any newer products to compete w. mitotropin

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Just some detailed backround as i feel it will get me a more precise answer for my specific situation

After getting the unfortunate triple whammy of a bout of merca, then immediately catching mono, then having a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic for merca my once half decent physique has dissolved into flab. My weight skyrocketed to 206 (23 lb weight gain) Last week i started the Velocity 3.0 diet (basically 1500 cal a day all from protien shakes) supplemented with a multivitamin and adequate dosage of fish oil, the powder is myofusion so i am also get 10 grams of fiber in the form of fibersol a day as well. My reason for the low cals is im on the revised version of the plan as i am not alot to strength train per doctors order due to the mono, hence my activity level is very low. I have been doing this diet on and off VERY succesfully for years, maybe even before t-nation lol.
so in summary 1500 cal a day
250g pro
40g carb
30 g fat
not doing cheat meals and if i do it will chicken +veg

First week i have gone from 206 to 192(obviously due to major water loss from water retention and the water dispersing ability of a very low carb high pro diet))
my goal is 178-180 i am saying this because i had clearly visible abs at 183-185, but it has been about 2 months since i have been sick so i am factoring in assumed muscle loss.

As far as my question, When dieting down I had always used Gaspari mitotropin, and i have to give major props to rich WHEN YOU ARE ALL READY FAIRLY LEAN to begin with AND FOLLOWING A CALORIE RESTRICTED DIET the changes in body composition are astounding , what i want to know is i have not used mitotropin in quite sometime...

are there any new competitive products out there that are Superior to mitotropin. Please factor into this appetite supression is irrelevant to me,
when i set a goal i reach it hunger is not an issue, i deal fine. Muscle loss is something i am willing to accept as well i cant workout for another week or 2 but once i have completed my diet i fully intend to take advantage of my body wanting to grow again. I am stictly seeking something that will optimize body composition as i continue to lose weight. sorry for the lengthy post, have not been on here in a very long time

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mitotropin is Legit like iForce TT-33 is a good stuff.

Alpha-T2 Full Throttle this the way!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as my question, When dieting down I had always used Gaspari mitotropin, and i have to give major props to rich WHEN YOU ARE ALL READY FAIRLY LEAN to begin with AND FOLLOWING A CALORIE RESTRICTED DIET the changes in body composition are astounding , what i want to know is i have not used mitotropin in quite sometime...

are there any new competitive products out there that are Superior to mitotropin. Please factor into this appetite supression is irrelevant to me,
when i set a goal i reach it hunger is not an issue, i deal fine. Muscle loss is something i am willing to accept as well i cant workout for another week or 2 but once i have completed my diet i fully intend to take advantage of my body wanting to grow again. I am stictly seeking something that will optimize body composition as i continue to lose weight. sorry for the lengthy post, have not been on here in a very long time
Do you use Mitotropin because of its thyroid boosting properties, or for another reason? Because there are definitely many fat loss products out there that work, and IMO, far superior to Mitotropin.

If you're looking for a product within the 'same' category as Mitrotropin, I recommend Alpha-T2 - this is actually the ONLY 'thyroid' product that works with my body (and yes, I have used a few).

If the product does not have to be within the 'same' category, then take a good look around, because there are MANY products available, from stimulant to non-stimulant, and a product does NOT have to be a 'fat burner' per se to be effective at fat loss.

A few examples:
* Non-Stimulant Fat Burners - DCP, Lean Xtreme, Lipotrophin-PM, etc.
* Stimulant Fat Burners - Hot-Rox Extreme, Shred Matrix, Leviathan Reloaded, etc.
* Growth Hormone/Testosterone Boosters - IGF-2, FREE TEST, Activate Xtreme, etc.
* Topicals - DermaTherm, Eviscerate, LipoBURN, etc.

Also a note that muscle loss does NOT have to occur when you are losing fat, and retaining the muscle mass that you currently have should be the #1 priority during any 'cut'.

Another note that your success (or lack of) at fat loss is predominantly dependent on your NUTRITION, and "WHEN YOU ARE ALL READY FAIRLY LEAN to begin with AND FOLLOWING A CALORIE RESTRICTED DIET the changes in body composition are astounding" is the ONLY time I would recommend using a 'fat burner'. Review the article The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat withOUT using supplements.

