Erase is G2G as an on cycle AI!

Grey Warden

Awards
how many threads are you going to make or invade to pimp your log?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People need to stop being bitches lol
I think it is time we get to know the ingredient profile. Pimp your logs all you want in the mean time, I do it all the time ;). PES, get to releasing the info, its been long enough and you have our attention.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What I like about Erase, is the fact its dosed right and cheap unlike another company that sells it...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it is time we get to know the ingredient profile. Pimp your logs all you want in the mean time, I do it all the time ;). PES, get to releasing the info, its been long enough and you have our attention.
But im pimping for PES :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nope, you know me :D
Man I love this guy! Shameless self promotion is the key to success!

So I just saw that presale on the erase.. Mighty nice price, could be a good addition to my cut cycle!! Whats the point in cutting if I experience bloat ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I like about Erase, is the fact its dosed right and cheap unlike another company that sells it...
Our goal with Erase is to let this compound be known. It has been an amazing compound we have been researching for months, actually before Alpha-T2 even.

But we wanted to carefully dose it. We had to start out small and test, and slowly increase.

Finally after time, we have landed on the perfect dose. Not only that, one bottle provides you with plenty. 6 weeks at 50mg is all I need. Guys who were on aromatizing prohormones thought 50mg was plenty as well, some liked 75mg.

They all reported great feedback, and keep in mind most (if not all) took this instead of their usual "research chems"

The fact it possibly (most likely) also controls cortisol due to the 7-oxo makes it superior to all other AI's.

The fact it does not shut down HPTA, and does not have any anti-androgenic effects makes it superior to all other AI's.

The fact it is natural, well, you get the point. I could go on for days. It's good stuff.