Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS? - AnabolicMinds.com

Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS?

I'm pretty lean these days (12%) but never lost my fat face when I put on some weight a few years back.

I know not to get this stuff in the eyes (duh) but is there any reason one should not use these (Eviscerate) on the cheeks?

Would it be bad for the skin?

Would the fat "return" upon cessation of use?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

if ur deit is right fat wont return-but i dunno- ask the manufacturer
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Cheek lifts dude! LOL. Ive got a naturally FAT face very round cheeks. My whole family has it just the way it is. The only time I ever lost most of it and my face was actually lean was when i was in the ARMY running daily. Maybe my cheeks bouncing while i was running worked them off lol?? I wasnt any leaner than i am now so not sure why but i HATE running so im sticking with my fat cheeks from now on.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I'm pretty lean these days (12%) but never lost my fat face when I put on some weight a few years back.

I know not to get this stuff in the eyes (duh) but is there any reason one should not use these (Eviscerate) on the cheeks?

Would it be bad for the skin?

Would the fat "return" upon cessation of use?
    First, 12% bodyfat is not that lean for a male, and if you want to lose your "face fat", then you really just need to get leaner.

I don't recommend using topicals on your face - they are not designed for that. Facial skin is generally more sensitive than the skin on other areas of your body, and anything you use on it should be considered carefully. Eviscerate can help clear up blemishes, but not sure about losing the fat.

Get leaner. NUTRITION AND TRAINING will do this - review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive coverage of both for effective and successful fat loss.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It might be water; I had a moon face, just naturally always did and hated it when young. Im pretty sure its water because 1 thiazide diuretic has it gone for 24+ hours.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Here's the thing. I lost some bodyfat (was never fat though per se). I bulked up and added some fat along the way. Probably got up to 15%. Still "average" compared to the average Joe.

Well, I just got finished leaning out again and everything got lean but the face It's like it didn't change at all from the plumpedness at 15%.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Here's the thing. I lost some bodyfat (was never fat though per se). I bulked up and added some fat along the way. Probably got up to 15%. Still "average" compared to the average Joe.

Well, I just got finished leaning out again and everything got lean but the face It's like it didn't change at all from the plumpedness at 15%.
    I hear what your sayin..I agree with Rosie..on the face? Dont think thats a smart move.

When I was in the 'teens' BF% wise, I always had fat stored right underneath my chin and under the cheeks and if you shifted your head back you could see the semblance of a double chin..Just kept workin though and its tightened up nicely, diet and workout has helped it. Dont let it get you down, just use it as small motivation to keep working harder and getting better..
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Topical fat burner?! You mean I can rub some junk on my stomach and burn fat?!! Time to start googling about this.
  9. New Member

I will offer a few thoughts here if I may:

Possibly you feel this is lean as you have had significant weight loss and to you 12% is fairly low.

Absolutely not. Although these fat burners claim to target specific areas for fat loss through certain mechanisms, as mentioned earlier fat loss is still mainly achieved systemically meaning, affecting the body as a whole. There is no product that I am aware of that will successfully target fat loss in the face. Water balance in the tissues of the face can be manipulated and lessened however, topical fat loss in the face simply isn't feasible in my opinion.

I am sure you are aware that men have lower amounts of subcutaneous fat in there faces. The cause of course is the result of higher levels of testosterone in men as compared to women. This, alone may be an indication of your issue, some type of hormonal imbalance or possibly estrogen dominance as a result of environment, your diet or genetically influenced.

Long duration workouts are not ideal either as it creates an environment whereas growth hormone decreases and cortisol starts to elevate, which may contribute to your issue.

Utimately, despite the total amount of fat loss, it is up to your body to decide where the fat comes from first. I am not sure if you do any of the following but these have also been linked to fat storage in the face:
    • drinking alcohol or smoking
    • less than ideal sleep resulting in a suppression of growth hormone
    • rapid weight loss
    • water imbalance, insufficient amounts of water
    • dental issues
    • food allergies, sensitivities or reactions to certain foods - specifically gluten resistance
    • sodium/potassium imbalance in respects to the proper ratio
    • regular intake of processed or sugar will cause inflammation
    • excessive reduction in calories
    • high cortisol can increase the puffiness in the face, in extreme cases this causes cushing syndrome
    • sinusitis
    • strenuous workouts resulting in temporary water retention = puffy face
    • adrenal fatigue

Just a few thoughts there that you may find helpful.

10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

1) I couldnt help but chuckle at the awesome single digit b/f competitors in here saying that 12% isn't lean. See how that word is subjective. The American counsel on Exericse says that
    Male Athletes ideal b/f 6-13% Fitness athletes 14–17% and the Average male is 18–24%

SO yeah OP compared to your peers in this country you are pretty lean, compared to superstars on internet forums who only date supermodels with 6 figure incomes you are fat.

But to repeat what everyone said. I wouldnt rub a topical anything on my face that is just asking for trouble
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Creatine HOLDS A LOT OF WATER
    Salty Foods TOO
    Increased Nitrogen Retention and Muscle Protein Synthesis (Strong Test Boosters)

Nitrogen Retention refers to the body's ability to hold on to its critical nitrogen. The presence of certain specific substances in the body can help it to retain nitrogen. Anabolic steroids are one such class of substances. A second class are anabolic triturpenoids derived from natural herbal extracts.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the excellent replies
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    1) I couldnt help but chuckle at the awesome single digit b/f competitors in here saying that 12% isn't lean. See how that word is subjective. The American counsel on Exericse says that
    Male Athletes ideal b/f 6-13% Fitness athletes 14–17% and the Average male is 18–24%

SO yeah OP compared to your peers in this country you are pretty lean, compared to superstars on internet forums who only date supermodels with 6 figure incomes you are fat.

But to repeat what everyone said. I wouldnt rub a topical anything on my face that is just asking for trouble
    I totally agree with you, 12% bf IS lean!
  14. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dont think I would put Eviscerate on my face...............

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  15. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My boyfriend Fluffy Nuts is looking to improve his looks. He is looking for something that will lean out his tushy. He is 12% body fat, so he thinks he is obese when he looks in the mirror, especially around his tushy.

Perhaps a smudge of Eviserate on both his cheeks will do?

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

People are clueless when it comes to bodyfat. For some reason, they think if they have a 6 pack, they are under 10% lmao. Hell I had a kid 22ish at my gym the other day tell me he was 3%, lmao.. More like 11%ish haha
  17. Handsome and intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    First, 12% bodyfat is not that lean for a male, and if you want to lose your "face fat", then you really just need to get leaner.
    I concur. My best friend bulks and stays pretty lean everywhere but develops a plate-face. It goes away when he diets down again. He hates it, but i hate him more for keeping a great looking midsection during bulking.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Hmmmm Me thinks if you have a real 6 pack, you're probably pretty dang CLOSE to sub 10%

At least in 95% of the cases!

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    People are clueless when it comes to bodyfat. For some reason, they think if they have a 6 pack, they are under 10% lmao. Hell I had a kid 22ish at my gym the other day tell me he was 3%, lmao.. More like 11%ish haha
  19. Handsome and intelligent

Hmmmm Me thinks if you have a real 6 pack, you're probably pretty dang CLOSE to sub 10%

At least in 95% of the cases!
    I tend to agree. Generally speaking 10% and under means visible abs for most people, although not necessary etched abs. Although it does depend on body fat storage patterns.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical Fat Burners - What to expect?
    By zootiesgroove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. topical fat loss on the face
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:44 PM
  3. Getting red blotches on cheeks and face
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:06 AM
  4. Topical Fat Burners