Best Superdrol clone out now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpmaster

Awards
Since M-Drol seems to be hit or miss with a lot of people, and I can't find superdrone around anymore, does any one know of any other good superdrol clones out there?

Thanks for any help.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol seems to be a hit these dyas

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Iron Labs: Methyl S (Superdrol) hands down! and the best price out as well as the best super out.

alpmaster

Awards
Thanks guys, looking into these two products and leaning towards Methyl-S, keep em coming tho! :D

Any other ones you guys have personally used and liked/disliked

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few. I just finished running M Drol with great results. CEL has never disappointed me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol FTW. If you wanna pay alot, Superdrone is good too.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Labs: Methyl S (Superdrol) hands down! and the best price out as well as the best super out.
sure the price is right, but you are are getting 1/2 of what others offer. Methyl-S is 5mg x 90 caps = 450mg
Epi clones usually 10mg x 90 caps = 900mg

So make sure you do the math first cuz I was about to jump for joy when I first saw the price.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still good ones out there:

Beastsdrol has goof feedback and is high quality.
Superdrone let's you tailor dosages and get a good amount of product. The LV PHs are very good from my experience.

alpmaster

Awards
Thanks for everything guys, I ended up going with Beastdrol, and expect good things. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And thanks... As soon as you started to name product names, the federales' red flags went up and they're moving to seize said products.

:lol:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
sure the price is right, but you are are getting 1/2 of what others offer. Methyl-S is 5mg x 90 caps = 450mg
Epi clones usually 10mg x 90 caps = 900mg

So make sure you do the math first cuz I was about to jump for joy when I first saw the price.
You can't compare Superdrol to Epi. Either way, Superdrol coming in 5mg would be nice because you can adjust it at the lowest possible dose.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't compare Superdrol to Epi. Either way, Superdrol coming in 5mg would be nice because you can adjust it at the lowest possible dose.
Unless you have a scale and capper, then you could just uncap whatever ya have and weigh it down to an even smaller dose! ;) :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have a scale and capper, then you could just uncap whatever ya have and weigh it down to an even smaller dose! ;) :D
Always gotta do things the hard way :ponder:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yea beastdrol seems to be one of the best clones out there.
This is only sold as the in-house brand of Orbit, correct? I am always interested in Superdrol, having just had my virgin experience with it, although I am also highly intrigued by Epistane, although Pat Arnold doesn't believe it to be an effective anabolic.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just buy the original, you might spend a little more, but the gains will be worth the price, theres plenty of people out there selling it.

:icon_lol: Jerk! J/K, you're right, Im sure its an honest mistake, maybe the mods can move it to where it belongs.

T................ although I am also highly intrigued by Epistane, although Pat Arnold doesn't believe it to be an effective anabolic.
:icon_lol: but thousands do believe, lol, to each his own I guess.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: but thousands do believe, lol, to each his own I guess.
Oh yeah, absolutely... I have heard very strong feedback from trusted friends in the industry, and although there was some credence to what Patrick had said in his MD article a few months ago, the overall repartitioning effect and vascularity increase alone would make Epistane a very good additive to pre contest prep. There is always the chance companies are lazy in their sourcing, and some sporadic batches can end up being tainted or under-dosed.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since M-Drol seems to be hit or miss with a lot of people, and I can't find superdrone around anymore, does any one know of any other good superdrol clones out there?

Thanks for any help.
Seeing that we've probably sold more Mdrol than all the other companies combined , you may here a little more negative feedback.
CEL offered awhile back(and Im sure it still stands), If anyone wants to send a sealed bottle to an approved labs we will pay to have it tested...so far no one has , not to mention you dont hear ANY other companies offering that.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Seeing that we've probably sold more Mdrol than all the other companies combined , you may here a little more negative feedback.
CEL offered awhile back(and Im sure it still stands), If anyone wants to send a sealed bottle to an approved labs we will pay to have it tested...so far no one has , not to mention you dont hear ANY other companies offering that.
I didn't know this... this is extremely important and telling of CELs commitment to quality. I am on my final bottle of M-Drol right now, winding down my Summer Recomp and coming into PCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.