Poll: which would you buy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, I didnt even get mine ..

Sad day, I can feel the gyno growing by the second
    with that said, might be alittle alone time at home

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    with that said, might be alittle alone time at home
    hahaha, me and my nolva will suffice for now
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

Sad day, I can feel the gyno growing by the second
    Really?..why? didn't the erase stop its growth?

4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I believe NattyD mentioned a delay on their end in terms of shipping.

I am like the rest of you, trying to be patient
    No worries...the Nutra Shipping Army is showing up on Tuesday (no mail Monday) to get everyones orders out
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Pretty sure gamer is still on a high aromatizing cycle...so...with that being said when any anti-estrogen is stopped, if you're still taking something highly aromatizing the sides will come back. That is why you should always take your anti estrogen until the end of your cycles

No worries for gamers nipples though, they are about to be Erased again (well...not the nipples themselves)
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I am off Erase now, no more caps ATM.. lol
    No new growth happening, it was supposed to be a haha.. lol
    but longer I am off an AI, the more estro will be built up again and that does lead to gyno..

But on Erase, you are G2G !!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i bought and voted for erase, but this post makes me want to give triazole a run too. nice post robboe!!!
    Thanks! We are always working hard on designing new products and novel product concepts. Expect more in the coming months.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No worries...the Nutra Shipping Army is showing up on Tuesday (no mail Monday) to get everyones orders out
    tell them monkeys to get the lead out!!!

x2

t-money
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. just got confirmation my package has been shipped!!! go PES and nutra! woot woot
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

10. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    just got confirmation my package has been shipped!!! go PES and nutra! woot woot
    Good to know. We definitely apologize for the delay in shipment, our shipping instructions were not followed, so a nice slap to PES. This is definitely a growing pain that will not be replicated in the future.
    The Historic PES Legend

11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Good to know. We definitely apologize for the delay in shipment, our shipping instructions were not followed, so a nice slap to PES. This is definitely a growing pain that will not be replicated in the future.
    Already!

Im not trippin about it im a patient dude trust me my mail man is gonna be dropping off a lot of stuff here soon
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    just got confirmation my package has been shipped!!! go PES and nutra! woot woot
    Just got mine this afternoon as well No worries, PES guys, I too am patient (no reason to get unnecessary cortisol levels elevated! ).

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just got mine this afternoon as well No worries, PES guys, I too am patient (no reason to get unnecessary cortisol levels elevated! ).
    nice- i like that.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    hahaha!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    hahaha!
    x2

t-money

16. Triazole and activate right here right after nolva clomid need that libido up!!!! Clomid ain't gelping me much just making me saddd lmao

17. BUT on my next test cycle I will utilize erease I hope it does well at keepin estro down on t.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Triazole and activate right here right after nolva clomid need that libido up!!!! Clomid ain't gelping me much just making me saddd lmao
    My recovery on Triazole is immense.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

19. Recovery like libido wise or gym wise

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Recovery like libido wise or gym wise
    Gym wise. Not only do i want to be in the gym 24/7, i feel like i can actually push myself 100% in the gym 24/7. Seriously, i just got back from a hypertrophy legs session and i'm pondering going back in a couple of hours to do arms. I feel energized and motivated enough that i know it'd be a great workout if i did.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Recovery like libido wise or gym wise
    BTW libido is up big time also. I'm getting chubbies when the car drives over uneven surfaces.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    BTW libido is up big time also. I'm getting chubbies when the car drives over uneven surfaces.
    ahaha this happend to me a couple weeks ago driving in the country with the wifey lol

Thats without a test booster aha
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  23. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Gym wise. Not only do i want to be in the gym 24/7, i feel like i can actually push myself 100% in the gym 24/7. Seriously, i just got back from a hypertrophy legs session and i'm pondering going back in a couple of hours to do arms. I feel energized and motivated enough that i know it'd be a great workout if i did.
    Jeez.. You're making me want to start it up again..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    BUT on my next test cycle I will utilize erease I hope it does well at keepin estro down on t.
    You dont have to hope. It will!

Erase is simply amazing...well documented on the aromatase enzyme...naturally occurring in your body so you KNOW it works in humans...and best of all...you can FEEL it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/perfo...trong-wow.html

In 2-3 days you will FEEL the effects of lowered estrogen. This is not a hopeful compound...it is the synthetic version of a natural aromatase inhibitor in your body...and with cortisol control.

What more could you want from an AI than potent estrogen reduction, testosterone boost and cortisol control?

Oh...did I mention it binds with more affinity to the aromatase inhibitor than Exemestane (aromasin), a proven prescription, and will not have negative effects on your lipid panel like non-steroidal AIs arimidex and letro?

How to Dose ERASE?

PS - its affordable
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

25. I would have to go with triazole, just seems like a bit more complete products however Erase looks awesome and i cant wait to give it a try!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    I would have to go with triazole, just seems like a bit more complete products however Erase looks awesome and i cant wait to give it a try!!
    I wouldn't say it's a more complete product then Erase... they both look pretty complete to me imo but I do plan on trying both, first up for me is Erase
    Core Nutritionals Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You dont have to hope. It will!

Erase is simply amazing...well documented on the aromatase enzyme...naturally occurring in your body so you KNOW it works in humans...and best of all...you can FEEL it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/perfo...trong-wow.html

In 2-3 days you will FEEL the effects of lowered estrogen. This is not a hopeful compound...it is the synthetic version of a natural aromatase inhibitor in your body...and with cortisol control.

What more could you want from an AI than patent estrogen reduction, testosterone boost and cortsiol control?

Oh...did I mention it binds with more affinity to the aromatase inhibitor than Exemestane (aromasin), a proven prescription, and will not have negative effects on your lipid panel like non-steroidal AIs arimidex and letro?

How to Dose ERASE?

PS - its affordable
    can't wait to try erase.

ps-it's non-prop blend

28. Like ing info on triazole you taking max dose rob?ill use erase next cycle in spring

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Like ing info on triazole you taking max dose rob?ill use erase next cycle in spring
    Started at 3 caps/day for week one, bumped to 4 caps/day for the next two weeks. May reduce to 3 caps/day for the remainder, undecided just now.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

30. Would u say big diff from 3_4? I hope there.is no draw back like hyper drol where one dose perfect go up hire and no libido this won't happen with tri?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 05:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole