Few Questions about LG's Trifecta Stack!!

TLayson23

Awards
Hey guys, i'm new to the site so i'm not sure if this is a repost or what kind of reponse i'll get. Anyways, i'm 21 and have been lifting off and on since i was 16 but i'm wanting to get serious about it. I'm 6'1, 160lb ectomorph and its a challenge for me to gain weight but i'm really gonna hammer down on my diet and see where that gets me...

I just ordered Legal Gear's Trifecta Stack after alot of research and was wondering if anyone has used it and what kind of results i should expect. I own a small mowing business so i wont be starting the cycle until mowing season is over; that way i'll have more time to focus on my diet and training, and get my strength and size back that i used to have. Thanks :beerchug:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being an ectomorph you may appreciate the appetite increase effects of Natadrol. Supps only help so much when it comes to sizing, especially for ecto's who burn kcals like coal. You really need calories, bottom line (appropriate training is obvious) I would really take advantage of your time on cycle and take even greater advantage of the appetite increase the Natadrol will likely produce in your experience.

You should expect increases in strength, more so in terms of increased reppage then increased weight pushed, though I did experience both. One was just more notable then the other. Be sure to drink lots of water. From some reports I've read, this is particularly important in the beginning. I personally didn't experience any mal effects from not intentionally drinking like a camel, but I would just to be safe and being overtly hydrated is just good practice when it comes to taking care of your muscles.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Agreed Vol..

You can cut or bulk on pretty much anything, relatively speaking; its the diet that needs to be tailored...

TLayson23

Awards
Thanks for the help guys... i already drink a gallon of water a day and will probably go to 1 and a half gallons a day when i start the cycle. I'll definatly take advantage of it and wont let it go to waste and i could definately use the increased appetite. Hopefully i get the results im wanting; i'll be sure and post my results and hopefully do a full log.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I am thinking of doing this stack in November. Please keep us posted on your progress.

TLayson23

Awards
Subbed.

I am thinking of doing this stack in November. Please keep us posted on your progress.
Will do... as of right now i'm setting up a good training program and diet to live by and i'm planning on starting the cycle in october if i dont get too eager and start it before then

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Focus on eating and you could see some good gains. I have had the hardest time putting on weight (its hard to eat lots and well while in afghainstan) but im on the trifecta week 4, im guessing by the end of my 6 weeks i will be up 5-6 pounds. Which is very good for me and i'm happy with that.

Personal opinon, for mass, you will want another bottle of M1-D. **** really kicks in at 6 caps.

TLayson23

Awards
Excellent attitude brother. "Diet to live by" - Work hard, diet hard, you'll get your results!
Thanks man... ive got the mindset i need, so now its time to put in the work

Focus on eating and you could see some good gains. I have had the hardest time putting on weight (its hard to eat lots and well while in afghainstan) but im on the trifecta week 4, im guessing by the end of my 6 weeks i will be up 5-6 pounds. Which is very good for me and i'm happy with that.

Personal opinon, for mass, you will want another bottle of M1-D. **** really kicks in at 6 caps.
Yea i've had a few others tell me the same thing... this is my first prohormone so i think im just gonna stick to the recommended dosage for this cycle and see how it goes. if i feel like i should have stepped it up then i'll get another bottle on my next cycle. Sounds like youve had great results i would extremely happy with 5 pounds of solid muscle

TLayson23

Awards
Started the stack Friday (Sept. 10th) My weight was 163 when i started it; i'm gonna weigh myself everyday and keep anyone who's interested updated.

Not a big difference yet but I'm only one day 4 of my cycle so i didnt really expect anything this soon. Having good workouts but i think its just from motivation and wanting to get the most out of this stack... Weighed in yesterday (3rd day of cycle) and weighed 165 - I would assume this was a natural weight fluctuation but I had been sick all day (not from the stack) and wasnt able to eat right so the fact that i gained 2 lbs was pretty suprising to me.

