Supplement to lower blood pressure

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Never heard of it. Just ran a google search on this stuff as it relates to blood pressure. Cool stuff.

Wonder what the feedback is. Got poor reviews in Amazon. Lol
    Of the users I have read about on the forums the responders vs. non-responders seem to be about 50/50. I have not yet tried it myself.

2. Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Well other than what is all over this thread, could add to the list Potassium Nitrate.

Truth, Potassium Nitrate will indeed directly lower blood pressure.

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Celery Seed Extract is a wise choice just by understanding its mechanism of action. If my memory serves me correct, most often for weight lifters using supplements, hypertension is causes by excess fluid volume/water retention from various supplements/hormonals although not all of the time. Celery Seed Extract acts as a mild diuretic in addition to mimicking a calcium channel blocker, which are pharmacologically used to manager increased pressures.

There is also a milk peptide, C12 or something like that I can not recall off the top of my head that is far superior to most all of everything on the market as far as OTC goes; only major drawback is that its expensive but it is suppose to mimic an ACE Inhibitor to reduce pressures preventing arterial constriction.

CSE lowered my pressure down. also my potassium by a little.

4. Definitely KNO3 will do that, its insane for pumps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supp to help lower blood pressure?
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 02:18 PM
  2. DHA-rich Omega 3 may lower high diastolic blood pressure
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:06 PM
  3. Chocolate Linked to Lower Blood Pressure
    By Sirius in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1