Comment on my Stack?

ArtificalIntl

Awards
Test Raiser: DAA - 3.12mg (powder or this ? nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/testosterone-conversion-factor-1-4-2-fl-oz

Libido/Estro Mgmt: L-Dopa - unsure of doseage and if I can actually find it, any SUBSTITUTES?

HGH Raiser: GABA - 2-5mg
AI: ADAM Multi (hopefully this will be enough B6?)
ZMA: ADAM Multi

EGCG - unsure of doseage, used mainly for health taken with GABA & L-Dopa (might need to find a substitue)

What about 6-BROMO?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused to be honest.

DAA - good stuff. Depending on how long you want to run it, you really won't need an AI. Your libido should be good on it already too.

If you want to take GABA before workout and or before bed for a little GH boost, that works too.

If you're taking DAA for 30+ days is about the only reason(imo) you might consider putting a AI in the mix. Personally i think DAA/Stoked would make a great combo.

My opinion is
DAA - Test booster
Stoked - AI which can also boost test
HGH - Ghenerate (and possibly igh1 which can be bought 2 for 1)

Make sure you get your Vitamins, hop on some creapure by Primordial Performance and have a good Whey protein! - Good to go.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
I have the whey under control and the vitamins (ADAM multi)

I want the AI bc drive is already low.

I don't want to go on stoked because I don't know the exact breakdown of the product, and I'd much rather take 1 product (compound) than a mixture of them that is generic rather than labeled. But I will look into GHenerate... dunno if that will replace GABA (which I would take before sleep and psot workout)

JoeHT

Awards
I always stack the DAA with Divanex for SHBG inhibition

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have the whey under control and the vitamins (ADAM multi)

I want the AI bc drive is already low.

I don't want to go on stoked because I don't know the exact breakdown of the product, and I'd much rather take 1 product (compound) than a mixture of them that is generic rather than labeled. But I will look into GHenerate... dunno if that will replace GABA (which I would take before sleep and psot workout)
A strong AI like 6-bromo is not going to help your (sex?) drive at all brother. I see your concern with stoked, but i, and hundreds of other people here, can assure you it's 100% legit. Not the type of AI that will kill your libido either.

If you just want a cheap yet effective AI, get Inhibit-E by SNS.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
A strong AI like 6-bromo is not going to help your (sex?) drive at all brother. I see your concern with stoked, but i, and hundreds of other people here, can assure you it's 100% legit. Not the type of AI that will kill your libido either.

If you just want a cheap yet effective AI, get Inhibit-E by SNS.
I know the AI isn't, the test will. I want to make sure the body raises test without trying to balance out with an increase in estro or prolactin. Which is why I want the prolactin/armo which is why I really wanted to try L-Dopa, but nurtaplanet is all out :grumpy:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, i loved GABA pre bed, 5g.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
Thanks for all the help. How much L-dopa should i be taking though? I;'ve searched this site ove rand over and haven't heard anything. I've tried HGHPro ad like it but... don't know how much is in it again. I like knowing what is exactly going into my body

I'm looking at this right now cognitivenutrition.com/en/l-dopa-25-grams.html

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't quote me on this but you're going to probably want atleast 200mg of PURE L-dopa when you dose it. Every product is going to contain a different actual % of L-dopa, so make sure you keep your eye on that.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
Thanks, the link i progived though, the 25g of l-dopa. Is that pure l-dopa? it looks like it to me

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't say so there's no telling. It's possible, and at that price it would be a steal.

ArtificalIntl

Awards
Yea its all out of stock thats why I'm wondering lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eye out for the new Blue GrowtH, that has 60% extract for L-Dopa and contains other goodies too. I would go with a stack like:

Blue GENE + Blue GrowtH
Powerfull + TestoPro
TestoPro + Blue GrowtH

Pretty sure L-Dopa product is not 100%, most are 30-40% from what I've seen. But it depends on the product / source

ArtificalIntl

Awards
yea I'm looking at stuff and its anywhere from 15%-99%. I found 5g of 99% for $55.

I'm wondering how much is recco to take though.

Any chance I could get a free voucher for some purple wraath if i get some Blue GrowtH?? haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonc06 Supplements 9
Anabolics 62
Anabolics 48
Supplements 14
Supplements 11