what non-PH supplement put the most size on you?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Give me a list. I'll tell you later why am asking.

Shane0Mac

Awards
food food and more food.
creatine and jack3d with a bit of a 5x5 routine was good for me, i got gained about 13lbs in 7-8 weeks. mostly lean as well. im 17 and your 20 arent you, so stacks of food is the way to go.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme. 4 caps a day for 8 weeks really brought my shoulders and traps out as well as some decent size gains elsewhere.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Go with Methyl 1-D by Lg Sciences. I love that stuff.

Natadrol works great aswell, for muscle building wise, but Methyl gives you better strength gains. Beware of the aggression!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really a fair question because natural products are more reliant on diet for size increase. Most products require a larger increase in calories than most would normally undertake. That being said with the correct diet something that allows you to increase the intensity of you're workouts will be they better product. For me that is both Testopro and Prime. If I am not running one I am usually running the other. I have not used PM under the right circumstances yet but will be shortly..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me it was a tossup between the ALRI Proanabol + Bad Ass Mass stack, or the Drive/IGF-2 stack

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Go with Methyl 1-D by Lg Sciences. I love that stuff.

Natadrol works great aswell, for muscle building wise, but Methyl gives you better strength gains. Beware of the aggression!
Did you read the thread's title???

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not much talk about it anymore, but animal's m-stak and the original e-bol, in terms of added size, was comparable to mild methyls.

i've responded well to ecdy-based products, though i haven't tried the newest e-bol formula.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Creatine,whey and glutamine. It works for most guys. Reps?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the thread's title???
Meth 1-D isn't really considered a PH.

Superdrol, Halodrol, Mdrol ect. are. You don't need a pct or any nolva for Methyl.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
not much talk about it anymore, but animal's m-stak and the original e-bol, in terms of added size, was comparable to mild methyls.

i've responded well to ecdy-based products, though i haven't tried the newest e-bol formula.
Hey smitty, do you happen to know what was in the old e-bol that made it solid?

Somehow Im not impressed by the formulation of the current e-bol, particularly the last blend which reads..

Rostanabol™ 20mg
(25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

is such a small amount of the Spirostan even going to ellicit in any ergogenic benefit? lol. Unsure about this, maybe somebody could comment on this.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
As for the OP's question:

A stack of food, and then stacking it with more food, and some more food...With a sprinkling of Creapure daily seems to work nice lol. All my lifts are up in the last month or 2 from the Creapure so I definately vouch for this as ive been a non-responder to other creatines in the past. Only eating a maintenance level diet pretty much, and ive gained a noticable increase in size on my upper body the past month or so which is nice.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey smitty, do you happen to know what was in the old e-bol that made it solid?

Somehow Im not impressed by the formulation of the current e-bol, particularly the last blend which reads..

Rostanabol™ 20mg
(25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

is such a small amount of the Spirostan even going to ellicit in any ergogenic benefit? lol. Unsure about this, maybe somebody could comment on this.
it could've been the rhodiola, it could've been the megadose at 9 caps/day. :D

here's an interesting read on spirostan from PA: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/69427-3b-5a-6a.html

older thread, but when pat speaks, i listen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Give me a list. I'll tell you later why am asking.
Hey Leu, great question!

In order...

1. Animal Test
2. Gaspari Halodrol Liquicaps (I also tried Halodrol MT, but only ran one box, so I couldn't gain a solid perspective)
3. Taking my own amalgam Intra Workout Drink comprised of Glycerol, EAAs, BCAAs, Vitargo S2, preceded with Slin Sane and r+ala

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Ok, I didn't want to seem like an Animal lover... but truly, M-Stak WAS part of my best all natural cycle I've ever conducted.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...I see prime listed here couple of times. I've personally ran M-stak 3 times and some how I only saw great results the first time but I ran it with NSC(natural sterol complex). E-Bol haven't tried that but I have tried Prime on begining of my cut and I definitly gave me good strength but it's only for three weeks. I don't see pink magic in here.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
So what are your expectations? Any specific numbers? period of time?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nothing compares or replaces eating a mass of food. Steak stacked with patatos and large glasses of milk.

Then creatine stacked with heavy squats, deads, bench, and power cleans.
Proven method to work.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
First time i did regular old creatine mono i put on 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Granted it was mostly water but for a skinny kid just starting out it was unreal. Since then i've not really responded to it

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
First time i did regular old creatine mono i put on 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Granted it was mostly water but for a skinny kid just starting out it was unreal. Since then i've not really responded to it
It was actually the same for me. In high school i gained 8 pounds from loading it. Now i don't really see much of a change.

Weird.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It was actually the same for me. In high school i gained 8 pounds from loading it. Now i don't really see much of a change.

Weird.
Like evrything that works, It has to be cycled for maximum effect. Multiple gram doses are not needed, 2 grms dly, combined with whey and glutamine will extend time period of positve results, I take 2 weeks to a month between bottles. Is that worth some reps?