DAA Cycling

spimp187

Awards
Not sure if this has been posted in the DAA threads (they are getting fairly long), but I have a few questions:

1. Are people cycling this? i.e., 2/4/6/8 weeks on then off? If so, what is the ideal time on/off?

2. Should anything be taken during DAA administration to control estrogen conversion? i.e., AI, etc.

3. Should anything be taken post-DAA to mitigate the transition back to homeostasis?

I have been taking the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, 2 weeks on, 2 off and have noticed some significant changes. I just want to be sure I'm doing things correct.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can go as long as 60 days... then you should cycle... i would start off by taking up to 3 grams a day for about 3 weeks... then lower it to about 1.5 grams a day for the rest of the time...
you can take an AI... i would use one the last month of your 60 day cycle...
other than the ai... i can't think of anything else off hand... maybe a GH booster to take at nights...
the 12 days on 12 off is not necessary...

this is just my opinion... others will probably agree...
take a look at this thread... Dr. D seems to know his stuff...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/158201-goal-daa.html

spimp187

Awards
Do you take 3g. all at once? I noticed a couple times when I tried taking 3g. before bed I felt a bit strange. Hard to describe the feeling but when I take 1.5g., I don't notice the same effect. Not quite sure what the physiological justification would be for this but just wondering.

spimp187

Awards
you can go as long as 60 days... then you should cycle... i would start off by taking up to 3 grams a day for about 3 weeks... then lower it to about 1.5 grams a day for the rest of the time...
you can take an AI... i would use one the last month of your 60 day cycle...
other than the ai... i can't think of anything else off hand... maybe a GH booster to take at nights...
the 12 days on 12 off is not necessary...

this is just my opinion... others will probably agree...
take a look at this thread... Dr. D seems to know his stuff...
Also, would you go with an OTC AI or Rx? What would you recommend as an OTC AI? I'm just not convinced that this product would warrant the use of something like Arimidex, etc. even though I have a free source.

Thoughts?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
This supplement is really new. So people have all kinds of opinions of dosage amounts and amount of time on it.

I am currently taking TestForce for two months at 6 grams a day. I take 3 g in the morning and another 3g later in the day. I personally take mine with food and have no issues to note of.

I believe in the saying to much of a good thing can be bad. So I will take time off for a bit before doing it again. No science to back it, just how i am approaching it for now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 9
Anabolics 32
Noteboom Cycle Logs 0
PES 4
mkretz Supplements 3