~Team APPNUT

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
rosie I am looking for any legal compound/product that will do two things, keeping in mind of course that i am on a high protien calorically restricted diet. Assure my body is metabolising fat stores as its main source of energy 2.augment my metabolic rate to offset the increasing drop that is to occur as my diet continues. I wish to accomplish this with minimal stimulation

I have been on nearly identical diet/supplementation as this and my results have been remarkable and have far exceed that of any other supplement i have tried, i just dont like the stims in mitotropin, As far as pure fat loss i prefer it to eca, andVenom(original was amazing tho better then eca for me),

THE ALPHA-t2 looks highly intresting thanks 4 your advice, and if anyone knows the amount of stimulation caused from the yohimbine and synephrine

I am very competent on diet, both from an scientific and applied standpoint I have taken my body from 5'8 330 54 inch waist to having abs and a single digit body fat.

I appreciate the information thank you

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Mitotropin is Legit like iForce TT-33 is a good stuff.

Alpha-T2 Full Throttle this the way!
I've never tried I Force's iteration of the thyroid product, but the other items listed have been excellent for me. Careful if you're contemplating Mito + AT2 concomitantly, because the body heat and loss of appetite would be staggering.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
no im not using them at the same time, one or other. Im not old but at 26 i am more cautious of my health then I was as a dumb kid at 21 lol, IM even keeping in communication with my doc as far as supps and getting blood work done this week

Mitotropin is spectacular when used on a very ridgid diet, so im intrested to see what a some well dosed yohimbine would add to the effects.

The funny thing is alot of people just dont get these products, They are for fairly lean people that are following a carfully monitored high protein low calorie diet, I really like how rich(gaspari) put the diet plan on there, really tried to get apoint the appropriate use of his product . was not a fan of cytolean tho either version

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
no im not using them at the same time, one or other. Im not old but at 26 i am more cautious of my health then I was as a dumb kid at 21 lol, IM even keeping in communication with my doc as far as supps and getting blood work done this week

Mitotropin is spectacular when used on a very ridgid diet, so im intrested to see what a some well dosed yohimbine would add to the effects.

The funny thing is alot of people just dont get these products, They are for fairly lean people that are following a carfully monitored high protein low calorie diet, I really like how rich(gaspari) put the diet plan on there, really tried to get apoint the appropriate use of his product . was not a fan of cytolean tho either version
Never tried Cytolean, but Mitotropin was what I used on my last contest prep... just for fun, I did a 100% natural contest prep, and competed in a non-tested NPC show and nearly won. I too was impressed by the diet booklet that came with my order, I know several people at Gaspari so I just order over the phone or through Email and I got enough samples that I still have bags of Size On after nearly six months!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Rich was the one bodybuilder i always wanted to meet, loved his level of conditioning and just seems like a cool guy.I used what was the original batch of halodrol-50 , not the pro turinabol that proceded it.the effects on body composition were very pronounced

That is awesome you made it to compete in a NPC show btw congrats on the hard work, I had tried to get big at one point but bad joints run in my family i got up to 220(i'm 5'8) 34 inch waist, a couple years back
but even at that point my body just told me to stop, i was carrying to much for me.
Its funny i always thought i was so big and every once in a while i would see a real competitior/bodybuilder like yourself in the gym(someone that actually is big) and felt like it was my first day in a gym again, very humbling experience :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get on some juice- u will retain all mass and probly grow- but wait u said legal :(

I hated mitotropin- didnt do anything for me- i lost about 10 lbs in 6 weeks- but thats diet

top fat burners that i have TRIED
1.Cellucor's thermo(cant member the name torched?) was GREAT
2. Clenbutrx by vpx- INSANE energy and good fat loss quality
3. OEP- no stim like effects and didnt use it long enough to really see any results so i cant cast judgement yet

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Rich was the one bodybuilder i always wanted to meet, loved his level of conditioning and just seems like a cool guy.I used what was the original batch of halodrol-50 , not the pro turinabol that proceded it.the effects on body composition were very pronounced

