advice on pre workout/postworkout

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
back in 2007-2008 i weighed 324 pounds of pure fat. i now weigh 212 and have a much better physique with my love handles still following me everywhere. ive cycled hydroxycut, lipo 6, and recently finished my first can of animal cuts which worked! lost 14 pounds, some fat, mostly water weight. i now want to train, its been a month at most and ive already noticed improvments. today i bought no xplode for a pre workout supplement, i used a dose and really felt the shift of energy levels! it was amazing! i take that pre workout, and 1 shake of hydro whey post workout and eat maybe a meal or 2 after that. any tips/advice mayb extra supplements i can buy to see BETTER and BIGGER results?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigger and better...

Creatine is what you're missing PRE and POST. I use Creatine MH 1000.

I use Onslaught as my post-WO and add milk to it making it WAY more insulinogenic for a rush of insulin to feed the muscles.

I love this combo.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigger and better...

Creatine is what you're missing PRE and POST. I use Creatine MH 1000.

I use Onslaught as my post-WO and add milk to it making it WAY more insulinogenic for a rush of insulin to feed the muscles.

I love this combo.
Hey chocolate, who's the manufacturer behind onslaught? Currently I'm using Universal Torrent Zero.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brutal Alchemy.. it's good stuff. It's got creatine in it, a whack profile for bcaa's, AND glucosamine and MSM.

I payed a ton of money on my cycle for glucosamine and MSM from wal-mart because my joints were dead and dry. It saved my cycle, but damn that stuff is expensive. It works tho no doubt. That's a big reason I use Onslaught now too... saves me money on joint supps.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For "bigger & better" results, thats is gonna all come from correct training and proper diet. Supplements are just a supplement to that. So you need to have your training and diet(high protein) and carbs/fat ratio on par.

But supplements i would suggest,
1. Whey Protein - wheytobuildmuscle is a great choice
2.Creatine - plain ol creatine mono
3.Multis/Fish oils
4.Pre w/o's for the energy/strength/focus - jack3d is one of my fav's

stuff like that. none of these are gonna get you huge if you're not eating and training right. hope this helps.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
you could buy all the supps in the world, it sounds like you are making some great progress as things are. i would say fine tune your diet, conitnue training, weights plus cardio... when you stall out, the addition of creatine would certainly be beneficial. good old fashioned hard work and discipline will get you the results you are looking for-

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would look into Postal by LG, great for recovery. Dense carbs for post workout and creatine as well as some BCAA's and hyrdolized proteins for quicker absorption.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new Postal is excellent!

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
back in 2007-2008 i weighed 324 pounds of pure fat. i now weigh 212 and have a much better physique with my love handles still following me everywhere. ive cycled hydroxycut, lipo 6, and recently finished my first can of animal cuts which worked! lost 14 pounds, some fat, mostly water weight. i now want to train, its been a month at most and ive already noticed improvments. today i bought no xplode for a pre workout supplement, i used a dose and really felt the shift of energy levels! it was amazing! i take that pre workout, and 1 shake of hydro whey post workout and eat maybe a meal or 2 after that. any tips/advice mayb extra supplements i can buy to see BETTER and BIGGER results?
First off congrats on your fat loss but I do recommend changing that no explode to usplabs Jack3d since Jack3d has no fillers,no dyes, no artificial crap and nomaltodextrin. And if your looking for fat burners that truly work, try usplabs oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate, you won't get any jitters or crash on these fat burners. Also, take bcaa's like x-tend and sip it throughout the day in a gallon jug of water. For post training, drink your hydro whey and then wait 1.5 hours to eat a solid meal like steak or chicken.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off congrats on your fat loss but I do recommend changing that no explode to usplabs Jack3d since Jack3d has no fillers,no dyes, no artificial crap and nomaltodextrin. And if your looking for fat burners that truly work, try usplabs oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate, you won't get any jitters or crash on these fat burners. Also, take bcaa's like x-tend and sip it throughout the day in a gallon jug of water. For post training, drink your hydro whey and then wait 1.5 hours to eat a solid meal like steak or chicken.
He is right on here regarding BCAAs. Alternatively when your No Explode is gone if you want some thing to help with mass and strength gains go for the Superman Stack ASGT BC+EAA, and Postal. ASGT is my favorite preworkout then comes Jack3d. i actually love to do a scoop of each!!! ASGT has stuff to raise testosterone as well as creatine and pSARMs to make you workout really anabolic.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
He is right on here regarding BCAAs. Alternatively when your No Explode is gone if you want some thing to help with mass and strength gains go for the Superman Stack ASGT BC+EAA, and Postal. ASGT is my favorite preworkout then comes Jack3d. i actually love to do a scoop of each!!! ASGT has stuff to raise testosterone as well as creatine and pSARMs to make you workout really anabolic.
Glad you agree with me MrKleen, weren't you once sponsered by usplabs? Also, are you now sponsered by lg sciences because I do recall you were sponsered by anabolic innovations a while back.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I was Sponsored by USP Labs for a while and left for well unspecified reasons. I was sponosred by AI as well but I wanted the freedom to log whatever I wanted and left AI and went on my own. LG came to me after running a log of the Natabolic Stack and asked me if I would be interested repping and I could be free to log anything I wanted. I like their products so it was a win win situation. I don't foresee me going anywhere else though. I am happy with LG and have the freedom to log what I want that I didn't have as as a Sponsored Athlete.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, postal is the best recovery supp...especially for the money! I like torrent a lot, but it's twice the price of postal.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Post workouts I would check one of these out: Torrent by universal, Surge by biotest or Recovery-X by Muscle-Link. I have used all three and enjoyed the results, Torrent was my favorite.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
ASGT BC+AA is definitely worth every penny...

