Poll: which would you buy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.


  2. ERASE like Alpha-T2 are VERY VERSATILE!!!! (stack with whatever you want)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    so both are estrogen related, so if you were looking for something in this category out of the two supplements which would you buy? which is tronger in terms of decreasing estrogen? feedback?
    You'd have to have used BOTH products under similar - if not the same - circumstances re nutrition and training to be able to compare them and say which is better. I echo Jammie's sentiment about Matt Cahill's formulations - every single one of his products I have used has delivered; he of the best formulators in the industry. And although PES is new to the scene, Alpha-T2 is working for me as well. Profile-wise, both products look solid, and I'm going to be using both (not stacked) once competition is over for the year.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    ERASE like Alpha-T2 are VERY VERSATILE!!!! (stack with whatever you want)
    BINGO!!!!!

    I can just see those 2 stacked amazingly with a bottle of HCGenerate !!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.
    nice
    which one you gonna use first
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    BINGO!!!!!

    I can just see those 2 stacked amazingly with a bottle of HCGenerate !!!
    ha both of these might drive estro to the negative range
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    nice
    which one you gonna use first
    no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in.

    I still have some time to decide.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in.

    I still have some time to decide.
    do i dare try and make you use triazole first?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  9. Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Or you could wait for some logs, and see what works?
    I agree. How do we have a vote and discussion over products which have not even been released? I dont care what people THINK will be better, I want to see real world effects.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I agree. How do we have a vote and discussion over products which have not even been released? I dont care what people THINK will be better, I want to see real world effects.
    LOL, I am on Erase!!!
    I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.
    Exactly what I'm doing as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Exactly what I'm doing as well.
    wouls you do me a big favor and tell me how you liked them?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  13. This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.
    wow bro
    sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

    sorry didnt mean to offend you
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    wow bro
    sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

    sorry didnt mean to offend you
    Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

    So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

    So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.
    If I had used triazole I could comment on both

  17. I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

    I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

    I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!
    i bought and voted for erase, but this post makes me want to give triazole a run too. nice post robboe!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.
    x2 -- many people will probably be attracted to the non-steroidal aspect of these products. I personally am on day 1 of triazole. But there's now way I could vote having not used both products.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    wouls you do me a big favor and tell me how you liked them?
    I will definitely post my experiences with each product as I use them - though it may be a while before I even use either.

    Agreeing, though, that in general this sort of a thread should be re-released in about 3 months (maybe longer) once users have been able to try both products. Because it's easy to say X is better than Y if you haven't tried both.

    Like I said, as soon as I've used both, I'll comment on that (and in the meantime, as I use whatever I choose, I will be logging how it treats me).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  22. I don't see why not trying both. Experiment with both and see which one you like better. I plan on trying both myself, I want to stack Triazole with Activate since I already have activate, and might stack Erase with Sustain Alpha since I have that too.

    I trust both companies, PES and DS. I will support both by buying form both.

    Great job on both products guys, you really create a buz and making it difficult to choose.

  23. Didn't get erase because I had already preordered Triazole and wanted 2 bottles so I could run solo and then stacked . Sad I missed the great price on erase but I'm sure I'll get some soon anyways.

  24. Im looking forward to trying both, but due to financial situations, I only have Erase on it's way! it will be in my log guys! thanks
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole
    By youdood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Log in
Log in