I'll keep updating this log tho for my own entertainment and for anyone else who is interested.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man keep it up. Remember the Trifecta is Icing on the cake. Stay ontop of your diet, loading in the calories and you will do well.

For the record, i did end up 6 pounds up. Never even thought about worrying about losing gains like i would if i ran hdrol or something stronger. Almost done with my PCT.

TLayson23

Awards
Oh and also i'm starting to notice some great vascularity during and after workouts... also bigger pumps than before the stack. I think it will be even better during week 2 since the dosage is slightly higher

TLayson23

Awards
Day 5 on the stack... did biceps and calves today. Dont know if its all in my head or not but i am pushing past my usual exhaustion point. Getting some awesome vascularity in my arms during workouts and after completely exhausting my muscles in the gym im barely even sore the next day so i know my recovery has greatly improved. Started a new split as well - see what you guys think of it:

Monday - Shoulders and Traps
Tuesday - Biceps and Calves
Wednesday - Triceps and Abs
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Upper Legs
Sunday - Back

I know one rest day isnt much but i think ive divided the muscle groups enough to rest them. I'm wide open for opinions if anyone thinks i should change anything

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Since you have trouble gaining weight i wouldn't suggest workingout 6 days a week, but if it works for you, that split isn't bad.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 on the stack... did biceps and calves today. Dont know if its all in my head or not but i am pushing past my usual exhaustion point. Getting some awesome vascularity in my arms during workouts and after completely exhausting my muscles in the gym im barely even sore the next day so i know my recovery has greatly improved. Started a new split as well - see what you guys think of it:

Monday - Shoulders and Traps
Tuesday - Biceps and Calves
Wednesday - Triceps and Abs
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Upper Legs
Sunday - Back

I know one rest day isnt much but i think ive divided the muscle groups enough to rest them. I'm wide open for opinions if anyone thinks i should change anything
Its not in your head bro. The stuff is doin its thing! Keep on keepin..

TLayson23

Awards
day 6 on the stack; week 2 is almost here!! did triceps today and already had a huge pump on my second set i had literally been in the gym less than 10 minutes... im pushing past my exhaustion point, hard to tell if ive made any strength gains yet with the split that im doing but i definatly feel stronger. weight is still at 165 but i look a little more defined. so far its giving me great workouts and big pumps hopefully the size will start to come in the next few weeks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 6 on the stack; week 2 is almost here!! did triceps today and already had a huge pump on my second set i had literally been in the gym less than 10 minutes... im pushing past my exhaustion point, hard to tell if ive made any strength gains yet with the split that im doing but i definatly feel stronger. weight is still at 165 but i look a little more defined. so far its giving me great workouts and big pumps hopefully the size will start to come in the next few weeks
Keep crushing it.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... ive got the mindset i need, so now its time to put in the work

Yea i've had a few others tell me the same thing... this is my first prohormone so i think im just gonna stick to the recommended dosage for this cycle and see how it goes. if i feel like i should have stepped it up then i'll get another bottle on my next cycle. Sounds like youve had great results i would extremely happy with 5 pounds of solid muscle
This may hurt you. I'd dose 6/day of MM and M1D. If anything, at least ramp up to 6/day.

It's a mild PH even at high doses. Might as well get the best bang for your buck.

That said, I loved the trifecta. I just wouldn't worry or screw around will smaller doses.

TLayson23

Awards
hey guys, sorry its been so long since i updated this... anyways im on day 14 of the stack. im a big car guy and i just got a new car so ive been slacking a little and probably spending time on it that i should be spending eating. but im gonna step it up and make sure to get the most out of this next 6 weeks... Suprisingly i stepped on the scale this morning and my weight was still at 165, which means after not eating right over the past week ive maintained my weight. Normally i could go 3 days without eating right and lose every pound i gained. Anyways... i started the day off right im eating big and about to go lift big so ill let you all know how it goes

