Good, Cheap Whey? Does it Exist?

Dynasty90

Awards
I'm looking for some good, cheap whey protein. Something that gives the most "bang for your buck". Anything out there?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TruNutrition Sciences has whey for 34.95/6 lbs...Truscience.com

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and thy lord called it Nutrapro

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
There is a local brand here in PA called JBN (Just Be Natural) and my friends is a rep for them. I get 8lb whey protein buckets for $37. It's really good quality stuff too. I gave up on all the special flavors companies are coming out with, each batch was so inconsistent in most brands.

I use JBN's "oatmeal cookie" flavor and it's great alone or mixed with some natty pb.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go for nutrapro or whatevers cheapest.. I buy the cheapest protein there is and never had a problem with it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
MGN "American Whey" can be found cheap.

LG's Lipo Protein can be had for $30, 5 lb jug.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of my suggestions are mentioned: LG Lipotrophic, NutraPro and Truscience proteins. I have not had a chance to try the new flavor of Lipo protein but will soon. The other two I have tried and you cannot go wrong with them.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The cheapest will be around $6 to $7 per lb. Not sure you will find much cheaper than that. Maybe pure concentrate, but it won't be much cheaper than $6

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Thank you.

Board Management

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LG Lipotropic protein is $32 at Vitamin Shoppe, and even cheaper online. I LOVE the protein blend, it's one of the best formulations.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Just surf around for the deals. Google 'supplement deals' or 'supplement deals of the day' and there are some good ones out there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for some good, cheap whey protein. Something that gives the most "bang for your buck". Anything out there?
Go to costco or sams club. I get 6lbs of WPI/WPC blend made by cytosport for 29.99

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to costco or sams club. I get 6lbs of WPI/WPC blend made by cytosport for 29.99
I need to look next time I am there at Sam's, last I checked I only saw EAS and I hate that crap. If they have some Cytosport for 29.99 I might have to pick some up, not a bad protein at all right there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I need to look next time I am there at Sam's, last I checked I only saw EAS and I hate that crap. If they have some Cytosport for 29.99 I might have to pick some up, not a bad protein at all right there.
I go to costco...and they used to have EAS. It wasn't a bad protein either. Tasted pretty good. But they switched it up and now it's cytosport....def not complaining.

But yeah I don't even buy my protein online anymore. Just get it there at wholesale.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Jillian michaels has a fantastic protein.....oh wait sorry.

Nutrapro it up !!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I heard the situations coming out with his own protein powder............

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Tanning Lotion. Although the guys on that show did have tubs of jack3d on their mircrowave one episode.
Wait, I correct myself. I googled it.. He's endorsing a vodka that contains casein. He says it's a way to keep the body healthy while you party. Lol! Wow..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, I correct myself. I googled it.. He's endorsing a vodka that contains casein. He says it's a way to keep the body healthy while you party. Lol! Wow..
So stupid. I do enjoy the show (Dont hate - I find it funny), but that is just retarded.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So stupid. I do enjoy the show (Dont hate - I find it funny), but that is just retarded.
Last episode, I caught Ronnie eatin some pills with his food. Looked like he was tryin to be sneaky about it...... Dbolz? Superdrolz?

I too enjoy the show, lolllll. Don't be hatin!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last episode, I caught Ronnie eatin some pills with his food. Looked like he was tryin to be sneaky about it...... Dbolz? Superdrolz?

I too enjoy the show, lolllll. Don't be hatin!
Hmm, I missed that, but I wasnt home when it aired, so I DVR'd it and I am pretty sure I didnt delete it after seeing it. Ill see if I can catch it.

But, I doubt he is running an oral cycle while there. He would be stupid with the amount of drinking going on. You know they all probably did a major cycle between seasons though.

Especially Ronnie:

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I agree.. Running methyls in that house would be blatant abuse.

How much u think he can Bench? Haha

2buff

2buff

Awards
I pickup a 5lb bag of EAS protein for $27.97 at Sams club.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously need to watch an episode again... endorsing vodka with protein, please! :stooges:

Drinking and taking hard orals, sounds like a sure way to getting that liver transplant.

bubagump

Awards
im with you on this, just bought some and its great with milk and almost as good with water. Best chocolate protein i bought. Was just there today and got some for a co-worker. Works out to be 4.90 or so a lb....