Prime/Natadrol, what else?

dan32547

Awards
I'm getting a run a cycle of Prime and Natadrol. Is there anything else to add to this stack to enhance it? I'm looking for size and strength.

thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack there! i would say it's pretty complete, unless you want to talk about BCAAs, protein, multivitamin.

what are you running for PCT of Natadrol?

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
How long should you run a stack like this?

10 weeks natadrol/prime
4 weeks PCT ?

Am thinking this might be fun over the winter..

dan32547

Awards
I've got two bottles of each. I'll probably end up playing with the dosage a little bit.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could add in an AI like 2 caps Erase or 100mg 6-bromo for the last 4 weeks of Natadrol into the Formadrol (8 weeks total on an AI), or you could add Dermacrine. You wouldn't stack the AI's, you'd run them back to back. You could also add a T-booster like TestoPro, but that gets pricey.

Food is going to make the biggest impact. Make sure you eat plenty over maintenance, especially pre-workout.

dan32547

Awards
I have some PP Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. I could incorporate one of them.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some PP Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. I could incorporate one of them.
Add the dermacrine for size and strength. SA would be good for libido, but won't do much for size/strength. You could add SA to your PCT, but I'd save it for something harsher, the formadrol is more than enough.

dan32547

Awards
so run the Dermacrine right from the start or wait until a month in?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so run the Dermacrine right from the start or wait until a month in?
Run dermacrine so it ends when your natadrol/prime ends so you can go straight into PCT with formadrol.

If you're running Natadrol/Prime for 6-10 weeks, then it would be about 2-6 months in you'd start Dermacrine (assuming you run it 4 weeks).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, run the Dermacrine with the Prime/Natadrol. Make sure the Dermacrine is in line with the cessation of the other compounds. So, if you're running Prime/Natadrol for 10 weeks, and you were to run Dermacrine for 4 weeks, run it in weeks 7 through 10, and then begin PCT.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, run the Dermacrine with the Prime/Natadrol. Make sure the Dermacrine is in line with the cessation of the other compounds. So, if you're running Prime/Natadrol for 10 weeks, and you were to run Dermacrine for 4 weeks, run it in weeks 7 through 10, and then begin PCT.
That is some great advice right there and one heck of a stack! You might need the Form and Sustain for PCT though, considering the Dermacrine is more suppressive than Natadrol. I suggest you run that by one of the PP guys to make sure so you recover nicely after this one.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think SA and Formadrol would be quite redundant. I say run SA through the last 4 weeks of the cycle, and Formadrol for PCT. The main actives in those products are the same.

dan32547

Awards
Thanks everyone for the input on this. I might have to run a log for a little motivation.

Thanks again.
Dan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another nice thing to add to any lean bulking stack is a nutrient partitioner, like Glycobol. That way you maximize the amount of nutrients going to muscle cells, and minimize the amount that goes to fat cells