That is awesome you made it to compete in a NPC show btw congrats on the hard work, I had tried to get big at one point but bad joints run in my family i got up to 220(i'm 5'8) 34 inch waist, a couple years back
but even at that point my body just told me to stop, i was carrying to much for me.
Its funny i always thought i was so big and every once in a while i would see a real competitior/bodybuilder like yourself in the gym(someone that actually is big) and felt like it was my first day in a gym again, very humbling experience :)
I enjoy going to the big gyms out West, Venice/Vegas, and attending the Arnold Classic and Olympia every year to get humbled time and time again! Although I've been training for a decade solid, competed in multiple shows every years across many organizations, and have experimented with a few PHs and AAS once or twice per year since 2005... I am still a meager 228 pound athlete at 5' 11'' and realize although I am well developed and proportioned, I am a mere SHADOW AND GHOST of the true professionals.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Clenbutrx is great... ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL formula from years ago, but the taste and the rise in blood pressure always make me reach for something else when going the OTC route.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clenbutrx is great... ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL formula from years ago, but the taste and the rise in blood pressure always make me reach for something else when going the OTC route.
yeah taste= NASTY BP effect- I never had bad BP and i was on epistane too(steroid) i monitered my bp- no rise at all- maybe im just lucky- i do not reccomend taking steroids and thermogenics as for people who react with high bp could be BAD

but Clenbutrx is legit if ur bp is stable

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie I am looking for any legal compound/product that will do two things, keeping in mind of course that i am on a high protien calorically restricted diet. Assure my body is metabolising fat stores as its main source of energy 2.augment my metabolic rate to offset the increasing drop that is to occur as my diet continues. I wish to accomplish this with minimal stimulation

I have been on nearly identical diet/supplementation as this and my results have been remarkable and have far exceed that of any other supplement i have tried, i just dont like the stims in mitotropin, As far as pure fat loss i prefer it to eca, andVenom(original was amazing tho better then eca for me),

THE ALPHA-t2 looks highly intresting thanks 4 your advice, and if anyone knows the amount of stimulation caused from the yohimbine and synephrine

I am very competent on diet, both from an scientific and applied standpoint I have taken my body from 5'8 330 54 inch waist to having abs and a single digit body fat.

I appreciate the information thank you
Alpha-T2 has not given me any stimulant side effects - then again, I have a very high tolerance for stimulants (and are stacking it with BLACK CATS and Shred Matrix, both which contain stimulants).

And if you don't want your metabolism to drop too much, then I recommend calorie/carbohydrate cycling, instead of perpetually being on a low calorie diet below Maintenance - that is the best method of "dieting" for fat loss, IMO.

ANYthing can be spectacular with a rigid diet.

Diet does NOT have to be high protein, low calorie either, for successful and effective fat loss.

~Team APPNUT

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
been that route my friend(hormonal).Started when original 1-t came out and took took 95 % of everything that came out since(, went from 159(after going from 330-159 naturally) to 220 and was quite lean at that weight(ripped no, but 34 inch waist at 220 is not bad at 5'8) just dont want to go the hormonal route any more, I was taking too much and my body said stop so i did... I think it is important to listen to instinct

as far as mitotropin any thyroid drug or analog really does not do much unless in a very tight diet, thyriod really does not need it unless you are.

never took clenbutrx but tried original redline when it came in packets and was gross
VIPER original was almost to good to be leagal, I have adhd and need percription adderal
origanal viper easily on par with that as far as appetite suppresion

Primordial performance products are excelent i used d-therm and both dermacrines and LOVED my results, bit of a burn and hastle but very legit

and eca both herbal and non great for weight loss but more importantly nothing for preworkout will ever come close

Just am at a point in life where i just want to be more cautious

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 has not given me any stimulant side effects - then again, I have a very high tolerance for stimulants (and are stacking it with BLACK CATS and Shred Matrix, both which contain stimulants).

And if you don't want your metabolism to drop too much, then I recommend calorie/carbohydrate cycling, instead of perpetually being on a low calorie diet below Maintenance - that is the best method of "dieting" for fat loss, IMO.

ANYthing can be spectacular with a rigid diet.

Diet does NOT have to be high protein, low calorie either, for successful and effective fat loss.

