igf-2,rpm, kre-alkalyn 1500, monstermilk stack Qs.

beararms1

beararms1

Awards
:ponder: so basically i just started igf-2 , rpm, and kre-alkalyn 1500 and im wondering what the correct dosages would be and when to take these supplements? cuz most of the bottles dont really give a in detail description. im 6'4 and around 260ish 270 and i work out for around 3-4 hours, 4 times a week.. and also is this a good stack? any information is greatly appreciated as im fairly new to all this. :box:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
:ponder: so basically i just started igf-2 , rpm, and kre-alkalyn 1500 and im wondering what the correct dosages would be and when to take these supplements? cuz most of the bottles dont really give a in detail description. im 6'4 and around 260ish 270 and i work out for around 3-4 hours, 4 times a week.. and also is this a good stack? any information is greatly appreciated as im fairly new to all this. :box:
Honestly, at 18, you should be focusing more on building a training base and learning more about nutrition and training, because these two done right make all the difference in the world, and all you really need are the basic staples of creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs re supplementation.

IGF-2/RPM/Kre-Alkalyn is a decent stack. However, whether or not it is the best stack for your goals and needs is another thing - lean gains or recomping will be the best effects of this stack.

As far as dosing/timing for these products, yes, they are ALL mentioned on each PRODUCT LABEL . . .

IGF-2

Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps 30-40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 3 pre-bed
Non-Training Days (or you can do this on training days if more convenient, but you will get better results following the Training Days recommendations above)
Dose 1 - 5 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 5 caps pre-bed

RPM

Training Days
Dose - 3-5 caps 60-80 min pre-training (start at the lower dosage to assess tolerance and work your way up if required).
Non-Training Days
Dose - 1-3 caps first thing (or whenever you need energy – this is OPTIONAL on these days)

Kre-Alkalyn 1500

Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps 60 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 2 caps immediately post-training
Non-Training Days
Dose - 2 caps first thing

~Team APPNUT

beararms1

beararms1

Awards
Hey thanks for all the info! :p a guy I competed against suggested I try these products cuz he loved the gains from them. And I've been taking cellmass and muscle milk for a while now so I figured I'd change and try his stuff. But the pills thing just confused me :/. Thanks again for clearing things up!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey thanks for all the info! :p a guy I competed against suggested I try these products cuz he loved the gains from them. And I've been taking cellmass and muscle milk for a while now so I figured I'd change and try his stuff. But the pills thing just confused me :/. Thanks again for clearing things up!
I see. Gains from these products - well, the IGF-2, since RPM and Kre-Alkalyn are predominantly energy/preworkout products - are pretty awesome; IGF-2 is my personal favourite product. But, like I said, at your age, you don't really need supplements but the basics.

Not a problem with helping re dosing/timing, but next time DO please read the product labels - and if you don't understand from that, then go to the individual supplement company websites and look up the product FAQS, etc., or even in the company subforums here.

~Team APPNUT