AEN's PreSurge Unleashed

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Who has used this and what did you think? Gonna give it a shot and want to see who has experience with it and what they thought.

biopole

Awards
has a stimulant effect just like usp labs jacked, but i feel it has a better cognitive effect.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying this myself. It has a nice profile. Give us a small review if you try it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

AEN is a stellar company from everything i have seen.
Yeah they are pretty on point but from what i remember they were a slow mover at the planet...

Products are good quality but i believe prices were a bit heavy for the doses in their capped products.

Wish NP would carry Presurge Unleashed cause it would be nice to cycle between Flashover, maximize V2, and Unleashed.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a sweet formula....the only thing I see is that your not getting the 4.5g GPLC dose that you should since the prop blend is only 3.448 g but still looks like a good blend.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested in this product... Anyone have any idea how much GPLC per serving???

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the term is "not enough."

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Ive gone through a few tubs of PreSurge Unleashed. I think its a good product. I actually switched from jack3d to presurge for a while. I think Jack3d has a better stim effect, but presurge gives better pumps. Focus is comparable between the two. I'll probably go back to Jack3d once I finish this tub of presurge, i wanna try some of the new flavors. I'll definitely be keeping PSU in my pre-workout rotation though.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it last night for the first time, the focus effects are very good, especially in comparison to Jack3d, in fact it might be better in that regard. I ranks right up there with Jack3d and Maximize V2.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried the Powder form. The original Presurge in pill form is awesome, so I can only imagine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at my youtube reviews. I love it. Like the crea pure and russia mix. Also GPLC and some good stims in there. It has very similar stims as jacked. All you need now is a BA product and your set.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried the Powder form. The original Presurge in pill form is awesome, so I can only imagine.
The new powdered product has a much stronger stim in it. I am not usually a fan of 1,3 due to a nasty motivation and strength hangover the following day experienced with Ergopharm's old AMP product. Its put me off quite a bit ever since. But i am intrigued enough by PSU and think i am willing to give it a fair shake of the stick.

To be honest i'd rather get the new flavor available from bb.com but i am a man of impatience and might pick up an original flavor from VS this week.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I've spoken to their owner and they will not give it up. He did say "all the latest reasearch shows you don't need 4.5g", so take that for what it is. My assumption is less than 500mg per scoop. He also said the Icarin in it help a lot with vasodilation which helped the effects of the GPLC. Not sure about that but I DO like the fact that you know how much caffeine and creatine is in there.

I liked the product ok but found myself crashing HARD 3 weeks into the tub. Maybe the theanine...

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Though it was a solid preworkout, more pump then jack3d, but different. Like both. Definitely gave some serious focus.

What I would say is I had a problem with the flavour, which I assume was because of the icarin, strong herb like flavour, which I solved by mixing with orange juice. Worth a try for sure!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested in this product... Anyone have any idea how much GPLC per serving???
I believe the term is "not enough."
I've spoken to their owner and they will not give it up. He did say "all the latest reasearch shows you don't need 4.5g", so take that for what it is. My assumption is less than 500mg per scoop. He also said the Icarin in it help a lot with vasodilation which helped the effects of the GPLC. Not sure about that but I DO like the fact that you know how much caffeine and creatine is in there.

I liked the product ok but found myself crashing HARD 3 weeks into the tub. Maybe the theanine...
Pre Max from Primordial Performance has the study tested 4.5g of GPLC to increase NO output, 12g PeptoPro, and can be stacked with any stimulant, creatine, and/or beta-alanine of your choice making it the best and most versatile preworkout on the market.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Likely the 1,3 actually.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Pre Max from Primordial Performance has the study tested 4.5g of GPLC to increase NO output, 12g PeptoPro, and can be stacked with any stimulant, creatine, and/or beta-alanine of your choice making it the best and most versatile preworkout on the market.
I'm a fan of PP, and not to be a blatant dick, but this is a thread about AEN's PreSurge Unleashed.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
merely addressing the GPLC issue.