Poll: which would you buy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    BINGO!!!!!

I can just see those 2 stacked amazingly with a bottle of HCGenerate !!!
    ha both of these might drive estro to the negative range
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    nice
    which one you gonna use first
    no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in.

I still have some time to decide.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in.

I still have some time to decide.
    do i dare try and make you use triazole first?
  4. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Or you could wait for some logs, and see what works?
    I agree. How do we have a vote and discussion over products which have not even been released? I dont care what people THINK will be better, I want to see real world effects.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I agree. How do we have a vote and discussion over products which have not even been released? I dont care what people THINK will be better, I want to see real world effects.
    LOL, I am on Erase!!!
    I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.
    Exactly what I'm doing as well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Exactly what I'm doing as well.
    wouls you do me a big favor and tell me how you liked them?

8. This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.

9. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.
    wow bro
    sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

sorry didnt mean to offend you

10. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    wow bro
    sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

sorry didnt mean to offend you
    Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.

11. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.
    If I had used triazole I could comment on both

12. I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!
    i bought and voted for erase, but this post makes me want to give triazole a run too. nice post robboe!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.
    x2 -- many people will probably be attracted to the non-steroidal aspect of these products. I personally am on day 1 of triazole. But there's now way I could vote having not used both products.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    wouls you do me a big favor and tell me how you liked them?
    I will definitely post my experiences with each product as I use them - though it may be a while before I even use either.

Agreeing, though, that in general this sort of a thread should be re-released in about 3 months (maybe longer) once users have been able to try both products. Because it's easy to say X is better than Y if you haven't tried both.

Like I said, as soon as I've used both, I'll comment on that (and in the meantime, as I use whatever I choose, I will be logging how it treats me).

17. I don't see why not trying both. Experiment with both and see which one you like better. I plan on trying both myself, I want to stack Triazole with Activate since I already have activate, and might stack Erase with Sustain Alpha since I have that too.

I trust both companies, PES and DS. I will support both by buying form both.

Great job on both products guys, you really create a buz and making it difficult to choose.

18. Didn't get erase because I had already preordered Triazole and wanted 2 bottles so I could run solo and then stacked . Sad I missed the great price on erase but I'm sure I'll get some soon anyways.

19. Im looking forward to trying both, but due to financial situations, I only have Erase on it's way! it will be in my log guys! thanks
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

20. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I don't see why not trying both. Experiment with both and see which one you like better. I plan on trying both myself, I want to stack Triazole with Activate since I already have activate, and might stack Erase with Sustain Alpha since I have that too.

I trust both companies, PES and DS. I will support both by buying form both.

Great job on both products guys, you really create a buz and making it difficult to choose.
    i think it's great to have these products available-a few months ago i thought we were going to be in trouble when the fda got stupid. well-the fda has always been stupid-but that's another thread!!!!

x2

t-money

21. I agree I see no reason to try out both, but keep in mind you should try them with your staples and a similar routine SEPARATELY from one another so you can assess your results with both products.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

22. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I agree I see no reason NOT to try out both, but keep in mind you should try them with your staples and a similar routine SEPARATELY from one another so you can assess your results with both products.
    fixed

x2

t-money

23. oops my bad ... what t money said!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

24. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    oops my bad ... what t money said!
    x2

t-money

25. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I agree I see no reason to try out both, but keep in mind you should try them with your staples and a similar routine SEPARATELY from one another so you can assess your results with both products.
    If anything we're double spoilt! Two new products in the same arena, totally different, both from respected companies. In an industry full of copycats, this is truly an oasis

The only question is... which to try first!?!

26. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    If anything we're double spoilt! Two new products in the same arena, totally different, both from respected companies. In an industry full of copycats, this is truly an oasis

The only question is... which to try first!?!
    heads you win
    tails you win

x2

t-money

27. Anyone know if Erase shipped from nutra?

Waiting on my ASGT too

28. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Anyone know if Erase shipped from nutra?

Waiting on my ASGT too

I believe NattyD mentioned a delay on their end in terms of shipping.

I am like the rest of you, trying to be patient

29. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I believe NattyD mentioned a delay on their end in terms of shipping.

I am like the rest of you, trying to be patient
    Ya, I didnt even get mine ..

Sad day, I can feel the gyno growing by the second
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole