Anyone use straight creatine anymore?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2403
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

    Anyone use straight creatine anymore?


    Does anyone still use straight creatine now? Or just run with pre/post with creatine in it?

  2. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, I add 5g of good ol' monohydrate to my pre-workout protein shake every day. Primordial uses Creapure; it's cheap, pure, and effective.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  3. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    3106
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yep, simple mono here too
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,495
    Rep Power
    1016515
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yep good ol creapure by PP. Cheap and effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Does anyone still use straight creatine now? Or just run with pre/post with creatine in it?
    I do sometimes. Nothing wrong with doing either.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Advanced Member
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    477
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    I got some Nutra's bulk creatine mono. Ill prob pick up some PP creapure to try it out when i'm done with what I got on hand.
  7. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    its cheaper just to buy bulk and take once a day. i usually go with 2 or 3 grams first thing in the morning when i pop my vitamins and whatnot
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    10 grams creatine mono with 80 grams of dextrose after every workout!
  9. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Does anyone still use straight creatine now? Or just run with pre/post with creatine in it?
    Absolutely... Creapure and Dymatize offer great products that are dirt cheap. You can get an entire kilo of CMH for nearly $5 if you buy from bulk suppliers (although, they'll make you buy 25kg minimum).
  10. New Member
    SlickRick00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

    i recently started creatine nitrate more powerful and potent than any type of creatine ive tried. Def worth checking out aps creatine nitrate.
  11. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    i recently started creatine nitrate more powerful and potent than any type of creatine ive tried. Def worth checking out aps creatine nitrate.
    What's the theory behind this type of creatine? I have seen these types of product surface lately, VPX's BCAA matrix etc - and I believe Thermolife also makes a version?
  12. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mono with my protein shake after every workout. Then usually with a glass of milk with my breakfast on Non workout days.

    RECOVERBRO


  13. New Member
    SlickRick00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

    From the little research that i have done its 1,000 times more soluble than any other type of creatine available..... and there is no water or bloat involved.....The pumps are insane definiately feel different than anything else ive tried in a ling time.

    Thermolife has it also but i am slowly becoming a loyal customer of aps nutrition. I started their preworkout "mesomorph" about a month ago and i have finally found the preworkout that works best for my body, Then this past week i ran the creatine nitrate and it was almost painful pumps, with a hard...dry...crisp look and feel.
  14. New Member
    SpargelJanusz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

    Creatine Mono all the way. The stuff they came up with afterwards (like "vector creatine transport matrix" etc.) supposedly making the creatine more effective is just a scam to pull in more money. You can't go wrong with the original.
  15. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    From the little research that i have done its 1,000 times more soluble than any other type of creatine available..... and there is no water or bloat involved.....The pumps are insane definiately feel different than anything else ive tried in a ling time.

    Thermolife has it also but i am slowly becoming a loyal customer of aps nutrition. I started their preworkout "mesomorph" about a month ago and i have finally found the preworkout that works best for my body, Then this past week i ran the creatine nitrate and it was almost painful pumps, with a hard...dry...crisp look and feel.
    Thanks for the help... I'll look into them, always curious to find out about new companies and products.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Creatine Mono all the way. The stuff they came up with afterwards (like "vector creatine transport matrix" etc.) supposedly making the creatine more effective is just a scam to pull in more money. You can't go wrong with the original.
    I am definitely inclined to agree with you here, but Slick Rick seems pretty adamant about his feedback; honestly, even if an increased 'pump' doesn't effectuate actual anabolism, I don't care, I am also interested and gratified by the pure visual transformation that takes place while training as well (cosmetic as it may be).
  16. New Member
    niCe99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    i recently started creatine nitrate more powerful and potent than any type of creatine ive tried. Def worth checking out aps creatine nitrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    What's the theory behind this type of creatine? I have seen these types of product surface lately, VPX's BCAA matrix etc - and I believe Thermolife also makes a version?
    i got nothing from creatine nitrate from my experience.

    i tend to stick with the most economical and proven to work (for me atleast): Monohydrate
  17. New Member
    jerseyboy101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    Ive been buying bulk creatine past year adding it to my pre workout and sometimes post workout shakes i have jack3d and theres only like 1.5 grams of mono in there per serving so i add a couple more grams in, atm im doing Dicreatine malate since ive been running mono for a while so far so good like the results
  18. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9478
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just bought 600g of creapure. Might try Creatine nitrate next. it does sound interesting.
  19. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    just bought 600g of creapure. Might try Creatine nitrate next. it does sound interesting.
    Yes, it does sound interesting... anymore though I am reticent to give a company my "hope it works" dollars, without strong clinical and empirical evidence. Plus, although it was never proven, I have heard some things about APS skimping out on some labeled ingredients, and playing copy-cat with some competitors blends. I will give anyone a fair fighting chance though, and pride myself in drawing my own conclusions.
  20. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    i got nothing from creatine nitrate from my experience.

