Recommend your Anti-Oxidant supplement
- 08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
- 08-24-2010, 02:43 PM
I like to use NoXidant by RPN after my workouts. Works great for me and with the price you can't beat the quality ingredients in it.
- 08-24-2010, 02:57 PM
vitaberryHYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
08-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Currently using NoXidant before bed. Toco-8 in the mornings. A little bit of greens powder in the mornings. And a handful of blueberries in my breakfast shake.
08-24-2010, 03:23 PM
NoXidant and vitaberry are both great choices really cant go wrong with either.
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
08-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Vitaberry for me!
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
08-24-2010, 05:15 PM
I have to concur - Vitaberry is good stuff, for a number of reasons. Heaping helpings of pure freeze-dried berries that taste great and are pretty much the same price as buying the actual berries.
Additionally, I typically cook with a lot of herbs, and/or even blend and cap certain herbs for extra anti-oxidants. Turmeric, Cloves, Oregano, Cinnamon - all are absolutely fantastic for you. Just be careful with the oils of these, as they can be irritants in excessive amounts.
08-24-2010, 05:24 PM
08-24-2010, 07:05 PM
ResverAcai by Anabolic Addiction...
Great ingredient profile and excellent price at NP -
Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
08-24-2010, 10:57 PM
08-25-2010, 03:55 AM
08-25-2010, 04:34 AM
08-25-2010, 08:10 AM
Oh man, I don't want to sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon in here but vitaberry, noxidant, and oximega greens are all fantastic. I literally just finished off some oximega greens about 20 minutes ago and I've been through 4 tubs of vitaberry and the same number of noxidant. I've yet to try toco-8 but it's in my crosshair.
My individual weapons of choice are Vitamin C (6-8g/day) and NAC (1800mg/day)
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
I did 150mg's of 95% grape seed extract last month, reversed 3 of the white hairs near my temple region that I had got, and im a young guy and shouldn't have crap like that in my age.
Damn white hairs. Anyway the GSE 95% helped reverse that. Got 10 more grams sitting around, wana run it out for a year to help with Hair Regrowth.
You may want to look into some CoQ10 as an anti-oxidant, go for the ubiquinol form.
08-26-2010, 01:38 AM
vitaberry and greentea for me!
vitaberry is a great choices cant go wrong with it.
08-26-2010, 01:51 AM
curcumin when I can
chayawanprash (cheap and awesome)
09-11-2010, 05:16 PM
To name a few (there are many more):
* Vitamin C
You can also get your antioxidants from foods, especially fruit like blueberries, etc., which would eliminate the need to use a supplement.
09-11-2010, 05:47 PM
09-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Croto and Flavo have from what I have been researching over 8000 ORAC combined and is awsome for antioxidants. I am also taking a new product that is a tri peptide glutathione product. I will let you know how it goes.
09-12-2010, 01:34 AM
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I use NAC and CoQ10, my favorites.
09-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Still want to try the greens tho. Was bumbed it wasn't on the Labor Day sale as a combo w/ Fish Oil AND Triad. HINT, HINT
09-13-2010, 02:20 PM
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
for antioxidants I like few formulas and brands:
1. Liver-X by MRM. It is more than just a Liver formula.
2. Defense Armour 24 from Neuro Research Group. I fell in love with the company after using Awaken and Bulldozer. I tried Defense, I love the product and the formula behind it. One of the few to have Beta Glucan, NAC, Rhodiola Rosea, ALA, Grape Seed Extract, L-Theanine, Resv, Conezyme Q10, Quercitine, curcumin and PS. Interesting formula indeed.
3. Radox from Syntrax Innovations. Great product. I used to love Syntrax years ago, the compnay has changed, but this product did not.
4. Or Make your own. I would take Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta (1,3) Glucan, Rhodiola Rosea, NAC, L-Theanine, Milk Thistle, B-Complex, conezyme q10, Selenium, Zinc and Vitamin E & D.
09-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I mix Toco-8 and Orange Cycle Support v2 together on a daily basis. One scoop of each will last two+ months.
I take half of what's listed below.Originally Posted by Toco-8
Originally Posted by Cycle Support v2
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
09-13-2010, 10:04 PM
I can't believe know one has mentioned Mycogreens, I absolutely love the stuff !!!
09-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Wow, ALA does get much love here.
09-15-2010, 10:51 PM
09-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrw in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:11 PM
- By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2010, 07:31 AM
- By PaterSin in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-06-2009, 12:24 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:48 PM
- By colkurtz_spf in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-02-2007, 01:26 PM