DCP

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when DCP is expected to be released again?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know when DCP is expected to be released again?
Why don't you ask the Genomyx head man (GENOMYX) or a rep (Smitty77 or JakeVendetta), sponsored athlete (fmoncas), or even Matt (dsade)? If in doubt of anything about any product, etc., the first place of call should be to the COMPANY itself.

~Team APPNUT

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:Tetrazeme extreme ,has very similar ingredients,is made by Bioquest ,look around and you will find it!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I've still got a sealed bottle left :thumbsup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, doesn't look like DCP is due out until closer to December :yell:
Was this from Genomyx? I just spoke with him earlier today about forthcoming releases, and there is a mighty contingent of products on the horizon that many will recognize, along with a new offering or two ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this from Genomyx? I just spoke with him earlier today about forthcoming releases, and there is a mighty contingent of products on the horizon that many will recognize, along with a new offering or two ;)
this is great news, as it will be nice to see some old RPN favorites returning, as well as some new, novel ideas :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
this is great news, as it will be nice to see some old RPN favorites returning, as well as some new, novel ideas :)
Agreed! I'm thrilled about the team that's been assembled! :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Im sure Matt must be real happy about the DCP coming out. He deserves it from his hard work.
I can't wait to see some new releases of those RPN staples. :box:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see some new releases of those RPN staples. :box:
Me two . . . Oh, wait, is it three? . . . Or four? :shocked1: . . . Eh, whatever, EVERYONE eagerly awaits the return of their RPN favouriites and staples!!! :veryhappy:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Me two . . . Oh, wait, is it three? . . . Or four? :shocked1: . . . Eh, whatever, EVERYONE eagerly awaits the return of their RPN favouriites and staples!!! :veryhappy:
I would love to see the return of DCP (duh,) Gut Health, and the Java Shampoo just to name a few. Oh yeah, and HEAT. Game over man, game over.

What were your favorites Rosie?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see the return of DCP (duh,) Gut Health, and the Java Shampoo just to name a few.

What were your favorites Rosie?
I loved the ENTIRE skincare line (and haven't used anything BUT RPN and Olay since I used my first bar of Java Lather)! :box:

Not in any particular order:

DCP
Eviscerate
MaliBobu Exotic Body Butter / Bobu Exotic Body Butter
Java Lather
Majestic Mineral Mudd
Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy / Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream
Banish BCFC
Banish

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just had it confirmed, that the skin care line IS coming back full force! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is exciting! Looking forward to the return of some of my favorite supps!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This is exciting! Looking forward to the return of some of my favorite supps!
Exciting indeed!!! Aside from High School I have never had any issues with my skin, even while on heavy androgens, but I am sure I can benefit from good skin care none the less. This fall/winter will be an awesome time for Genomyx and anyone following along on the gravy train of innovation!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The store has it in stock, what kinda update are people looking for, lol when its sold out again?

Go to the store and pick up a few bottles before its too late!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great; is this still the old version or the new one?
The original version. After this though, all new stock will be the reformulated version.

~Rosie~

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good stuff but i dont know if its worth 45 a bottle

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What's so great about DCP? And what makes it better than say an EC stack or OEP?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's so great about DCP? And what makes it better than say an EC stack or OEP?
Its non-stim, and stacking with EC is supposed to be incredible.

Also, being a non-stim, its an effective alternative for those who either dont want to use stims, or need to cycle off stims.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, but why is it so expensive
I dont speak for Genomyx, but I bet good quality tested raws are just expensive to source.

Sometime you get what you pay for, you can get "product x" just because its cheaper, but not all ingredients are made the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1