formestane lv, any input

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
First a little alway about me. I havestruggled with BF, and tend to run higher estrogen. I am on compounded thyroid med and that is only med I am on. I am a fire fighter and own a construction company. My supplements and diet are very lacking in summer due to extreme heat and working conditions . I have a very hard time eating enough due to the heat so I do not waste my money on supplements when my diet is not up to par. My goal for this year has been recomp. Currently about 235lb and 18% bf with a goal weight of about 215-220 by years end. So my current supplement regimen will be as follows. I will be cycling carbs for diet. Just looking for any advice for dosing schedule and maybe any recommended additions or subtractions. I will not be using any stims, tryin to take time off from them.
formestane lv
lg ghenerate and igf
controlled labs glycergrow
recompadrol
arginocarn
toco8
fish oil
creatine
protein
Just looking for any input

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your gonna love you some formestane from PP my man :)..

Dose moderately, not too high, and extend the length of your run.. You should dry out some, make strength gains (I did) and it seemed to make me leaner..

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
First a little alway about me. I havestruggled with BF, and tend to run higher estrogen. I am on compounded thyroid med and that is only med I am on. I am a fire fighter and own a construction company. My supplements and diet are very lacking in summer due to extreme heat and working conditions . I have a very hard time eating enough due to the heat so I do not waste my money on supplements when my diet is not up to par. My goal for this year has been recomp. Currently about 235lb and 18% bf with a goal weight of about 215-220 by years end. So my current supplement regimen will be as follows. I will be cycling carbs for diet. Just looking for any advice for dosing schedule and maybe any recommended additions or subtractions. I will not be using any stims, tryin to take time off from them.
formestane lv
lg ghenerate and igf
recompadrol
arginocarn
toco8
fish oil
creatine
protein
Looks solid. Stuff for regulating blood sugar, sleep aids, mass is all there. I haven't tried CL Glycergrow. An alternative to Glycergrow is LG's ASGT; you'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone. ASGT already has its own creatine complex so you could elminate extra sources. Good luck, thats a solid run right there!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. Stuff for regulating blood sugar, sleep aids, mass is all there. I haven't tried CL Glycergrow. An alternative to Glycergrow is LG's ASGT; you'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone. ASGT already has its own creatine complex so you could elminate extra sources. Good luck, thats a solid run right there!
CL's Glycergrow is comprised almost entirely of Glycerol MonoStearate. There is absolutely no Creatine content in its formulation... Therefore ASGT would make an excellent addition, not a substitute.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
CL's Glycergrow is comprised almost entirely of Glycerol MonoStearate. There is absolutely no Creatine content in its formulation... Therefore ASGT would make an excellent addition, not a substitute.
Agreed, I was implying he has creatine 2nd from the last on the list not that Glycergrow had it in it.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want stims then asgt is out, which is unfortunate, looks like you have a solid stack there. You should have some solid gains with it, lots of pp stuff did you stock up during the sale?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you don't want stims then asgt is out, which is unfortunate, looks like you have a solid stack there. You should have some solid gains with it, lots of pp stuff did you stock up during the sale?
The stim profile on ASGT is not heavy at all.. just sayin.. Just a rush of clean focused energy to kill your workout with :D...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
formestane lv
lg ghenerate and igf
recompadrol
arginocarn
toco8
fish oil
creatine
protein
basics like nutrapro for protein, any micronized creatine, and some bulk fish oil is always good

im honestly not seein much from ghenerate, personally. glycergrow is awesome preworkout tho if you do a lot of volume during your workouts. u will have sweet pumps that last longer than usual after you work out and its the cheapest pump product ever, very underrated. the LV products from PP are top notch so their form would be good for estrogen. if you are trying to lose bodyfat maybe throw in something for cortisol?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basics like nutrapro for protein, any micronized creatine, and some bulk fish oil is always good

