they're going after everyone selling Piracetam. This, imo, is a byproduct of a company attempting to make this a Script anyway. Not sure if anyone in this industry wants to fight the FDA on this topic. I have 15 days to respond at which point they do bad things to me haha.

Just a note to those that might enjoy piracetam. Contact the retailer that you purchase it from and play lets make a deal, cause this **** won't be around for long.
Which products from Iforce?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
This is what happens when the FDA adds 4k employee's with nothing better to do.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Wonder what compound they are focusing in on, with respect to this product? Any ideas?
Reversitol has already been removed from the market place. Reversitol v2(nor v1 for that matter) contain Piracetam.

Can you fwd me this info please Mike?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive just gone over some of the product profile. If im not mistaken they may be talking about the original Reversitol. Iforce has out now ReversitolV2. Im not too sure whats in it now that would make it suspicious, but I do know the old version had 6-bromo and ATD in it. The 7 Moethoxy compound in the newer version comes from fruits and grains. So with that being said, I think Iforce is safe. They discontinued the old version anyways.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Ive just gone over some of the product profile. If im not mistaken they may be talking about the original Reversitol. Iforce has out now ReversitolV2. Im not too sure whats in it now that would make it suspicious, but I do know the old version had 6-bromo and ATD in it. The 7 Moethoxy compound in the newer version comes from fruits and grains. So with that being said, I think Iforce is safe. They discontinued the old version anyways.
correct. I believe he is looking at an old list.

i-Force has officially settled any/all issues with the FDA, so be ready for bigger and better VERY soon :32:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
correct. I believe he is looking at an old list.

i-Force has officially settled any/all issues with the FDA, so be ready for bigger and better VERY soon :32:
Which makes me proud being a rep. GET BIG!!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss something? Is Piracetam dangerous in any way? I have read nothing that would require government intervention. It has been around for decades. Steroids I can understand but if a drug is not harmfull they should keep their hands off.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss something? Is Piracetam dangerous in any way? I have read nothing that would require government intervention. It has been around for decades. Steroids I can understand but if a drug is not harmfull they should keep their hands off.
A company is attempting to make it a drug within the usa. It's not surprising they're finding the distribution channel for it and plugging it up. Called lobbying at its best. Nobody gives a **** about piracetam within the fda. However, they do care about their pockets, which are being padded.

Right now, if I were a company selling this stuff and I didn't have my ducks in a row, I'd be scared to death. They will be knocking down some doors. The list of people they seem to have an interest in was extensive. I wasn't allowed to get any names, but I was assured there is a pretty massive effort behind this. As an example, my report back to them goes to a pretty high office in Atlanta, not some local field office. Sounds like a sqeaky wheel got some grease.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
What ****. This kinda stuff makes me sick.

I can imagine one day FDA trying to stop the mass distribution of fish oil. There is already a prescription version. What a joke.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like their issue with the Iforce thing was structure/function based. I was using a data feed for info, some of which was obviously not updated. Hence why some of this info was likely listed but not accurate. Obvoiusly you guys have dealt with them, so I wouldn't consider this a new issue.

Dsade, yes have some left. Just have to figure out what my next move is now.
Do you know how quickly/effectively they are moving on the other 'racetams?

I'll probably check into taking a few kilos from you...especially since I need to kickstart a neural recovery. So far the Sulbutiamine I got from you is excellent, so a combo should help me recover my "thought track".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

is that you mike?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It is me, back from the dead.

Dsade, nothing said about other racetams yet. Only because there isn't a lobbbying push to make it a script for a company to profit from.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive always wanted to try this, whats it like??

Hardnutcheck

Awards
I wonder about the FDA, Especially since M-drol has made it passed sever bans. They really have their heads up their ass or a secret agenda.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder about the FDA, Especially since M-drol has made it passed sever bans. They really have their heads up their ass or a secret agenda.
or both!!!

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It had been on the chopping block for a while. Damn shame too. Just another big pharma move to jack the industry.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
wtf....

When will enough be enough, and we say "no" like what happened in the prohibition?

Give it a couple more years....

Que scene with underground shady drug dealer**

"Hey man, want to buy some multivitamins, fresh from mexico bro, stuff is legit man!"

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ****. This kinda stuff makes me sick.

I can imagine one day FDA trying to stop the mass distribution of fish oil. There is already a prescription version. What a joke.
Yep Lovaza....... Nothing special, only thing is some people can get it cheap on insurances.

Hate drug company tactics though. We can't keep our nutritional supplements but Avandia is free to stay on the market after the company hid the fact it more than tripled CV risk.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought some recently plus other stuff, very legit and great prices. Might have to grab some on the cheap.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is me, back from the dead.

Dsade, nothing said about other racetams yet. Only because there isn't a lobbbying push to make it a script for a company to profit from.
MOD EDIT: Do not ask for sources.

A little note to the FDA - You suck at life, find a bridge, jump and hope your soul heads up not down like you know it will. This nauseates me to no end!!!!!!!!! I actually just about put some in my CC pill I created today, shoulda, woulda, coulda I guess.

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
What company are we talking about by chance? PM me if you cannot post it here, I always want to find legit sources!

A little note to the FDA - You suck at life, find a bridge, jump and hope your soul heads up not down like you know it will. This nauseates me to no end!!!!!!!!! I actually just about put some in my CC pill I created today, shoulda, woulda, coulda I guess.
You want to have a source to a pharmaceutical company?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

These rules apply to ALL members. Consider this a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.