    i tend to stick with the most economical and proven to work (for me atleast): Monohydrate
    Thanks for the input... what companies brand did you try?
  21. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9478
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yes, it does sound interesting... anymore though I am reticent to give a company my "hope it works" dollars, without strong clinical and empirical evidence. Plus, although it was never proven, I have heard some things about APS skimping out on some labeled ingredients, and playing copy-cat with some competitors blends. I will give anyone a fair fighting chance though, and pride myself in drawing my own conclusions.
    You're right, but im assuming at minimum it works as good as creatine mono. It doesn't hurt me to spend a couple extra bucks to find out if i like a new product. If not, i use it up and go back to the good old regular stuff.
  22. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    You're right, but im assuming at minimum it works as good as creatine mono. It doesn't hurt me to spend a couple extra bucks to find out if i like a new product. If not, i use it up and go back to the good old regular stuff.
    This is a pretty intelligent argument you make actually - very well done, no sarcasm. Thanks for the solid food for thought. I'm repping you after I post this.
  23. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if im cycling off of my thermolife cbol im taking Creapure.

    those are the only 2 i use other than when i take ASGT.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    if im cycling off of my thermolife cbol im taking Creapure.

    those are the only 2 i use other than when i take ASGT.
    ASGT has always intrigued me... but as I have mentioned elsewhere in the forums, I am actually hesitant to try it, because the ingredient blend compared to the product cost seems to be 'too good' to be true. I would feel much more comfortable if I knew their products were private label manufactured in a cGMP and ISO or FDA compliant facility with random batch COAs and purity testing.
  25. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Personally, I'm not convinced by nitrates. The molar ratio of creatine to nitrate would have to be just right, otherwise you run the risk of lightheadedness and even passing out with an excessive dose.

    Conversely, if a large dose doesn't make you pass out, it brings into question the actual bioavailability of the product.

    That said, I've got nothing against them - they are simply as yet unproven.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  26. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    500
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    68.88%

    dymatize micronized creatine 200 servings for about 20 bucks
  27. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Personally, I'm not convinced by nitrates. The molar ratio of creatine to nitrate would have to be just right, otherwise you run the risk of lightheadedness and even passing out with an excessive dose.

    Conversely, if a large dose doesn't make you pass out, it brings into question the actual bioavailability of the product.

    That said, I've got nothing against them - they are simply as yet unproven.
    I'd be curious to know if any upcoming University studies are scheduled?
  28. New Member
    swollwilliams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.35%

    NP's pure creatine mono. great value...
  29. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i use hemavol with creapure
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8207
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mono has stood the test of time. Dicreatine malate is really the only other creatine that has even stayed relavant since NO-Xplode was big, probably because of the malic acid.
  31. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    link to source: http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/me.../954.13?ck=nck

    Pharmacological vasodilation improves the anabolic response of muscle protein synthesis to insulin in elders -- Lee et al. 23 (1): 954.13 -- The FASEB Journal

    Loss of muscle with aging (sarcopenia) contributes to disability in elders. Aging is associated with an insulin resistance of muscle protein anabolism, which correlates with impaired insulin-induced muscle vasodilation and nutrient delivery.

    We hypothesized that pharmacological restoration of muscle perfusion to youthful values during hyperinsulinemia would improve the response of muscle protein synthesis and anabolism in older subjects.

    We measured blood flow (BF), anabolic signaling, and muscle protein synthesis (Rd) and breakdown (Ra) with stable isotope tracers at baseline and during insulin infusion in one leg in 12 healthy, non-diabetic older subjects (71 ± 2 yrs) divided in two groups: CTRL (insulin only) and SNP (insulin + sodium nitroprusside to double blood flow above baseline).

    Blood flow and phenylalanine delivery increased significantly (P<0.05) in SNP only. Muscle protein synthesis (nmol·min-1 ·100mL leg-1) increased in SNP (35 ± 4 to 102 ± 26), but not in CTRL (34 ± 10 to 45 ± 10), while breakdown did not change in either group. Akt/PKB phosphorylation increased in both groups but to a larger extent in SNP (P<0.05) and S6K1 phosphorylation tended to increase more in SNP (P = 0.068).