im honestly not seein much from ghenerate, personally. glycergrow is awesome preworkout tho if you do a lot of volume during your workouts. u will have sweet pumps that last longer than usual after you work out and its the cheapest pump product ever, very underrated. the LV products from PP are top notch so their form would be good for estrogen. if you are trying to lose bodyfat maybe throw in something for cortisol?
Did you stack GHenerate with I-GH-1?
Those 2 products did wonders to my shoulders and sleep.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha ASGT with 2 scoops for me just kinda wakes me up a little but when i try three im ready to destroy... i will admit i do like it now after using it for a few weeks :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did you stack GHenerate with I-GH-1?
Those 2 products did wonders to my shoulders and sleep.
nope, just solo. i actually decided to try it when u said u had so much luck with it cuz my lower back is destroyed (bought 6 bottles supercissus...nothing at all for it) and im rly not seeing an improvement. its only been a few weeks i guess, in its defense... but my sleep isnt even any better.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, just solo. i actually decided to try it when u said u had so much luck with it cuz my lower back is destroyed (bought 6 bottles supercissus...nothing at all for it) and im rly not seeing an improvement. its only been a few weeks i guess, in its defense... but my sleep isnt even any better.
You really need to stack the I-GH-1 with it!!!
They sell both for real cheap, like 30$ or less.
Wasn't until after week 4 where I started seeing shoulder pain cease..

My advice, get a cheap stack of the 2..
Run them on a 5 on, 2 off protocol.. for 2+months..

Take at least an hour away from carbs and whey..

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

I have quite a few bottles of xlean, I might throw it in.
I have 3 tubs of asgt but am taking time off of stims, or at least gonna try. Been taking cortaid to help rejuvanate my adrenals. I know I am gonna be eca stacking towards the end of the year to drop that last weight and want adrenals good and sensitive

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to hijack thread but damn guys are using 2-3 scoops ASGT??? that sucks if it has to use that much, im orderrring some but hope i dont need that much

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the best way to use the formestane lv is start high, let it get built up and then taper down to a maintenance dose. at 2ml 2xday, i don't see a problem running it for 2 months consecutively. like gamer said-the leaning effects are very nice, and along with the other stuff you are running you should see some very nice results-INDEED!!!

good luck, bb!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack thread but damn guys are using 2-3 scoops ASGT??? that sucks if it has to use that much, im orderrring some but hope i dont need that much
Weight and sensitivity to stims will ultimately play a role. By all means start with 1 and workup accordingly.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I imagine some users add an extra serving, or two, to increase the stimulant content of ASGT (one scoop contains ~130mgs of Caffeine). Regardless, two to three scoops of ASGT is still within the recommended serving size.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
the best way to use the formestane lv is start high, let it get built up and then taper down to a maintenance dose. at 2ml 2xday, i don't see a problem running it for 2 months consecutively. like gamer said-the leaning effects are very nice, and along with the other stuff you are running you should see some very nice results-INDEED!!!

good luck, bb!!!
thanks bigt. I am gonna try to run a log to keep everyone up to date. I have so many people say how much they like formestane, but it does not get a ton of love on the boards compared to other things. This is my first time with and I am keeping my fingers crossed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks bigt. I am gonna try to run a log to keep everyone up to date. I have so many people say how much they like formestane, but it does not get a ton of love on the boards compared to other things. This is my first time with and I am keeping my fingers crossed
go take a look at neo's formestane q@a thread in the article section. i honestly can't tell you why formestane doesn't get that kind of love anymore. i will tell you this-formestane is legit!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP Form will lean you out and give you the edge if cutting. Good stuff. Not to many people even make Formestane anymore....CEL and PP pretty much

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
within recommended serving size is diferent than in my recommended pocket book size... if im using 2scoops it is basically still $1/workout and is about the same as shotgun which at 1 sccop has my zinging, allbeit that the scoop is larger for NO shotgun, either way i need to add more Peptopro to my preworkouts, but id love to know the amount of aminos in ASGT, so i know how much maximum absorbed protein to order

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
within recommended serving size is diferent than in my recommended pocket book size... if im using 2scoops it is basically still $1/workout and is about the same as shotgun which at 1 sccop has my zinging, allbeit that the scoop is larger for NO shotgun, either way i need to add more Peptopro to my preworkouts, but id love to know the amount of aminos in ASGT, so i know how much maximum absorbed protein to order
look at the name of this thread!!!:grumpy:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I also have some bulk daa I will throw in on this

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
No I did not get in on the nutra sale. Toco8 was bogo at pp and I bought extra to get the free shipping. I always have a huge supply of supps. I could honestly go a couple years without buying anything else

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
saw that, that forma-stanz or whatever haha

Forma-stanzol
It is a transdermal version, like 2 bottles of the CEL form combined, with some other ingredients I will have to look into..

That is 6000mg of TD formestane with other goodies ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also have some bulk daa I will throw in on this
i don't have any experience with daa, but from what i have heard it should go very well with the lv formestane.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15