MMV3 or Dermacrine

  1. New Member
    weakestlink's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

    MMV3 or Dermacrine


    Looking for a weak compound for size and strength. I don't want to over dose the suggested dose or cycle length. I would like to keep doses fairly low. been training for 2 years now and I am looking for a boost going in to the winter. Which would you recommend and why?

  2. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,135
    Rep Power
    11896
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've never used MMV3, but I've used dermacrine.

    Dermacrine is mild, but you feel really great while using it...libido and energy stay high. no lethargy or dive in libido

    I believe MMV3 is a derivative of dht, this can cause some shedding and is more likely to cause shutdown. this is great for agression though.

    IMO, dermacrine will give you a good boost without some of the drawbacks of other products in it's class.
  3. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i would go with derm also because i believe it would help put on more size also if your like me you may have to stay away from the Y thats in MMV3. i love most of LGs products and ive heard great things about mmv but i just cant handle the Y.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that being said they would make a great stack if you can take the Y just a thought.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    How about a natadrol and dermacrine stack?? A few guys around here said it should be a pretty good stack. Im currently running natadrol and i have a bottle of dermacrine sitting in my cabinet. Its been hard these past few days not to tear into it! Who knows maybe i will give in lol.
  6. New Member
    weakestlink's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

    I was leaning toward derm for sure so this was just reassurance.
  7. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    How about a natadrol and dermacrine stack?? A few guys around here said it should be a pretty good stack. Im currently running natadrol and i have a bottle of dermacrine sitting in my cabinet. Its been hard these past few days not to tear into it! Who knows maybe i will give in lol.
    Currently running that, along with AndroHard.
    So, AndroHard + Dermacrine + Natadrol

    Feelin good.
  8. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1387
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Currently running that, along with AndroHard.
    So, AndroHard + Dermacrine + Natadrol

    Feelin good.
    Looks like one hell of a stack! Have you experienced any positive/negative side-effects thus far?
  9. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Currently running that, along with AndroHard.
    So, AndroHard + Dermacrine + Natadrol

    Feelin good.
    How long are you into it? Sounds like a beast stack !!! Maybe i need to crack the dermacrine open......
  10. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    M1-D/MMv3 or Dermacrine/MMv3 ftw.

    If you're Yohimbine sensitive, look into MMv2 and see what you can find.
  11. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Do that stack and log that Reece!
  12. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11116
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I was leaning toward derm for sure so this was just reassurance.
    Will you be running a log for this? Can you link that here for us?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Looks like one hell of a stack! Have you experienced any positive/negative side-effects thus far?
    Excellent "recomp" results thus far, and strength is feeling up as well. Really not too big on the bulking department, but aids tremendously in recovery.

    My diet is geared more towards maintaining the same BW however and increasing work capacity.

    For leaning out, recomp, while increasing performance (mainly stamina), this is an excellent stack. Minor suppression, no lethargy. My kind of stack IMO, as these gains are easier to maintain than a blitz cycle where you pack on 2+ lbs a week.
  14. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dermacrine LV is friggin awesome. I'm doing a 7 week run. I'm at the beginning of my second week and love the Shi+ out of it
  15. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Excellent "recomp" results thus far, and strength is feeling up as well. Really not too big on the bulking department, but aids tremendously in recovery.

    My diet is geared more towards maintaining the same BW however and increasing work capacity.

    For leaning out, recomp, while increasing performance (mainly stamina), this is an excellent stack. Minor suppression, no lethargy. My kind of stack IMO, as these gains are easier to maintain than a blitz cycle where you pack on 2+ lbs a week.
    Nice i broke the seal on my dermarine yesterda night! So well see how the natadrol/dermacrine stack treats me.
  16. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Nice i broke the seal on my dermarine yesterda night! So well see how the natadrol/dermacrine stack treats me.
    This is me being jealous

  17. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    This is me being jealous

    Haha i hope it treats me like the natarol thus far. The dermacrine taste is honestly odd it goes down with a warming sensation like a shot of peppermint schnapps.
  18. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

    awesome support for Dermacrine in here. Running it this winter with another compound
  19. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Haha i hope it treats me like the natarol thus far. The dermacrine taste is honestly odd it goes down with a warming sensation like a shot of peppermint schnapps.
    you get used to it real quick, but i agree its very odd at first. what works crazy awesome for me is holding it in my mouth for 60-120 seconds before i swallow and swish it around every few seconds. i noticed this stuff kicked in almost immediately when i did that.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  20. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    you get used to it real quick, but i agree its very odd at first. what works crazy awesome for me is holding it in my mouth for 60-120 seconds before i swallow and swish it around every few seconds. i noticed this stuff kicked in almost immediately when i did that.
    Wow not sure if im man enough for that lol. I have sensitive taste buds! Ill give it a shot tomorrow and see what i can make happen. Would be nice for a chest day boost!
  21. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Wow not sure if im man enough for that lol. I have sensitive taste buds! Ill give it a shot tomorrow and see what i can make happen. Would be nice for a chest day boost!
    i think i did it like twice the normal way first before i decided to try to hold it. i desensitized real quick to the taste, its not THAT bad and it can only help it get better. seen a lot of ppl reference the LV products being good for the buccal/under tongue absorbtion
    CELTIC LABS REP
  22. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i think i did it like twice the normal way first before i decided to try to hold it. i desensitized real quick to the taste, its not THAT bad and it can only help it get better. seen a lot of ppl reference the LV products being good for the buccal/under tongue absorbtion
    I man'd up this morning and dosed it sublingualy held it for 60seconds and it wasnt bad at all. Actually i didnt get any of the taste until i swallowed it. So nice suggestion!
  23. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I man'd up this morning and dosed it sublingualy held it for 60seconds and it wasnt bad at all. Actually i didnt get any of the taste until i swallowed it. So nice suggestion!
    cool did you notice an extra kick?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  24. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    cool did you notice an extra kick?
    Hard to say really. I was getting pretty good strength gains from the natadrol solo so its going to be hard from here on out to determine which one did what. But on the other hand had an exceptional chest day increased 10lbs total weight on every set on incline bench and 5lbs per db on db presses only on my last set. thats pretty impressive considering i hit failure last week at the lower weight. Maybe my higher calorie diet ive been on for the last 2 weeks is finally doing some work who knows.....I dont usually max out because i know im weak so cant tell if ive gained any there. Im sure i have but not too eager to check it out lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG MMV3
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:53 PM
  2. MMv3 by itself?
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:36 AM
  3. mmv3
    By bassgod272 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. PCT on MMV3?
    By Kevf in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
  5. MMv3 Log..
    By BeBig in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in