advice on my next bulk stack

1. Registered User

advice on my next bulk stack

hello,first i was thinking about running triazole and glycobol,but theres just some much things to try,lol.should i add anything to that?also thinking about M1D or even the whole trifecta with glycobol.i like the results im getting from androhard for my cut so so looking into 1-t.what do you think?im open to other products and stacks as well.and im thinking about going on size on max perfom or should i just save some money and just use that new con cret creatine?thanks for the help

2. Registered User

im also taking i-gh1 and GHhereat and will countine to do so
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If you're going with the Trifecta, IGF and glycobol, the only good stack I would suggest is creatine and some aminos.

Post workout glycobol will pull carbs into the muscle cells, throw in some creatine phosphate concentrations in the blood during that window of high insulin sensitivity and you've got a double edged sword. Throw in some BCAA's, where the L-Leucine will create a greater effect of insulin sensitivity and insulin release and you've got a double barrow shotgun.

I wouldn't go too far beyond what you've mentioned. There's a saying, it takes X amount of dollars to make a 10 second car, but it takes double X amount of dollars to make it a 9.5 second car. Short of taking more harmful supplements, I think your array is near that natty 10 sec mark.

You've got the Trifecta for some anabolic effects, then you can have the Glycobol, Creatine and BCAA (L-Leucine) to maximize the dietary effects, which is a real heavy hitter and the IGF for continued growth during night recovery.

Fish Oils are good obviously, multi's.... apart from that. I think you're good.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    If my foot was up your ass, you'd know exactly where I was!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    If you're going with the Trifecta, IGF and glycobol, the only good stack I would suggest is creatine and some aminos.

Post workout glycobol will pull carbs into the muscle cells, throw in some creatine phosphate concentrations in the blood during that window of high insulin sensitivity and you've got a double edged sword. Throw in some BCAA's, where the L-Leucine will create a greater effect of insulin sensitivity and insulin release and you've got a double barrow shotgun.

I wouldn't go too far beyond what you've mentioned. There's a saying, it takes X amount of dollars to make a 10 second car, but it takes double X amount of dollars to make it a 9.5 second car. Short of taking more harmful supplements, I think your array is near that natty 10 sec mark.

You've got the Trifecta for some anabolic effects, then you can have the Glycobol, Creatine and BCAA (L-Leucine) to maximize the dietary effects, which is a real heavy hitter and the IGF for continued growth during night recovery.

Fish Oils are good obviously, multi's.... apart from that. I think you're good.

That ^

If you want multi's and fish oil try Animal Pak and Animal Omega but they kinda expensive. If you want something that would work well and not cost that much you could try CL Orange OxiMega and Orange TRIad(Multivitamin, Joint, Digestion, and Immune).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    hello,first i was thinking about running triazole and glycobol,but theres just some much things to try,lol.should i add anything to that?also thinking about M1D or even the whole trifecta with glycobol.i like the results im getting from androhard for my cut so so looking into 1-t.what do you think?im open to other products and stacks as well.and im thinking about going on size on max perfom or should i just save some money and just use that new con cret creatine?thanks for the help
    is crap!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I'd add to that Creapure (pp's is nice) with ASGT or Adderllin for PRE-WO and NEED2WHEY for protein or another whey, maybe soem beta-A and your good!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Creapure, lots of food and a good NP like Glycobol or better yet Recompadrol should be enough to help you bulk. I dont think there would be much point spending more to be honest. Unless you got lots of extra money or something lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turinabol-LV bulk cycle stack advice
    By Dirty music in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. New Staple Stack: Bulk Nettle/Bulk Androstenetrione
    By gotDOMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
  4. Bulk 6-OXO & Bulk Powerfull Stack - Doses / Times?
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 04:53 PM
  5. bulk,please advice
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 03:28 PM