what non-PH supplement put the most size on you?

  1. Question what non-PH supplement put the most size on you?


    Give me a list. I'll tell you later why am asking.


  2. food food and more food.
    creatine and jack3d with a bit of a 5x5 routine was good for me, i got gained about 13lbs in 7-8 weeks. mostly lean as well. im 17 and your 20 arent you, so stacks of food is the way to go.

  3. Activate Xtreme. 4 caps a day for 8 weeks really brought my shoulders and traps out as well as some decent size gains elsewhere.
    •   
       


  4. Go with Methyl 1-D by Lg Sciences. I love that stuff.

    Natadrol works great aswell, for muscle building wise, but Methyl gives you better strength gains. Beware of the aggression!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  5. Mass BCAAs.

  6. Not really a fair question because natural products are more reliant on diet for size increase. Most products require a larger increase in calories than most would normally undertake. That being said with the correct diet something that allows you to increase the intensity of you're workouts will be they better product. For me that is both Testopro and Prime. If I am not running one I am usually running the other. I have not used PM under the right circumstances yet but will be shortly..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    For me it was a tossup between the ALRI Proanabol + Bad Ass Mass stack, or the Drive/IGF-2 stack
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Go with Methyl 1-D by Lg Sciences. I love that stuff.

    Natadrol works great aswell, for muscle building wise, but Methyl gives you better strength gains. Beware of the aggression!
    Did you read the thread's title???

  9. TestoPRO works very well for this purpose.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. not much talk about it anymore, but animal's m-stak and the original e-bol, in terms of added size, was comparable to mild methyls.

    i've responded well to ecdy-based products, though i haven't tried the newest e-bol formula.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  11. Creatine,whey and glutamine. It works for most guys. Reps?

  12. X-Factor !! or event better Animal TEST

  13. Prime and creatine

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Did you read the thread's title???
    M1-D isn't really in the same catagory.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Creatine,whey and glutamine. It works for most guys. Reps?
    I consider those the basics that most take anyways well except the glutamine there is huge debates on if that works or not.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Did you read the thread's title???
    Meth 1-D isn't really considered a PH.

    Superdrol, Halodrol, Mdrol ect. are. You don't need a pct or any nolva for Methyl.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    not much talk about it anymore, but animal's m-stak and the original e-bol, in terms of added size, was comparable to mild methyls.

    i've responded well to ecdy-based products, though i haven't tried the newest e-bol formula.
    Hey smitty, do you happen to know what was in the old e-bol that made it solid?

    Somehow Im not impressed by the formulation of the current e-bol, particularly the last blend which reads..

    Rostanabol™ 20mg
    (25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

    is such a small amount of the Spirostan even going to ellicit in any ergogenic benefit? lol. Unsure about this, maybe somebody could comment on this.

  18. As for the OP's question:

    A stack of food, and then stacking it with more food, and some more food...With a sprinkling of Creapure daily seems to work nice lol. All my lifts are up in the last month or 2 from the Creapure so I definately vouch for this as ive been a non-responder to other creatines in the past. Only eating a maintenance level diet pretty much, and ive gained a noticable increase in size on my upper body the past month or so which is nice.

  19. prime or testopro

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey smitty, do you happen to know what was in the old e-bol that made it solid?

    Somehow Im not impressed by the formulation of the current e-bol, particularly the last blend which reads..

    Rostanabol™ 20mg
    (25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH

    is such a small amount of the Spirostan even going to ellicit in any ergogenic benefit? lol. Unsure about this, maybe somebody could comment on this.
    it could've been the rhodiola, it could've been the megadose at 9 caps/day.

    here's an interesting read on spirostan from PA: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol

    older thread, but when pat speaks, i listen.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Give me a list. I'll tell you later why am asking.
    FREE TEST/IGF-2/Drive/NeoVar stack - The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    Activate Xtreme - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Give me a list. I'll tell you later why am asking.
    Hey Leu, great question!

    In order...

    1. Animal Test
    2. Gaspari Halodrol Liquicaps (I also tried Halodrol MT, but only ran one box, so I couldn't gain a solid perspective)
    3. Taking my own amalgam Intra Workout Drink comprised of Glycerol, EAAs, BCAAs, Vitargo S2, preceded with Slin Sane and r+ala

  23. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    X-Factor !! or event better Animal TEST
    Wow, someone else after my own heart

    If I could locate bulk AA, I'd be in heaven

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    not much talk about it anymore, but animal's m-stak and the original e-bol, in terms of added size, was comparable to mild methyls.

    i've responded well to ecdy-based products, though i haven't tried the newest e-bol formula.
    Ok, I didn't want to seem like an Animal lover... but truly, M-Stak WAS part of my best all natural cycle I've ever conducted.

  25. hmmmm...I see prime listed here couple of times. I've personally ran M-stak 3 times and some how I only saw great results the first time but I ran it with NSC(natural sterol complex). E-Bol haven't tried that but I have tried Prime on begining of my cut and I definitly gave me good strength but it's only for three weeks. I don't see pink magic in here.

  26. So what are your expectations? Any specific numbers? period of time?

  27. Nothing compares or replaces eating a mass of food. Steak stacked with patatos and large glasses of milk.

    Then creatine stacked with heavy squats, deads, bench, and power cleans.
    Proven method to work.

  28. First time i did regular old creatine mono i put on 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Granted it was mostly water but for a skinny kid just starting out it was unreal. Since then i've not really responded to it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    First time i did regular old creatine mono i put on 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Granted it was mostly water but for a skinny kid just starting out it was unreal. Since then i've not really responded to it
    It was actually the same for me. In high school i gained 8 pounds from loading it. Now i don't really see much of a change.

    Weird.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    It was actually the same for me. In high school i gained 8 pounds from loading it. Now i don't really see much of a change.

    Weird.
    Like evrything that works, It has to be cycled for maximum effect. Multiple gram doses are not needed, 2 grms dly, combined with whey and glutamine will extend time period of positve results, I take 2 weeks to a month between bottles. Is that worth some reps?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I want a good size supplement
    By rcarracedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:44 PM
  2. supplement to get stronger with least size
    By 88mustang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 10:40 PM
  3. Good Supplement for lots of size?
    By gunz33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:04 AM
  4. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in