D4 Thermal Shock VS. O.E.P - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: ???

D4 Thermal Shock VS. O.E.P

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

D4 Thermal Shock VS. O.E.P

Been taking OEP since the IC release, and I do love it, but got some samples of Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock (incidentally when I was buying a 180ct OEP heh) and was wondering opinions on both.

Gonna take a D4 tomorrow to see how it goes.

.. on a side note Jack3d is my PWO of choice, but I got a sample of M5 as well, just downed it, I'll post results later heh..

~Rich

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

Update.. I DO NOT like M5 Extreme.

I'm very jittery, like a super caffeine high. But I have no energy.. like this stuff sapped all that my muscles had to give.

Did 1 short set then felt so out of gas it isn't funny, heart rate is WAY up..

Only positive I will give it is a crazy good vascularity pump, but I feel, jittery, tired, overheated, over worked, and didn't even break a sweat or was able to finish my workout.

Not gonna be using it again, back to Jack3d for me.

~Rich
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

Just tried my first sample of D4 Thermal Shock. I gotta say it's not bad, but I'm thinking it has a lot more caffeine in it than OEP, as I've got the jitters pretty good. Decent focus tho.

Too early to tell about appetite suppression, as most products take a long time to give me that effect (weeks) or just don't at all, even recreate and OEP I get minimal appetite suppression, so I have to just keep the willpower up hehe.

As of now, I like OEP better, but this may be a good product to cycle with it to keep OEP up and running nicely. Will update more and more

~Rich
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone use cellucor d4 thermal ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. New THERMAL RAGE--Now in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 07:00 AM