Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now
- 09-10-2010, 06:57 PM
- 09-10-2010, 07:08 PM
- 09-10-2010, 07:24 PM
09-10-2010, 08:24 PM
is simply amazing...well documented on the aromatase enzyme...naturally occurring in your body so you KNOW it works in humans...and best of all...you can FEEL it.
In 2-3 days you will FEEL the effects of lowered estrogen. This is not a hopeful compound...it is the synthetic version of a natural aromatase inhibitor in your body...and with cortisol control.
What more could you want from an AI than potent estrogen reduction, testosterone boost and cortisol control?
Oh...did I mention it binds with more affinity to the aromatase inhibitor than Exemestane (aromasin), a proven prescription, and will not have negative effects on your lipid panel like non-steroidal AIs arimidex and letro?
How to Dose ERASE?
PS - its affordable
09-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I would have to go with, just seems like a bit more complete products however looks awesome and i cant wait to give it a try!!
09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
09-10-2010, 09:43 PM
09-10-2010, 10:31 PM
09-10-2010, 11:20 PM
09-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Would u say big diff from 3_4? I hope there.is no draw back like hyper drol where one dose perfect go up hire and no libido this won't happen with tri?
09-10-2010, 11:47 PM
09-11-2010, 12:41 AM
09-11-2010, 10:49 AM
09-11-2010, 10:50 AM
09-11-2010, 02:07 PM
05-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
- By southpaw23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:18 PM
- By louisaboy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-07-2010, 05:18 AM
- By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
- By youdood in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:15 PM