    In conclusion, pharmacological restoration of muscle perfusion and nutrient delivery during hyperinsulinemia increased muscle protein synthesis in elders.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    link to source: http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/me.../954.13?ck=nck

    Pharmacological vasodilation improves the anabolic response of muscle protein synthesis to insulin in elders -- Lee et al. 23 (1): 954.13 -- The FASEB Journal

    Loss of muscle with aging (sarcopenia) contributes to disability in elders. Aging is associated with an insulin resistance of muscle protein anabolism, which correlates with impaired insulin-induced muscle vasodilation and nutrient delivery.

    We hypothesized that pharmacological restoration of muscle perfusion to youthful values during hyperinsulinemia would improve the response of muscle protein synthesis and anabolism in older subjects.

    We measured blood flow (BF), anabolic signaling, and muscle protein synthesis (Rd) and breakdown (Ra) with stable isotope tracers at baseline and during insulin infusion in one leg in 12 healthy, non-diabetic older subjects (71 ± 2 yrs) divided in two groups: CTRL (insulin only) and SNP (insulin + sodium nitroprusside to double blood flow above baseline).

    Blood flow and phenylalanine delivery increased significantly (P<0.05) in SNP only. Muscle protein synthesis (nmol·min-1 ·100mL leg-1) increased in SNP (35 ± 4 to 102 ± 26), but not in CTRL (34 ± 10 to 45 ± 10), while breakdown did not change in either group. Akt/PKB phosphorylation increased in both groups but to a larger extent in SNP (P<0.05) and S6K1 phosphorylation tended to increase more in SNP (P = 0.068).

    In conclusion, pharmacological restoration of muscle perfusion and nutrient delivery during hyperinsulinemia increased muscle protein synthesis in elders.
    Very interesting... so along with perhaps some Ecdy, Methoxy and digestive enzymes, this could combine to promote the most advantageous nitrogen balance for a dieting strength athlete effectuating lean mass retention?
  33. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Very interesting... so along with perhaps some Ecdy, Methoxy and digestive enzymes, this could combine to promote the most advantageous nitrogen balance for a dieting strength athlete effectuating lean mass retention?
    i dont know about "most"

    but i in my experience believe nitrates are effective.

    dont know much about methoxy, and when it comes to Ecdy, Ebol is the best product ive ever used for a total non-hormonal product outside of creatine, but there are other things in it as well.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  34. New Member
    niCe99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks for the input... what companies brand did you try?
    Themolife's C-Bol

    I think it is VERY over hyped, atleast at bb.com anyways. I also didnt experience those "mind blowing pumps" from the nitrates. If anything, i experienced some mild headaches here and there.
  35. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Themolife's C-Bol

    I think it is VERY over hyped, atleast at bb.com anyways. I also didnt experience those "mind blowing pumps" from the nitrates. If anything, i experienced some mild headaches here and there.
    Could there be a way to counter-act this phenomena, so users can take advantage of increased muscle pumps and anabolism, while keeping head aches at bay? I experienced some recurrent headaches last week and it was NOT enjoyable.
  36. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i dont know about "most"

    but i in my experience believe nitrates are effective.

    dont know much about methoxy, and when it comes to Ecdy, Ebol is the best product ive ever used for a total non-hormonal product outside of creatine, but there are other things in it as well.
    My favorite non-hormonal product/stack of all time revolved around Ecdy as well... that's ironic. I don't want to get the thread off course, but its reassuring knowing that other athletes can label past cycles as truly being 'best' when they include certain repeating compounds.
  37. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8207
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    CEE screwed up my digestion. I would say put natural creatine in your body, because everything else may or may not have weird chemical side effects.
  38. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9478
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    You're right, but im assuming at minimum it works as good as creatine mono. It doesn't hurt me to spend a couple extra bucks to find out if i like a new product. If not, i use it up and go back to the good old regular stuff.
    When i said "a couple extra bucks" i didn't realize that APS Creatine Nitrate was $50

  39. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    When i said "a couple extra bucks" i didn't realize that APS Creatine Nitrate was $50

    its cheaper, about $30. usually the companies store will be a jacked price.

    i still like cbol though.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  40. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23084
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont use regular creatine mono anymore, but I do use Creapure. Works everytime.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does anyone even use CEE anymore?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:46 AM
  2. Nobody using 40\40\20 anymore?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in