does alpha-yohimbine retain water like regular yohimbine?

adamroya

Awards
does alpha yohimbine (Rauwolscine hcl) retain a lot of water weight just like regular yohimbine hcl? its in alphat2 + OEP thanks

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have not noticed it...but i suppose everyone is different
Either have I... there is another new thread that was started discussing this, but I have nothing negative whatsoever to say about Alpha T2 or namely Alpha-Y.

I am curious though, about the differences in effect between Yohimbine and the Alpha version, and whether or not they can compliment each other and if their effects are most pronounced topical or oral?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i sweat so much on at2 that water retention isn't possible-i am not kidding.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be easy enough to get a decent amount of feedback on this....for anyone using alpha-y after you stop do you find increased urination for the 3 days after?

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Should be easy enough to get a decent amount of feedback on this....for anyone using alpha-y after you stop do you find increased urination for the 3 days after?
I'm not good at "judging" changes in anything, but my cycle of OEP+at2 ends saturday, I'll let you know if for some reason water falls are racing out of me :D

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i sweat so much on at2 that water retention isn't possible-i am not kidding.
THANK YOU! I am so glad someone else pointed this out... I am SO HOT 24 hours a day, literally day and night, that I am torn whether or not the usage of the supplement is worth my constant discomfort.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does alpha yohimbine (Rauwolscine hcl) retain a lot of water weight just like regular yohimbine hcl? its in alphat2 + OEP thanks
I personally haven't noticed any water retention on either Yohimbine HCL OR Alpha Yohimbine (and I'm currently using Alpha-T2 now). If you DO have any water retention, don't stress over it - as mentioned, once you stop using whatever is causing the water retention (if it is indeed a supplement and not just your nutrition), then it will go in a few days.

~Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THANK YOU! I am so glad someone else pointed this out... I am SO HOT 24 hours a day, literally day and night, that I am torn whether or not the usage of the supplement is worth my constant discomfort.
hahaha-it's worth it!!!!:bigok:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah...keeps me from complaining at my wussy gym now...the ac is always cranking there with the addition of fans, and i usually hate that.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, you may be right! I just don't like waking up with my shirt all wet, and sitting at work and having my co-workers kind of raise their eye brow at me ;)