Any chance of Nutraplanet obtaining Phenylpiracetam

joelfever

Awards
The only place i know where one could obtain phenotropil is pharmacy1010. Why isn't there any other vendors around for this. There is a high demand for the stuff but yet its another one that is no where to be find. Could any Nutra Reps see if they can find this in bulk. I'm sure it would be a good seller as long as it is not priced to high.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive been looking for this aswell

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The demand would have to warrent the purchase.

Also, dj you can't link other online retailers. Please make sure to check the rules.

Thanks

joelfever

Awards
What does that link have to do with Phenylpiracetam. That looks like something completely different.

joelfever

Awards
How do you know what the demand is? If 100 people on the site ask for it would that warrant the demand? I'm not sure how you go about getting new products. You could even get a small shipment and see how fast it goes. From what i read its highly performance enhancing, but can't be used too often or there will be tolerance. I've never read one report of someone not responding or not liking it. All positive reports, yet no one carries it. Maybe its too expensive to buy in bulk?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad. I didn't think it was a retailer but the actual company its self and just information on it. If you need to take it down please do so but from what it looks like its just the manufacturs site.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know what the demand is? If 100 people on the site ask for it would that warrant the demand? I'm not sure how you go about getting new products. You could even get a small shipment and see how fast it goes. From what i read its highly performance enhancing, but can't be used too often or there will be tolerance. I've never read one report of someone not responding or not liking it. All positive reports, yet no one carries it. Maybe its too expensive to buy in bulk?
Typically, if there is a strong customer demand (numbers for which would vary) then it would prompt the head Ninja Monkees at the planet to look into sourcing it to see if the demand warranted the price. If so, then an initial smaller run would be appropriate. So far, this is the first I have heard of it here to be honest

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem with smaller runs is that the price tends to be higher. You need to order several kilos to make the purchase feasible. If it doesn't sell well, we've just tied down a fair chunk of capital. Currently we're focusing on having a steady supply of NutraPro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can I get this stuff in the mean time?

joelfever

Awards
Read the whole thread i said where it can be obtained in my first post. Might be against the rules. Sorry if thats the case. but its in my first post.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting. I just took a look. I am have to give this a try as a preworkout focus product.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It only works well, once or twice a month, any more than that and ya get sides. Thats why there isnt a demand for it. A person can get similar results, daily, by using ALCAR, Resveratrol, SA instead. Nootropics per se are only good for short term use, after a point they lose effectivenes and produce sides. Save your money, spend it on ALCAR and Resveratrol, Sustain etc. all made in America JMO Is that worth some reps?