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, sorry its been so long since i updated this... anyways im on day 14 of the stack. im a big car guy and i just got a new car so ive been slacking a little and probably spending time on it that i should be spending eating. but im gonna step it up and make sure to get the most out of this next 6 weeks... Suprisingly i stepped on the scale this morning and my weight was still at 165, which means after not eating right over the past week ive maintained my weight. Normally i could go 3 days without eating right and lose every pound i gained. Anyways... i started the day off right im eating big and about to go lift big so ill let you all know how it goes
well get at it now that youre back at it! stay motivated bro. Thats solid that you didnt loose any weight while not really being on your eating schedual...im the same way you are.

hit it hard

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Lets not waste anymore time..time to grind this out T!

TLayson23

Awards
well get at it now that youre back at it! stay motivated bro. Thats solid that you didnt loose any weight while not really being on your eating schedual...im the same way you are.

hit it hard
Lets not waste anymore time..time to grind this out T!
i'm on it guys... i hit the gym HARD tonight (biceps and calves) had a great workout. one thing i can say is my recovery time is unbelievable right now; i left the gym and almost had to call my girlfriend to come pick me up i could barely press in my clutch my calves were so dead; 5 hours later i feel like i could do another calf workout this is great!

One thing i will add... i saw on some of the product reviews that this stack was making people sick. It says on the back of the methyl 1D to take with breakfast and dinner; it means take it WITH breakfast and dinner. I went out to eat tonight and forgot to bring them with me, got home a couple hours later and took them and it caused some serious stomach problems. I didn't vomit but i can see how it would easily cause vomiting if you take it on an empty stomach.

Another note, this wont effect everyone but for guys like me who get heartburn and/or acid reflux, you may not want to take the MMV3 right before you get in bed. I was up most of the night last night with some bad acid reflux. These arent big problems if you go by the directions, just trying to help anyone out who is considering this stack.

TLayson23

Awards
Day 19 still stuck at 165 but i can definately tell my muscles are more defined and i put on a tshirt this morning and my arms are now filling the sleeves which didnt used to be the case... still getting good pumps in the gym but not a whole lot of strength difference. I think the problem is the split im using like some of you said i just dont think its for me so im gonna switch it up a little bit and hopefully start adding some strength.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fillin out sleeves is awesome...Keep it up Tlay!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
One thing i will add... i saw on some of the product reviews that this stack was making people sick. It says on the back of the methyl 1D to take with breakfast and dinner; it means take it WITH breakfast and dinner. I went out to eat tonight and forgot to bring them with me, got home a couple hours later and took them and it caused some serious stomach problems. I didn't vomit but i can see how it would easily cause vomiting if you take it on an empty stomach.

Another note, this wont effect everyone but for guys like me who get heartburn and/or acid reflux, you may not want to take the MMV3 right before you get in bed. I was up most of the night last night with some bad acid reflux. These arent big problems if you go by the directions, just trying to help anyone out who is considering this stack.

M1-D was the one that gave me burps that tasted like spicy heart burn.

TLayson23

Awards
M1-D was the one that gave me burps that tasted like spicy heart burn.
It could be the M1D i know somethin is giving me some killer heartburn... Any ways weighed in a 167 today! switched up my split and i think its helping already. Today is my rest day but tomorrow im gonna do a killer chest workout

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Trust in the LG products, no need to over stack it. Keep it simple :)

TLayson23

Awards
Can definately tell a size difference when looking in the mirror. The size that i used to be right after my workout with a pump is the size im maintaining now. Still at 167 gonna try and hit 170 by the end of week 4

TLayson23

Awards
sorry guys didnt realize there was a page 2 haha i didnt see your comments but i'm on day 4 of week 3

TLayson23

Awards
well i started my post-cycle today... stacking the t-911 along with it since i got the stack from bodybuilding.com they threw in a free bottle of it. The t-911 is a disolving tablet like the MMV3 but tastes a whole lot better and no heartburn afterwards. 168lbs today by the way.