I'll say, with the right dosages and timing, BCAAs have done a tremendous job for me personally in sparing LBM while extreme dieting..ASGT, speaks for itself..

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i looked into what everyone has been saying and ASGT looks amazing. stack that with BC+AA? which do you recommend buying? i also want to use oxyelitepro to shed off the remaining fat that i have around my waist, you know after losing 120 pounds i kind of want to get rid of this spare tire that still lingers. so ASGT, BC+EAA, (unless thats the same product), Postal, Hydrowhey, and Oxyelite. is that an okay stack for me?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i looked into what everyone has been saying and ASGT looks amazing. stack that with BC+AA? which do you recommend buying? i also want to use oxyelitepro to shed off the remaining fat that i have around my waist, you know after losing 120 pounds i kind of want to get rid of this spare tire that still lingers. so ASGT, BC+EAA, (unless thats the same product), Postal, Hydrowhey, and Oxyelite. is that an okay stack for me?
Sounds like a hell of a good stack to me. I like the blue raspberry flavor BC+EAA myself but I have a grape on the way to see how I like it too.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Sounds like a hell of a good stack to me. I like the blue raspberry flavor BC+EAA myself but I have a grape on the way to see how I like it too.
recreate vs. oxyelitepro. having trouble deciding which is good for me. im looking for a good no junk diet suppressor, thermo, not your typical stimulant with no ingredients that actually target fat loss. i will be doing the proper training / proper diet with all these supplements.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brutal Alchemy.. it's good stuff. It's got creatine in it, a whack profile for bcaa's, AND glucosamine and MSM.

I payed a ton of money on my cycle for glucosamine and MSM from wal-mart because my joints were dead and dry. It saved my cycle, but damn that stuff is expensive. It works tho no doubt. That's a big reason I use Onslaught now too... saves me money on joint supps.

I am going to drop the price of this product in my store tonight. I will sell it at a double pack so that you get a full months worth and then drop the price big time so its nice and cheap.. Awesome product and will give it a even better price tonight.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of no explode but if you like it and it works use it, for post workout I would go with
Myogenix aftershock or MHP dark matter. Both are pro/carb/creatine formulas that will help you build muscle. Size on is pretty good too but o think it's over priced compared to other like products

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
PES ERASE and ALPHA-T2, are they any good? i feel as if i have an estrogen problem since almost everything they list that is bad is what i have. is completely ERASING estrogen good or bad? im 21, 212 pounds with alot of my fat STILL on my love handles and mid section ONLY.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to drop the price of this product in my store tonight. I will sell it at a double pack so that you get a full months worth and then drop the price big time so its nice and cheap.. Awesome product and will give it a even better price tonight.
Seriously? Double pack AND it will have a drop in price then what 1 is right now....

Excuse my language but holy sh*t LOL.

That's awesome man. I'm all over that easily. This stuff has saved my PCT. Going to school and stuff now is making eating hard and eating out is costly as hell. I take Onslaught with me on the go cuz it's more than just protein and it has been doing a damn good job of getting in good macros.