~Team APPNUT
1.Im aware of caloric cycling been doing this for over 7 years, and have used that over the course of it, also of how both enegy balance and with how muscle relates to ones metabolic rate

2. My discussion is pertinent to the use of thyroid supps hormones, Im sorry but I Just plain disagree with you if you think thyroid hormones are effective without a LOW calorie diet, and having a high protien intake keeps bcaas in your blood stream which is quite important when taking something that is increasing all the catabolic hormones, to increase fat burning, which is another thing that thyroid supps/drugs do. Using a thyroid hormone when not in a fairly large calorie deficit makes no sense

3.Been doin this for 7 years as i have mentioned i have taken my self from 54 inch waist down to sub 10% bodyfat, I have dieted down more times then i can remember i have followed the same exact diet with and without mitotropin , I have done this exact diet multiple times, the mitotropin makes A very big difference vs the diet alone it is not close, not just going by mirror when i was more seriously into the lifestyle i took measurements

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy going to the big gyms out West, Venice/Vegas, and attending the Arnold Classic and Olympia every year to get humbled time and time again! Although I've been training for a decade solid, competed in multiple shows every years across many organizations, and have experimented with a few PHs and AAS once or twice per year since 2005... I am still a meager 228 pound athlete at 5' 11'' and realize although I am well developed and proportioned, I am a mere SHADOW AND GHOST of the true professionals.
well my friend Im sure u look awesome, Im sure you know better then myself that weight does not determine the quality of ones phsique. I was a member of Professional muscle forum(u may have heard of it) a few years back, and was having a convo with a guy that had just won one of the state titles at middle weight i believe, Awesome build i told him that was my ideal build and size, I wound up asking him measurements because i wanted to look like that, the joke of it all was his measurments were very close to my own as i had just dieted down . Yet HE LOOKED Awesome I was in excellent shape but as close as the numbers were(including waist) he was on an entirely different level. If you are at the level of competition u are im sure ur doing something right

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really consider looking into adipoxil and TT33; combined it really helps burn fat from multiple different pathways.

Mike

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I would really consider looking into adipoxil and TT33; combined it really helps burn fat from multiple different pathways.

Mike
As far as thyroid support im leaning torward alpha t2,just not looking for the stims,
tt33 however look VERY intresting so i will look into that perhaps a combo of tthe two

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I so agree about how amazing these thyroid compounds are, from using mitotropin properly, or any other product such as adipoxil,tt3, or alpha2 im sure for that matter. Anyone that says these dont work needs to get their thyroid checked. Your bodyfat has to be in the appropriate range when you start, and diet spot on(DO NOT WORK without this), but the visible results are so good in even just a month i barely believed them myself, I think all the products listed here sound like great choices

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Just an update for yall... I am using a stack of mitotropin/alpha t-2/erase. alpha-t-2/erase both at 3 pills a day taken VERY early morning(5ish) , and a 3 pill dose of mito taken 6-8 hours later, I am at 182 for a total of 24 pound weight loss this month. been on the mito for about 1 1/2 weeks and added in alpha/erase stack 5 days ago...The big standout for me has been the erase, i was stuck at the same weight for a bout 5 days and once i added the erase, ive been dropping closed to a pound(water im assuming) a day. my muscles are hardening and i am continuing to lean out visually. im expecting to reach my goal weight of 175 within the next 2 weeks. Energy levels are great, not just from the supps ,i respond very well to a very low carb low cal diet

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I am hearing GREAT things about erase, looks like a great product. Maybe ill try Adipoxil + Erase the next time I diet.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update for yall... I am using a stack of mitotropin/alpha t-2/erase. alpha-t-2/erase both at 3 pills a day taken VERY early morning(5ish) , and a 3 pill dose of mito taken 6-8 hours later, I am at 182 for a total of 24 pound weight loss this month. been on the mito for about 1 1/2 weeks and added in alpha/erase stack 5 days ago...The big standout for me has been the erase, i was stuck at the same weight for a bout 5 days and once i added the erase, ive been dropping closed to a pound(water im assuming) a day. my muscles are hardening and i am continuing to lean out visually. im expecting to reach my goal weight of 175 within the next 2 weeks. Energy levels are great, not just from the supps ,i respond very well to a very low carb low cal diet
congrads looks like the stack and your diet and workout plans are coming together nicely.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear!