High Stim tolerance or get used fast? - AnabolicMinds.com

High Stim tolerance or get used fast?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.

High Stim tolerance or get used fast?

It may sounds strange but iŽm not sure if i have high tolerance to stims or my body just get used fast.

Here is what happened:

first time i was using pwo, it was jack3d. At the very first day i took 1 scoop and holy s*** i was aware! I though i had spider senses! But at the second day nothing happened (just the pump) and for the rest of the month it was the same (pump, but no focus or energy). I was taking at the end of the month 3 scoops.

Well ok, i took a month off any stim, even cup of coffee. Than i start taking Superpump250 and i must say, the hole month i was taking 2~3 scoops and i felt nothing.

Now iŽm already 2 weeks without stims again (maybe iŽll just wait 2~3 weeks this time). My possible next pwo will be shotgun or asgt (when it arrives

Anyway, again my question: i am simply high tolerant or i get used too fast (like some days)?

edit: forgot to tell, after i eat something i wait 2h and than i take the pwo. I tried to wait 3h but got the same result.

2. AI Sports Nutrition

Could be a combo of both.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.

That would s*ck a lot for me :/

Today iŽll try to take shotgun and see if i get something from the stims, if nothing happens tomorrow iŽll double the dose. If still nothing happens iŽll be off for the next week again.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Do you take PWO every day? If so you might look into a stim-free pwo to switch up in the mix.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Do you take PWO every day? If so you might look into a stim-free pwo to switch up in the mix.
    No, just workout days, 4x per week (mon, tues, thurs, friday)

IŽm say some stim-free pwo to buy and iŽll probably buy it for the next months (since i need to wait 20~30 days to receive them, since i need to import), but for now i still have some stim pwo here and iŽll take them before going to stim-free (i mean, take 1 month, wait some weeks and take the others)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

i have had this happen to me, so ill switch to a stim free pre workou ( I use Hemavol http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-160-tabs.html) and i will take 2-4 weeks off stims entirely, that helps a lot.

I am actually doing this now, and i restart stims in a week. But honestly its not bad, the Hemavol pumps me up and gets me going so well that its nice to not have to bombard myself with stims every workout
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AAS tolerance
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 04:32 PM
  2. AAS Tolerance (2)
    By IroNwIlL2006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5