- 08-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Not sure if this has been posted in the DAA threads (they are getting fairly long), but I have a few questions:
1. Are people cycling this? i.e., 2/4/6/8 weeks on then off? If so, what is the ideal time on/off?
2. Should anything be taken during DAA administration to control estrogen conversion? i.e., AI, etc.
3. Should anything be taken post-DAA to mitigate the transition back to homeostasis?
I have been taking the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, 2 weeks on, 2 off and have noticed some significant changes. I just want to be sure I'm doing things correct.
Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-22-2010, 11:17 PM
you can go as long as 60 days... then you should cycle... i would start off by taking up to 3 grams a day for about 3 weeks... then lower it to about 1.5 grams a day for the rest of the time...
you can take an AI... i would use one the last month of your 60 day cycle...
other than the ai... i can't think of anything else off hand... maybe a GH booster to take at nights...
the 12 days on 12 off is not necessary...
this is just my opinion... others will probably agree...
take a look at this thread... Dr. D seems to know his stuff...
the goal with DAA
- 08-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Do you take 3g. all at once? I noticed a couple times when I tried taking 3g. before bed I felt a bit strange. Hard to describe the feeling but when I take 1.5g., I don't notice the same effect. Not quite sure what the physiological justification would be for this but just wondering.
08-23-2010, 12:40 AM
08-23-2010, 12:41 AM
- 5'10" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
This supplement is really new. So people have all kinds of opinions of dosage amounts and amount of time on it.
I am currently taking TestForce for two months at 6 grams a day. I take 3 g in the morning and another 3g later in the day. I personally take mine with food and have no issues to note of.
I believe in the saying to much of a good thing can be bad. So I will take time off for a bit before doing it again. No science to back it, just how i am approaching it for now.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rah22491 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
- By bassgirl in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:28 PM
- By rick055 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
- By LT* in forum NutraplanetReplies: 30Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:56 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2006, 07:04 PM